What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

WTF is wrong with people o_O

image-0e976faa72d059aedc674d2830aca9e929b8cb95fb170f7bd5bf6cdb083c6d76-V.jpg

My German friends told me that when they were in Iran they were invited to house parties. They declined but they heard crazy things are going on there. There is drugs are stuff and if you are caught you are in trouble. Have any of you guys visited these "illegal house parties" in Iran?

My German friends told me that when they were in Iran they were invited to house parties. They declined but they heard crazy things are going on there. There is drugs are stuff and if you are caught you are in trouble. Have any of you guys visited these "illegal house parties" in Iran?
once my friend invited me to an underground concert of a punk rock band in a villa out of the city. i went there and i tell you it was awesomeeeee cuz it was illegal :D they stopped playing several times. they hired a guy out of villa to watch around and signal them to stop if things go wrong . they served alcoholics but not drugs i didn't see.
anyway if they catch you it depends.. you know there is not a special law about participating in this parties and it depends how much lucky you are.they may keep you for some hours and then you sign a paper and they let you go.. if you be drunk it can make a bigger problem for you. they may wipe you.. but one thing i know.if they don't catch you , then you really enjoy the party and you never forget the night :)

@kollang
na aziz shaeast :) chandta ghatre bi hesi mindazan cheshmet chizi hes nemikoni.bara khodete? khoda bad nade. badesh yekam soozesho dard dare ama na ziad va adiye.

Last edited:
فکر کنم که شب اول بعد از عمل باید عینک دودی بزنی و توی یه اتاق تاریک بمونی .

یکی از آشناهای من بعد از عمل این طوری بود .

@haman10

Raste migan amale lazek kheyli dard dare?
salam , dar heyn amal kochick tarin dardi hes nemikoni

baad az amal ama cheshmato mibandan (momkene bebandan -shayad eynak makhsoos bedan ya eynak aftabi) va yekami dard dare ama behet mosaken midan moshkeli nist :))

cheshmato yeki 2 rooz bayad bebandi chon be noor shadidan hasas mishi .

yavash yavash ravand behboodi baad az amal shoro mishe (moghe ie ke band ru bar midari tafavot ru kamel hes mikoni ama az oon ham behtar mishe )

kolan natars hich moshkeli nist :D

man amalesho ostadam jolo cheshmam anjam dad :D kheyli kootah hast ..... aslan ham dard nadare

akhe migan enghadr dard dare ke shabe avval az dard adam khabesh nemibare.
na dige oon joori ham nist baba , nemigam dard nadare ama aslan dardi nist ke zamin giret kone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom