What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Sarah

9519-lebanese_girl_hitthemoon2003.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy clothes like an Ayatollah.

Like the Robe and the Turban......a link would help.

or at the very least.....could you tell me what the turban and robe are called so I can find it myself

The reason I wanted it was I wanted to troll/play a joke on my Farsi teacher.

She's this middle-aged lady from Iran who immigrated to US after 1979. Like most Iranian-Americans she romanticizes the Pahlavi era and disdains the Islamic Republic.

Not that I like the Islamic Republic myself, but I think this would be a hilarious joke to play on her on the first day of class.

I was thinking of combining the robe and turban with a mask of some sort, probably either a guy fawkes mask or a skull mask.

I just imagine the look on her face when if I walked into class dressed up like an ayatollah. :rofl::rofl::devil:

Even better if I could play this on a boombox along with it :

@every body
Hey guys, any body trying to invest his money?
I'll grant a 300% return in less than 2 or 3 years.
trust me guys:tup:
I have seen the results in the last 5 years and my professionalism is insisting on this chance, and frankly guys, I trust my six sense in tracking great chances.
Just follow the lines:
there is a new small town being founded near Shiraz for some years now called Sadra, that you can find lands and even apartments (I insist on buying land) with very very reasonable prices.
But I am gonna tell you this situation is a gold mine.
Here I am gonna mention some of it's facilities would be on line in less than 4 or 5 years from now,
The price of the lands have experienced some huge growth in the previous years (from 8 to even 20 times)
And I will grant you such a growth for the coming 3 or 4 years too.
Some of the facilities of the mentioned region:
Metro to be operational in the next 2 years.
The biggest Iranian trading complex in less than 3 years (completely) Persian Gulf Complex > صفحه اول
Shiraz- Isfahan new highway to cross this area.
Train station already operational.
Many many luxury hotels and restaurants.
And put these all aside and just focus on this last but not the least one: (the last six would be in Sadra city)
با تکمیل و اجرای این طرح ها، شیراز به قطب پزشکی منطقه تبدیل می شود
۱ – بیمارستان جدید ۷۵۰ تخت خوابی نمازی
۲ – بزرگ‌ترین بیمارستان تخصصی سرطان جنوب کشور با ۳۰۰ تخت خواب
۳ – بیمارستان ۱۰۰ تخت خوابی سوانح و سوختگی امیرالمومنین، بزرگ‌ترین در خاورمیانه:
۴ – بیمارستان ۳۱۳ تخت خوابی خاتم الانبیا
۵ – بیمارستان ۲۵۰ تخت خوابی اعصاب و روان
۶ – بیمارستان پیند اعضای بوعلی سینا، بزرگ‌ترین در خاورمیانه:
۷ – شهر سلامت شیراز: ساخت این پروژه بزرگ، سرانجام چندی پیش آغاز شد و مشخصات آن بدین شهر است:
http://eshiraz.ir/shirazshcc

شهر سلامت شیراز

شهر سلامت شیراز

شهر سلامت شیراز

شهر سلامت شیراز

شهر سلامت شیراز

From those mentioned above the last six would be in this Sadra city guys.
My contribution for Iranian PDF users.

Last edited:
6 dongesh arabe in bashar, inke zaboone arabiro doost dare surprise nist.

Arabi zabane Quran hast, vase hamin dusesh daram. va menhaye inke zabune sakhti baraye yad gereftan va talafoz kardan hast zabane ghashangie va ahange shirini dare.

Arabi zabane Quran hast, vase hamin dusesh daram. va menhaye inke zabune sakhti baraye yad gereftan va talafoz kardan hast zabane ghashangi hast va ahange shirini dare.
Bahs e mazhabish be kenaar, vali arabi bishtar shirinish dar had e zabaan e orangutan hast ;)

Bahs e mazhabish be kenaar, vali arabi bishtar shirinish dar had e zabaan e orangutan hast ;)

Man menhaye Quran be ahangaye arabi ham alaghe daram ;)
Albate az in arabiyi ke in araba kuche bazari sobat mikonan badam miad...
Arabi ham ye zabunie mesle tuki, bazia momkene badeshun biad bazia momkene khosheshun biad. tu Iran axare ham kelasiam va az jomle khodam az yad gerefane zabane arabi badeshun miomad va engilisi ro ba kelas tar midunestan.

Man agar az arabi khosham miad faghat be khatere Qurane, hala menhaye inke sot va lahne ghashangi ham dare.

#27= @Nomad16

--

@Serpentine

Lotfan ye PM bara man baz kon.

Last edited:
@Serpentine
aziz jaan lotfan oun aks shafagh ru ke taze montasher shode post nakon

bebinim chiye dobare zaye nashim :D

Back
Top Bottom