What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Or that the Iranians have calculated that they want to hit places where there would be minimal loss to human life. Iranians are not stupid or entirely incompetent. There are multiple ways of getting a message across.

Very similar to what Pakistan did on 27th, just show the will and capability to strike , but targets were spared to avoid massive human loss .

Iraqis have not reported any casualties yet. And even if so, three US bases were hit. The ball is in their court now. Trump has promised disproportionate response to ANY retaliation by Iran. So why does it matter how many US soldiers died? It's still a direct attack on the US which Iran has taken fully responsibility of.
Molla regime until today wanted to create a fear for Iran's missile capacity. They wanted to be feared, this is their life insurance. And they have succeeded. From the first day I was expecting a counter attack, because if there was no attack, it would have create a weakness for Irans ''fear policy''
And today if there is no americans died, there is no reason to fear from Iran's missiles. If you can't properly bomb Iraq, your neighbour, than you are really not a threat for the World.
But of course americans might try to cover it. So I hope we will learn soon.

And today if there is no americans died, there is no reason to fear from Iran's missiles. If you can't properly bomb Iraq, your neighbour, than you are really not a threat for the World.
But of course americans might try to cover it. So I hope we will learn soon.

Are you trolling? OBVIOUSLY Iran did not want to kill Americans if there truly was zero casualties.

Very similar to what Pakistan did on 27th, just show the will and capability to strike , but targets were spared to avoid massive human loss .
Erm no. Dozens of rockets and ballistic missiles are not comparable with a precision guided munition strike of 4-6 painted targets.

Back
Top Bottom