What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Why can’t you wipe out Alqayeda or Taliban after fighting 18 years? Did you think it through! Why Israel can’t wipeout Hezbollah? It’s not Hollywood film!

Because they don’t try to wipe out. They try to manage these groups and use them as an excuse to stay in the Middle East.

It’s the same with North Korea. US want to keep the boogeymen because Japan and South Korea will demand US presence in the region.

In the event of war US still has to pay high price for import oil and this will damage US economy

Remember when prices rise Shale oil becomes more profitable and production increases. When it falls it is too expensive for many companies so production decreases and we import more. So yes we may pay more but not necessarily import more.

If you can't discuss without insults, refrain from commenting.
Fake news, nothing official from Iran.
You believe everything you read on twiiter.

Keep your tone down while responding to me. Savy?

Now.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technol...-online-disinformation-machine-rival-russias/

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...merican-terrorists-killed-in-ballistic-strike

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...cans-killed-in-irgc-attack-on-us-base-in-iraq

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/iran-claims-80-us-nationals-killed-in-missile-attacks/1695809

Unless you been living under the rock. Its been all over the news in last 24 hours.

1- Iran just attacked the us base directly, first time in peace time since ww2 and US did not do jack
2- The purpose of this attack was not to kill any americans
3- This is not over, further attacks will come.

US just neutralised the TOP , TOP MOST Persian general for crying out loud!! You Persian couldn't even muster enough courage to harm, let alone kill a single American soldier!! How pathetic it can get? will/shall that is all the talk of losers.

Make no mistake about it, this was a cuck move by Trump. How can we ever take Trump’s threats seriously anymore?

Iran attacked US assets and he surrendered. Weakling. This sends a terrible message to Communist China.

What does this comment have to do with anything right now? Who said Iran was trying to destroy that base bro? Like I have been saying, it was a demonstration of accuracy and also to humiliate trump. He backed down...Iran just attacked them openly and he did nothing.
De-escalation is good for the entire region.

Iran chose wrong weapons to strike at a proper military base if the intent was to neutralize it but Iran does not have many options in the face of American military assets around.

Still, it takes balls of steel to target a military base housing NATO like this. Credit where due.

Your definition of fucked is misplaced.

You should rather ask what became of individuals whom Washington DC wanted dead.
That’s not super power like thing. In that sense Israel is the
Greatest power!

De-escalation is good for the entire region.

Iran chose wrong weapons to strike at a proper military base if the intent was to neutralize it but Iran does not have many options in the face of American military assets around.

Still, it takes balls of steel to target a military base housing NATO like this. Credit where due.

This episode has all but confirmed what tin pot Iranian military is. Couldn't even scratch a single yank soldier. More assassination now may follow is this is what all Iran can muster up.

I’m not a fan of Iran because they don’t have universal values but you got to give credit to them. It takes proper balls to strike US assets. Got to respect them for that. This will give them a lot of street cred in the region and world.

I don't hate any shia. Don't know why you implying it. To me both Saudi lovers and Irani lovers pissed me off if they dont give priority to Pakistan and Pakistani interest.

LoL dozens of Shia boys and girls from my Clan have served/are serving in the Armed Forces and other institutions.

Listen we have religious, cultural, language, food, and even ethnic links with Iran, so we feel a bit of sympathy.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker
US will not retaliate against Iran or attack on Iranian soil.
Just saw Trumps speech.
Iran is the boogeyman for the US to keep the Arabs in-line and not concentrate on Israel. Iran knows that and did their thing within limits and so now both have something to brag about for some time to come.

There is that term in Urdu/Punjabi ... "Noora Kushti" ... loosely translated "Fixed Wrestling Match".

these strikes by iran are for their domestic consumption only its more of a facing saving US killed their generals and all iran has done is thump chest and launch some missiles and that too on their allied country!

You are clearly a Persian, that's why you are coming up with all the excuses for Iran.

Once again, I was BORN in the UK and I LIVE in the UK. I should change my flags to Iran?
@Agnostic atheist Is that part of the forum reuquirement? that we change our flags to the nation we show "allegiance" with? Or is this guy just trolling?

And don't try to act smart when it was you who said that I am coming up with things "from my rare end". Watch your mouth son.

I am only telling you that you're posting misinformation.

That’s not super power like thing. In that sense Israel is the
Greatest power!
USA pulled off 'regime change' in 3 countries (Afghanistan; Iraq; Libya) and killed thousands of designated terrorists since 9/11 in the face of negative global opinion and what not, and you still think this is not very super power like?

Millions have suffered around the world since the launch of American War On Terror. When this madness will stop? How many more have to suffer?

Only Global Arms Industries are profiteering and winning in these matters.

Think realistically, friend.

Back
Top Bottom