یکی لطف میکنه خلاصه ای از مهمترین وقایع 20 صفحه قبل بده ؟

بچه ها چه پشتکاری دارن اینجا .

دیشب ساعت 11 که رفتم 120 صفحه بود و الان 140 تا

یکی لطف میکنه خلاصه ای از مهمترین وقایع 20 صفحه قبل بده ؟
10 safhe raje be konkor+5 safe dava bein hendo ha +5 safe dava bein pak va Iran

Amir Tataloo is finally producing half descent music

He used to be so shit!

I smoked ghelyoon with him in Dubai btw (2007) lol
He was wearing one of those gay *** gucci wallet packs you wear like a backpack. I don't know what they're called. Man that was ugly. He had just left Iran at that time. Anyway, nice songs.

Amir Tataloo is finally producing half descent music

He used to be so shit!

I smoked ghelyoon with him in Dubai btw (2007) lol
He was wearing one of those gay *** gucci wallet packs you wear like a backpack. I don't know what they're called. Man that was ugly. He had just left Iran at that time. Anyway, nice songs.

was the 1st video filmed in iran?

was the 1st video filmed in iran?
yeah
Iranian license plate, Iranian concrete light poles/utility poles + those cute little round speed signs

Edit: and she's wearing hijab, so

yeah
Iranian license plate, Iranian concrete light poles/utility poles + those cute little round speed signs

Edit: and she's wearing hijab, so

i heard from my iranian friend that production of those videos are banned. is it true?

i heard from my iranian friend that production of those videos are banned. is it true?
If they want it to be shown on Islamic Republic TV or sell/release their media (whatever it may be, be it music, movie or even art) then they would have to get a permit from the govt for its release. In the past they used to be extremely strict, but now probably slightly less so.

In any case, a lot of artists just produce their music, videos etc... in Iran, but because they never plan on selling it or releasing it in Iran they do whatever they want. That doesn't mean the govt can't come after them though. Even releasing it on Iranian channels outside the country will get them into tons of trouble.

The govt agency responsible for this 3rd world clown show is called "vezarate farhang va ershade eslami."
http://www.ershad.ir/Default.aspx

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom