What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

trust me bro , if we (iran and pakistan) were not strong enough , we were attacked by now.

u have nukes and we have the power to wipe them off !! if we work with each other we will destroy them

the only thing that have hold iran from attacking them is nukes

You know brother.. my ancestors gave blood for this country.. and today when i see sh!t happening .. i pray to Allah.. tht may we prosper .. become powerful.... even if i dnt see it with my own eyes.. thts my prayer for my country.

Our country was pretty liberal till the 70s.. (hell the S.koreans copied our ecomic plan and implemented in their country and look where they are today)...before the afghan jihad .. Gen Zia fuked it all up...with his islamic brotherhood n bs imported brand of wahabism.... than in the 90s..after his death... when we were sanctioned.. it was still cool... i mean i grew up in the 90s.. it was cool.. no problems.. no terrorism .. we wer happy used to play till late night in our lane... not much crimes etc etc.. and when US invaded afghanistan.. and we joined the WoT... since than.. well you can see what happened and is happening in my country..

h7E941BB8

but good luck on keeping your wealth :D

You know tht guy is gay right? :(

the only thing that have hold iran from attacking them is nukes

Easy dude, The only thing which has stopped us is having brain.
Iran and pakistan has been suffered for the sake of these non-sense so called muslim brotherhood.
Why do you want to destry Israel? Seriously ...
In Iran-Iraq war, it was palestinians who helped sadam, not Israel.
and Now it is palestinians who are backstabbing us not jews.

Hey guys how are the gun laws in Iran? and the availability etc of weapons?
It is not legal at all. just some licensed ones for hunting is allowed and they can shoot just a defined number of bullets each year.
But some guns are smuggled to Iran from Iraq specially.

Hey guys .

Not going to interrupt you .

Is there any valid and reliable website to test English level online ?

Thanks dude . Where can I take the exam to get my approximate level ?

Your welcome.. these are ILETS .. practise these online (on the site).. and when you think ur ready you can register online with the british counsil and give the tests... these tests are basically required when you apply to some foriegn educational institute..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom