What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Iran played the game per the rules better than the US - the US under Trump simply couldn’t stand being outplayed and therefore broke the rules and assassinated a serving senior Iranian General.
99.78% accuracy. well put.

LOL! Relax! And you always have an option to go to Pakistan if things get heated here. The only thing I am seeing is more helicopter flights in Vancouver Island region.
Canadian forces are deployed in Iraq, if they're targeted, then Canada will have to get involved. That's what I'm worried about.

Also, Canada is my home, I ain't going anywhere.

If Iran failed to exterminate some americans, there is no problem. Still A disgrace for Iran...

Bunch of kids in this forum it seems. Iran just attacked US bases, even if there are no US casualities ( which I don't believe) this is still an attack on US!

kids are angels , listen to them they are always right LoL

Word in Iran is Iran fired but purposely avoided direct hits in order to save face but not cause an escalation

all one big show

Danes reporting that no casualities among danish armed personel stationed at Al Asad Base in Iraq!

Canadian forces are deployed in Iraq, if they're targeted, then Canada will have to get involved. That's what I'm worried about.

Also, Canada is my home, I ain't going anywhere.

Go back to where you came from , you are taking our jobs LOOl

I’m on neither side as both sides playing stupid — but to say the base is empty and US didn’t sustain casualties are living in a dream world. Either US will not come out fully like Vietnam or down play to deescalate.

I remember during Afghan/Iraq War names coming put on campus memorials and cross checking those casualties weren’t being reported and this with my own eyes. Among other things — war is a shady business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom