What's new

Iranian border guards fire mortar shells inside Pakistani territory

I had asked

The response was as follows:

For the sake of clarity, let me re-write this to bring out the meaning:
Rewrite it as many times as is required for you to understand the meaning, if you are one of those people who cannot understand what they read.

Rewrite it as many times as is required for you to understand the meaning, if you are one of those people who cannot understand what they read.
You sound so angry! Does this mean we're not friends any more?

251313d1280991645-2ahu0er.jpg

Going to war with Afghanistan.

Do we seriously need that many??

This man is enough for all of Pakistan:
a01_79235173.jpg

I really regret to point at this but its an unfortunate truth of Afghanistan's History ..... River Oxus flow at the north of Afghanistan ......

@Afghan-India

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Are you implying what I think you're implying ? :o:

That is so wrong HRK Bhai.....so....so....very wrong ! :disagree:

Please continue ! :whistle:

Am not implying anything here

& yes I agree with you its wrong, sad and unfortunate ...... :tsk: :tsk:

Well, the whole world has unflattering things to say about Pakistan. Google "epicenter of terrorism" and find out which country figures proudly in the results. That's just one example.

google Poverty, Aids or Rape and see what comes up.....dont throw stones if you live in a glass house, janon

BTW what exactly is Nepal's complaint regarding India?

why dont you ask them

It is a fact that Pakistan hosts terrorist and extremist groups that do mischief in every single neighbour that Pak has. The reason is quite simple, the prevalence of extremist ideology among a large number of Pakistanis. That situation has no correspondence in Indian society - there are no hindu terrorist training camps to train jihadis to do cross border attacks on China or Nepal or SL because of hatred to non hindus.

We are fighting those extremist groups. The problem is also india on the east which imposes its will on Kashmiris - who dont want to play ball with you. Some get angry and want to harm you, then you get butt-hurt about it.

and there was plenty of indian support for LTTE (a group which China and Pakistan helped CRUSH) so why do you need to lie about it? Be truthful, we dont buy your lies here.

This forum really brings the worst in us. I have insulted Indians, Afghanis and Iranians and really I have no hate for any of them. :lol:
Then why do you do it...Idiots can do that...you be the better man..and dont feed the trolls..its as simple as that.

google Poverty, Aids or Rape and see what comes up.....dont throw stones if you live in a glass house, janon
That's precisely what I would like to tell you.

Are you trying to pretend that there is no poverty or aids or rapes in Pakistan? Do you want to check the number of rapes or aids per population?

Don't throw stones, both India and Pak have these issues aplenty. India has 6 times the population of Pak, and therefore will have a larger number of poor people or aids affected people. The average income in India is larger than the avge income in Pak, and growing faster.

Anyway I don't want to get into silly comparisons of poverty or disease - I hope all the poor and diseased find a better life soon, whether they be Indians or Pakistanis.

My only point was about terrorism emanating from Pak, which is also the topic of this thread. On that issue, whether you want to admit it or not, Pakistan is a worse offender than India - simply put, Pakistan has a large number of religious extremists willing to kill people, as compared to India or most other countries.

My only point was about terrorism emanating from Pak, which is also the topic of this thread.

and Pakistan is doing its share to counter those elements...what is india doing other than supporting terrorist groups based in Afghanistan used to attack Pakistan

[On that issue, whether you want to admit it or not, Pakistan is a worse offender than India - simply put, Pakistan has a large number of religious extremists willing to kill people, as compared to India or most other countries.

and india has a fairly large number of religious extremists too...your prime minister being a fantastic example, coming from RSS credentials

same type, incidentally, who had your mahatma ghandi assasinated

Back
Top Bottom