What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

What happened with IRI’s missiles? How can they all miss their intended targets? I am flabbergasted, after all the investments in “technology” and “precision guidance”, this is the result?! This is embarrassing, to say the least.

Iraq's Hashd Sha'abi says has started its own retaliation attacks against US bases

#Soleimani
#SoleimaniAssassination

Trump must be nervous. 2020 is an election year and the public isn't in the mood for war which means Trump will suffer a defeat. People are advocating such an attack is useless if there are no American casualties but I personally think this won't be the last attack and America will lose face if it does nothing.

Molla regime until today wanted to create a fear for Iran's missile capacity. They wanted to be feared, this is their life insurance. And they have succeeded. From the first day I was expecting a counter attack, because if there was no attack, it would have create a weakness for Irans ''fear policy''
And today if there is no americans died, there is no reason to fear from Iran's missiles. If you can't properly bomb Iraq, your neighbour, than you are really not a threat for the World.
But of course americans might try to cover it. So I hope we will learn soon.
One major problem with your theory. Israel and US deep state feed directly off of the supposed narrative that Iran is a regional and international threat.

Now if you're suggesting that US and Israel have themselves willingly shot down their own narrative of Iran's supposed threat factor, they have overnight destroyed the bogeyman they created and utilised to justify all sorts of regional mischief and hegemony.

I don't think USA will downplay this intentionally. It is more in American interests to admit losses, confirm Iran as a threat and begin a war that they've wanted for some time.

Americans will choose the time of the war themselves. Just because they didn't attack you today doesn't change anything.
Look at this from their perspective. Try for a moment. They succesfully destroyed a very important Iranian General and what did they have lost? Why would they see it as casus belli? Just because of Some buildings?
If there is no American casualties, tomorrow Trump will say ''There is no dead americans so there is no war! But Iran be careful!'' And your leaders will say ''We got our revenge!''
And in the end of the day it is 1-0. One top Iranian general versus nothing..
LOL. I'm sorry, but your comment makes no sense at all. Trump said that he would respond to any attack disproportionately and immediately.

Quote "targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

What part of VERY FAST and VERY HARD do you have trouble understanding? Are you saying that firing missiles at a country's military base is not considered a threat?! LOL

In any case, this attack has achieved its mission because it humiliated Trump. If it humiliates Trump without a US response, then it's not only a successful attack, but it's purely genius. Trump is the loser of this scenario.

And your analysis does not make sense either. Iran lost one man in an attack that was widely criticized even by Americans. He was replaced in few hours by another general and our proxies are still there in the region. The US will lose its credibility if it doesn't respond to this attack. The US boasts about her super power status. Not to mention that damage to US bases won't be fixed in few hours.

Let's see what's hidden behind all this. It's just a phenotype show, genetically make up would be different. We should remember how 911 was fabricated and destroyed the Afghanistan. Let's see ount kis karwat betheta hay.

Back
Top Bottom