What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It comes with the territory, my friend.
@haviZsultan @Atanz @jaibi @waz @WebMaster .

hi , since @Daneshmand has been made a TTA there has been numerous attacks by the least contributing members against him . honestly , these attacks and insults are becoming very disturbing as they follow every single post daneshmand makes .

Bahrain withdraws ambassador from Iran after bomb-factory find

There are 2 options here : 1- put a swift end to these attacks or 2- make him a normal member again .

either way , please take a measure since it's becoming very disturbing and insulting sometimes .

he makes a comment about turkey , members from turkey take a swing on him . he makes a comment about GCC , Saudi members take a swing .

so please take a measure , Tnx .

@haviZsultan @Atanz @jaibi @waz @WebMaster .

hi , since @Daneshmand has been made a TTA there has been numerous attacks by the least contributing members against him . honestly , these attacks and insults are becoming very disturbing as they follow every single post daneshmand makes .

Bahrain withdraws ambassador from Iran after bomb-factory find

There are 2 options here : 1- put a swift end to these attacks or 2- make him a normal member again .

either way , please take a measure since it's becoming very disturbing and insulting sometimes .

he makes a comment about turkey , members from turkey take a swing on him . he makes a comment about GCC , Saudi members take a swing .

so please take a measure , Tnx .

It is ok, doctor. It is how these things work. When you send a soldier to battle, you stop worrying about safety of his. It is rather the soldier's job to worry about the safety of those who sent him to battle. Titles do not matter. Truth has to be said, truth tellers appreciated and the falsifiers isolated. With or without title.

@haman10 @Daneshmand @rahi2357 @others

I will be not be coming here much from now on. The current year I am studying in is very intense and I will not have the time to come here. So you now you know the reason for my absentee. :D

That is the most important thing. Your studies and self-development (in reverse order :D). Do drop by sometimes!

@Daneshmand have you prescribed any Motidon or Lanzoprazol for your patients ? they are just amazing .

today i saw a patient who had severe gastroparesis before and got outstanding results from Motidon .

That is true. Both are "wonder" drugs. I even myself use lansoprazole for occasional dyspepsia. But I think in a long term use, the best is ranitidine. Much safer at least in theory. Pump inhibitors still are relatively "new" and have some way to go for a complete picture of their long terms effects to emerge.

Some medicines are so indispensable without which misery would have had its full way. Other medicines I would put in "wonder" category are pregabalin specially for neuropathic pain and tizanidine for spastic pain. They are like fire extinguishers :lol:

@haman10 @Daneshmand @rahi2357 @others

I will be not be coming here much from now on. The current year I am studying in is very intense and I will not have the time to come here. So you now you know the reason for my absentee. :D
lol , i was in university when i thanked your post . funny thing is that i didn't have the time to read it :D

Study , cause thats one of the few weapons we Iranians have .

Wish you all the best doc. wish you all the best .

But I think in a long term use, the best is ranitidine. Much safer at least in theory
thats a common misconception between more experienced doctors ! :D

doctor joon , knowing the fact that lansoprazole has more efficacy than all PPI drugs , it's even more interesting to know that LANZO has fewer ADR than all other PPI drugs .

ranitidine being an H2 blocker naturally inhibits ALL histamine2 receptors in body and thus it's ADR is comparable to LANZO . LANZO being more effective , can be first choice for GERD , i think .

ioi90307t3.png

Lansoprazole versus ranitidine for the treatment of reflux oesophagitis. UK Lansoprazole Clinical Research Group. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
thats a common misconception between more experienced doctors ! :D

doctor joon , knowing the fact that lansoprazole has more efficacy than all PPI drugs , it's even more interesting to know that LANZO has fewer ADR than all other PPI drugs .

ranitidine being an H2 blocker naturally inhibits ALL histamine receptors in body and thus it's ADR is comparable to LANZO . LANZO being more effective , can be first choice for GERD , i think .

ioi90307t3.png

Lansoprazole versus ranitidine for the treatment of reflux oesophagitis. UK Lansoprazole Clinical Research Group. - PubMed - NCBI

Yes, I am aware of that. And I was not talking about efficacy. I am talking about the dude, who experiences frequent dyspepsia due to his lifestyle and has been using pharmaceutical help for the last decade. Continuously. This is a long term use of an agent. I would still prefer ranitidine in such a situation. The small advantage of lansoprazole does not justify increasing a yet unknown risk for say stomach cancer.

I had once seen literally a lactating big breasted man who had developed breast cancer. The man had been using cimetidine for his dyspepsia over the last couple of decades. I really do not want to see a woman with stomach cancer linked to lansoprazole who has been using lansoprazole four times a week for the past 20 years. Let alone the original advice having come from me.

Maybe when a more complete set of long term data for pump inhibitors develop over time, then we can decide definitively in future. The opinion is obviously divided. The big pharma and big insurance businesses of course love pump inhibitors. There is not much money to be made off the good old ranitidine. My job is to choose the best and the most cost effective Rx for my patients based on all information available to me.

محشوم. I am kidding.
why majority of saudis and khalijees when you discuss with them like you speak with donkey do you know why???

@Abii ino didi?

bacheha inam bebinid jalebe, arabe farsi harf mizane mige bekeshin birun az ma : ))))
the so called arab iranian affairs expert are clueless about iran like this who call the persian gulf arab gulf

Last edited:
why majority of saudis and khalijees when you discuss with them like you speak with donkey do you know why???

the so called arab iranian affairs expert are clueless about iran like this who call the persian gulf arab gulf

I never knew why.

end of good cop, bad cop show!
our craziest enemy loves this deal. what about you?
well that can actually be a case of :

"I can't do shyte about it , so i accept it " or "oops everyone is laughing at me , i better stop"

BTW , brother , no one "loves" this deal . its about compromise .

Yes, I am aware of that. And I was not talking about efficacy. I am talking about the dude, who experiences frequent dyspepsia due to his lifestyle and has been using pharmaceutical help for the last decade. Continuously. This is a long term use of an agent. I would still prefer ranitidine in such a situation. The small advantage of lansoprazole does not justify increasing a yet unknown risk for say stomach cancer.

I had once seen literally a lactating big breasted man who had developed breast cancer. The man had been using cimetidine for his dyspepsia over the last couple of decades. I really do not want to see a woman with stomach cancer linked to lansoprazole who has been using lansoprazole four times a week for the past 20 years. Let alone the original advice having come from me.

Maybe when a more complete set of long term data for pump inhibitors develop over time, then we can decide definitively in future. The opinion is obviously divided. The big pharma and big insurance businesses of course love pump inhibitors. There is not much money to be made off the good old ranitidine. My job is to choose the best and the most cost effective Rx for my patients based on all information available to me.

Are you pro Asad ?

چه کسی دو سال قبل مصافحه اتفاقی با اوباما را پیش بینی کرد؟ - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ماهواره ملی مخابراتی تا ۳ سال آینده در مدار زمین - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

اواخر امسال محدودیت های بودجه ای برداشته می شود

واعظی با اشاره به لزوم همکاری های بین بخشی در داخل کشور در حوزه فضا گفت: هیچ بخشی به تنهایی نمی تواند همه امور را اجرا و مدیریت کند. بر این اساس از روزی که سازمان فضایی ایران به وزارت ارتباطات بازگشت خواهش ما این بود که نقش پدری را در این عرصه داشته باشد و با سایر بخش های مرتبط با امر فضا همکاری نزدیک و تنگاتنگ داشته باشد.

وی گفت: از نظر بودجه ای دولت محدودیت های بسیاری دارد اما از اواخر امسال محدودیت های بودجه ای برداشته می شود و این محدودیت ها که برای بخش فضایی کشور ملموس بود آرام آرام برطرف خواهد شد.

وزیر ارتباطات با بیان اینکه نه تنها در بخش فضا بلکه هر آنچه که در حوزه شبکه انتقال و دیتای کشور نیز طراحی کرده بودیم به دلیل وضعیت بودجه آرام آرام پیش می رود خاطرنشان کرد: به دلیل آنکه سال گذشته سازمان فضایی کشور، پژوهشگاه فضایی و نیز پژوهشگاه هوا و فضا صاحب مشخصی نداشت فکری برای بودجه این سازمان ها در نظر گرفته نشد و ما هم اکنون در وزارت ارتباطات برای پرداخت حقوق آخر ماه کارکنان این سازمان ها با مشکل مواجه هستیم.

وزیر ارتباطات از سه برنامه در حوزه فضا خبر داد و گفت: تحقیق و تولید برای ساخت و پرتاب ماهواره در کشور ادامه پیدا خواهد کرد و همچنین ساماندهی دستگاه های مرتبط از نظر بودجه ای نیز در دستور کار قرار دارد.

واعظی با اشاره به اینکه ماهواره هایی که تاکنون ساخته و به فضا پرتاب شده است آزمایشی بوده گفت: قرار است ماهواره اصلی ایران که برنامه ریزی و کار پژوهشی و تحقیقاتی آن آغاز شده است ماهواره ای باشد که تا ۱۵ سال در مدار باقی بماند

اردوغان: عملیات روسیه قابل قبول نیست - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ایران شکایت درباره اس 300 را پس گرفت - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ساعت صفرعملیات گسترده علیه داعش - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

گزارش تفصیلی از حملات هوایی ارتش روسیه در سوریه/عملیات تروریست‌ها در قنیطره/ تشدید اختلافات تروریست‌ها در جنوب دمشق + تصاویر و فیلم - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

And what Assad or my preference for him over Isis has anything to do with proton pump inhibitors?

What is real story of syeria other than media narrative in ur opinion

چه کسی دو سال قبل مصافحه اتفاقی با اوباما را پیش بینی کرد؟ - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ماهواره ملی مخابراتی تا ۳ سال آینده در مدار زمین - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

اواخر امسال محدودیت های بودجه ای برداشته می شود

واعظی با اشاره به لزوم همکاری های بین بخشی در داخل کشور در حوزه فضا گفت: هیچ بخشی به تنهایی نمی تواند همه امور را اجرا و مدیریت کند. بر این اساس از روزی که سازمان فضایی ایران به وزارت ارتباطات بازگشت خواهش ما این بود که نقش پدری را در این عرصه داشته باشد و با سایر بخش های مرتبط با امر فضا همکاری نزدیک و تنگاتنگ داشته باشد.

وی گفت: از نظر بودجه ای دولت محدودیت های بسیاری دارد اما از اواخر امسال محدودیت های بودجه ای برداشته می شود و این محدودیت ها که برای بخش فضایی کشور ملموس بود آرام آرام برطرف خواهد شد.

وزیر ارتباطات با بیان اینکه نه تنها در بخش فضا بلکه هر آنچه که در حوزه شبکه انتقال و دیتای کشور نیز طراحی کرده بودیم به دلیل وضعیت بودجه آرام آرام پیش می رود خاطرنشان کرد: به دلیل آنکه سال گذشته سازمان فضایی کشور، پژوهشگاه فضایی و نیز پژوهشگاه هوا و فضا صاحب مشخصی نداشت فکری برای بودجه این سازمان ها در نظر گرفته نشد و ما هم اکنون در وزارت ارتباطات برای پرداخت حقوق آخر ماه کارکنان این سازمان ها با مشکل مواجه هستیم.

وزیر ارتباطات از سه برنامه در حوزه فضا خبر داد و گفت: تحقیق و تولید برای ساخت و پرتاب ماهواره در کشور ادامه پیدا خواهد کرد و همچنین ساماندهی دستگاه های مرتبط از نظر بودجه ای نیز در دستور کار قرار دارد.

واعظی با اشاره به اینکه ماهواره هایی که تاکنون ساخته و به فضا پرتاب شده است آزمایشی بوده گفت: قرار است ماهواره اصلی ایران که برنامه ریزی و کار پژوهشی و تحقیقاتی آن آغاز شده است ماهواره ای باشد که تا ۱۵ سال در مدار باقی بماند

اردوغان: عملیات روسیه قابل قبول نیست - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ایران شکایت درباره اس 300 را پس گرفت - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

ساعت صفرعملیات گسترده علیه داعش - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

گزارش تفصیلی از حملات هوایی ارتش روسیه در سوریه/عملیات تروریست‌ها در قنیطره/ تشدید اختلافات تروریست‌ها در جنوب دمشق + تصاویر و فیلم - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Please translate it in English

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom