What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

A missile from Kermanshahr would hit Erbil in less than 7 mins. Not enough time to evacuate

I could not care less about casualties right now. Iran targeted US bases, that's an act of war! Lets see how the orange ape responds.

Everyone on this board knows I am non bias. I criticize Iran and I criticize US.

This attack was a complete failure based on the words of IRGC.

“attack will be strategic, not emotional, it will be long lasting, etc we will not attack for sake of saying we attacked”

list goes on.

This attack was nothing but emotional and non strategic.

Clearly the Iranian government wants to avoid war and a punishing counter response.

I need to see why these missiles missed if it was intentional or US based tech (jamming, interceptors, etc) or a mixture of both.

US aim was to rattle Iran when it killed Iranian general in Iraq.

Iran is rattling US back by attacking three US bases in Iraq.

These attacks on US military bases is unprecedented. No one has attacked US military bases by firing ballistic missiles. Iran has flexed its muscles here one must say.

This is what I predict. Trump is now going on a suicide mission here. He will attack Iran. What Iran does next is on Trump. This is going to get very nasty.

No, this was a calculated strike, to show Trump he's looking at war. At the same time they have provided Trump an off ramp if he doesn't get played again by Iran hater number 1-Zionist agent Mr. Pompeo....this a strategic master stroke if it works out.

so basically just a warning shot to back off .

if there were no causalities then this reminds me of american 100+ cruise attack on Syrian base couple years ago which obviously had no causalities either but it gave the american public a sense of some sort of achievement.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf do you think trump will not respond so he can give Iran face saving or the Iranians will kill American soldiers because he said we hit them if they hit American targets now they saying no American died so there will be no response

A missile from Kermanshahr would hit Erbil in less than 7 mins. Not enough time to evacuate

The US already had intel on potential Iranian strikes. US bases in the region were placed on high alert for missile attacks. Personnel were either relocated or were prepared to shelter in hardened bunkers design for this.

Along with the CEP of the ballistic missiles, you’d need bunker busting warheads landing precisely on the bunkers to penetrate.

In any case, we’ll have damage assessments soon enough.

I am sure China and Russia is watching this conflict very patiently .. In decades someone dared to use BM on bases with US presence , US might do something in return or it will be seen as weak , Iran launches the missiles it doesn't matter how many Americans die or no one does, now the propaganda takes over, and the numbers will start flying around ,each side boosting their narrative .

May God help us all ..

Back
Top Bottom