What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Syrian Lion : waiting for homs jokes here bro!! :D

u think u can hear our top secret without giving yours?? :D lol :D
I couldn't think of any funny jokes... it always happen when someone asks to tell them a joke.. lol

so there are 4 devils in the Homsi head... why ??

one devil gives him the evil scheme ( or plan to do evil doings) and the other three try to explain it to him...

so a homsi went to visit his friend house... while he was at his friend house , bullets started raining, and bombs everywhere ( you know war).. his friend told him to stay the night, because it not safe to go out... so his friend went to make dinner, after he finished making dinner he saw his friend bleeding and limping , he asked him... What happened to you?? he said, I went to my house to get my pajamas.. :D

those were dumb ones, but I couldn't think of the funny ones for now... lol

Which type of movies do you like? maybe we could give you the names of some Iranian movies, and you can download them and find subtitle.

i like anything except for unrealistic bollywood type action movies :D

I went to my house to get my pajamas.. :D

OMG!! so u guys make the same jokes iranians make about azeri people!!!! lol :D :D you just can replace "homsi"with " iranian azeri"!!

from now on i love homsi people (as i'm azeri) ; dear brothers of homs we love u from iran we have the same pain:D :D :D :D

accept our condolences !! :D

@Azizam
BTW, I suggest you these ones:

By Asghar Farhadi:
2006 Fireworks Wednesday چهارشنبه سوریChaharshanbe-soori
2009 About Elly درباره الی Darbareye Elly
2011 A Separation جدایی نادر از سیمین Jodaeiye Nader az Simin2013

By Reza Mir karimi
2005 So Close, So Far خیلی دور، خیلی نزدیک

By Ebrahim Hatamikia:
  • Be Rang-E Arqavan (2004) ("In Purple")
  • Az Karkheh ta Rhein (1993) (released as "From Karkheh to Rhine")
  • Ajans-E Shisheh-I (1997) (released as The Glass Agency in America)
And also many of Majid Majidi's movies, including "Children of Heaven"

OMG!! so u guys make the same jokes iranians make about azeri people!!!! lol :D :D you just can replace "homsi"with " iranian azeri"!!

from now on i love homsi people (as i'm azeri) ; dear brothers of homs we love u from iran we have the same pain:D :D :D :D

accept our condolences !! :D
and the same with Homsi, they are proud that the jokes are all about them lol......

we also have joke about Hamaoui people from Hama, Hama tries to compete with Homs regarding the jokes... so this is joke is about both of them ...

so once the people of Hama were mad that all jokes were only about Homs, they wanted to do something to change that, so one Hamoui suggested to make something stupid, so people can make fun and jokes about them... so he suggested building a water dam in the middle of the desert... that will for sure start getting the people's attention... so they build the dam and finished it, of course it was crazy idea, so the jokes started targeting them, and people of Hama were glad, they finally beat Homs, next week they went to check the dam and see if anything happened to it, since it is in the middle of the desert, they found the Homsis swimming in it :D

Abbas Kiarostami is also a well-known director, who has won tons of international prizes including Golden Palm of Cannes Film Festival. Some people like him very much, but some people cannot get connected to his movies.

and the same with Homsi, they are proud that the jokes are all about them lol......

we also have joke about Hamaoui people from Hama, Hama tries to compete with Homs regarding the jokes... so this is joke is about both of them ...

so once the people of Hama were mad that all jokes were only about Homs, they wanted to do something to change that, so one Hamoui suggested to make something stupid, so people can make fun and jokes about them... so he suggested building a water dam in the middle of the desert... that will for sure start getting the people's attention... so they build the dam and finished it, of course it was crazy idea, so the jokes started targeting them, and people of Hama were glad, they finally beat Homs, next week they went to check the dam and see if anything happened to it, since it is in the middle of the desert, they found the Homsis swimming in it :D

u people seem to love each other !! well in iran people are also more interested to tell jokes about themselves!! for ex. if i ever try to tell a joke to @rmi5 @SOHEIL @Ostad ... it will be abt azeris !!

anyway love to see homs !!:D my first visit to syria will start from homs in 2014!! :D

u people seem to love each other !! well in iran people are also more interested to tell jokes about themselves!! for ex. if i ever try to tell a joke to @rmi5 @SOHEIL @Ostad ... it will be abt azeris !!
anyway love to see homs !!:D my first visit to syria will be homs in 2014!! :D

Easy dude, If you tell jokes about azeris, I will kick your a$$ with all my due respects for you ;) :D

Last edited:
@Chinese-Dragon

i reported him long ago:D :D

Easy dude, If you tell jokes about azeris, I will kick your a$$ with all my do respects for you ;) :D

avalan due respect, na do respect :D :D :D

dovoman shinim binim baw!! etefaghan too khoone ke tarif mikonam pedaram bishtar az hame mikhande !! :D

akhe man faghat az taraf pedari azariam :D

i reported him long ago:D :D
avalan due respect, na do respect :D :D :D
dovoman shinim binim baw!! etefaghan too khoone ke tarif mikonam pedaram bishtar az hame mikhande !! :D

come on dude!!!
az man ghalat emlaayi migiri:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
kollan joke haye ghomi kheyli khoub nist ;)

come on dude!!!
az man ghalat emlaayi migiri:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
kollan joke haye ghomi kheyli khoub nist ;)

khob maloome vali nabayad jedi begirim!

man doostam ke kordan , amdan mian baram joke torki migan, khob man age mese shooma gheyrati boodam bayad mizadam fakeshono miavordam paeen!!

darzemn hamin 2min pish dar mored ghazvini ha joke goftim , yadet raft? :D :D

khob maloome vali nabayad jedi begirim!
man doostam ke kordan , amdan mian baram joke torki migan, khob man age mese shooma gheyrati boodam bayad mizadam fakeshono miavordam paeen!!
darzemn hamin 2min pish dar mored ghazvini ha joke goftim , yadet raft? :D :D

Qazvin bahsesh jodaast, no one dares to mess with them :D:D:D:D:D
man age boudam ke fakkeshoun paayin boud alaan, vali dar kol, dige hamin kam boud ke kordaa bekhaan ma ra maskhareh konan ;) >>alaan dobaareh Surenas miyaad va beynemoun da'vaa mishe :D:D:D

man ke background e mixed daaram, az taraf e maadari, azarbaijani hastam, dar vaaghe' baraaye ham azarbaijan e Iran va ham azarbaijan e ghafghaz. az taraf pedari ham ke shomali :D albatte khob tehrani ham ke hastam.
@haman10 to che tori ham esaalatan kermanshahi hasti va ham azari?o_Oo_Oo_O mage kermanshah ham tork daareh?
@Serpentine baraaye kojaaye khouzestan hasti shoma? abadan, dezful, ahvaz?

Aslesh az abadan hastan, vali khob pedaram tuie dezful ham famil dare.

Ta 6 salegi man tu bushehr budam, ta 9 salegi to ahwaz, az on be bad tehran

18830554534916927689.jpg

ا کیلو باش مرد باش

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom