What's new

Iranian Azaris and their love and loyalty to motherland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, you are so pathetic that you can't even name ONE similar dish,

Dude, I named dishes that Azeri and Turks share but because you don't understand Turkish you didn't even know what these words mean. These are dishes:
Do you understand what Qovurma,Dolma, Sogan dolmasi,Balıq means?
So the answer is: NO, you don't understand, nor do you know those dishes. This is Turkic culture, something you don't know.

Sorry but you lost credibility. I think nobody takes you serious any more. I can refute all your dumb trolling attempts but it is a waste of time. All Azeri and Turks already agree on this subject, what would an outsider as you know about this subject?

Do you understand what Qovurma,Dolma, Sogan dolmasi,Balıq means?

Qovurma is a originally Persian, and all most of those other dishes are non-Turkish originally. Turkish cuisine is nothing but a mix of Persian, Greek and Armenian cuisine.

Still:

Name on similar feast.

Name this similar family culture.

Qovurma is a originally Persian, and all most of those other dishes are non-Turkish originally.

What does the word Qovurma mean?

I bet you don't even know the meaning of this word ghahaha

You are so deluded.

As I said: you lost all credibility: You didn't even recognize those were dishes NOR do you know the etymology of the words.. I can keep owning you on this subject but it will be a waste of time

Btw, this 'you are crazy', 'you are troll' remarks only shows your uncertainty on these matter. You couldn't even name one similar dish, feast or this supposed family culture. Now, should I name all the similar Persian dishes, feasts, traditions, family culture, etc?

Btw, this 'you are crazy', 'you are troll' remarks only shows your uncertainty on these matter.

Dude, I already mentioned a list of dishes but you didn't even understand those were dishes haahahahaha. I ask you the meaning of those words, you can't give an answer because you don't understand Azeri or Turkish. I owned you on this topic. Just give up instead of making a joke out of yourself.

You couldn't even name one similar dish, feast or this supposed family culture.
I did, stop making lies. Qovurma,Dolma, Sogan dolmasi,Balıq

These are Turkish words, if these are Persian, please give the meaning and etymology of these words.

What does the word Qovurma mean?

I bet you don't even know the meaning of this word ghahaha

You are so deluded.

Haha, you stupid puck. Read this:

Ghormeh sabzi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghormeh Sabzi = Səbzi qovurma in Turkic.

Ghormeh Sabzi means stewed greens in Persian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These Atatroll doesn't know sh!t.

Never seen a person like Atawolf being owned so much in this forum. Talking about Qovurma, while not even know the origin and the meaning of the word of it. Hahaha, these Turks even don't know what their own dishes and culture are.

Haha, you stupid puck. Read this:

Ghormeh sabzi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghormeh Sabzi = Səbzi qovurma in Turkic.

Ghormeh Sabzi means stewed greens in Persian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These Atatroll doesn't know sh!t.

Never seen a person like Atawolf being owned so much in this forum. Talking about Qovurma, while not even know the origin and the meaning of the word of it. Hahaha, these Turks even don't know what their own dishes and culture are.
Quovurma is Turkish word. You don't know the etymology of that word because you don't understand Turkish.

Yea, you keep owning me, you just looked up what that dish is. But when we look at the total picture of Azerbaijan cuisine:
Azerbaijani cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is Turkish.

Keep trying, maybe you make a point somewhere. You already embarrssed yourself when you accused me of not naming any dish when I named dishes but you didn't understand teh azeri words. . HAHAHAHAha

Yea, you keep owning me, you just looked up what that dish is. But when we look at the total picture of Azerbaijan cuisine:
Azerbaijani cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is Turkish.

HAHAHAHAha

My god, now you have been owned, you go back to this Wikipedia link with many dishes that are originally PERSIAN.

Again:

Name on similar dish, which is not being made by Persians too.

Name on similar feast.

Please, enlighten us.

Quovurma is Turkish word. You don't know the etymology of that word because you don't understand Turkish.

Aha, you edit your posts again. Qovurma isn't a Turkish word. It is Persians, and it means 'Stewed'. We Persians say Ghormeh. Can you see the similarity?

My god, now you have been owned, you go back to this Wikipedia link with many dishes that are originally PERSIAN.
Which one? They are all Turkish food.

Name on similar dish, which is not being made by Persians too.

What do you mean? such a dumb question.

They call themselves both Turkish. That is enough.

What are you trying to say. You think asking dumb question will get you somewhere? You only embarrassing yourself. You don't know anything about this subject. I already owned you with the etymology of the words and asked you the meaning of several words you couldn't asnwer it because you simply don't understand the language.

What you are missing is i didn't say minorities in Turkey (as a non-believer i'm also a part of minority) are treated perfect. In fact it is far from being perfect. What i'm trying to say is despite these facts, Turkey is still much more better than Iran when it comes to human rights and freedoms. So comparing Iran and Turkey will not bring your argument into a better position, if not gone worse.

Since this is a thread about Turks in Iran. You are the one who should convince us about they are not facing with any discrimination or mistreatments.

Well you missed to answer my question so I ask you once again:

Are Kurds in Turkey allowed to have Kurdish surnames?

Being allowed to use ethnical surnames is a matter of basic human right. As mentioned earlier in this thread, Iran´s constitution recognizes and specifies the religious, linguistic and cultural rights of all Iranian minorities. Turkey´s constitution does not recognize the millions of Kurdish minority. All people are Turks in Turkey according to Turkish constitution. Is this human rights? Does this makes Turkey more democratic than Iran? I beg to differ.

Depriving ethnic minority group´s fundamental human rights of being able to name their children and themselves whatever they want is an elementary human right abuse and a clear discrimination.

You missed another point too. This thread is not about turks in Iran because there are no turks in Iran. We have Shia Azaris in Iran.

As mentioned before, Ahl ul Bayt or islamic Shiism, is the foundation of modern Iranian statehood making the nation immune to any foreign attempts to divide and conquer.

Which one? They are all Turkish.

No, don't change this topic. We are talking about similarities between Iranian Azeri culture and Turkish culture.

What do you mean? such a dumb question.

Simple. Name on dish that is being made by Azeris (in Iran) and Turks in Turkey, while not by Persians.

They call themselves both Turkish. That is enough.

Hahaha, again a demonstration of your failed arguments. You just mentioned something like 'family culture' while you can't even elaborate it further, or simply say what those supposed similarities are. You sir, are pathetic.

Again:

Name on similar dish.

Name this supposed family culture.

Name those similar feasts.

I'm waiting.

Aha, you edit your posts again. Qovurma isn't a Turkish word. It is Persians, and it means 'Stewed'. We Persians say Ghormeh. Can you see the similarity?
In Turkish we say Kavurma which is closer to Qovurma.

Persians are bad imitators of Turkish culture.

I already owned you with the etymology of the words and asked you the meaning of several words you couldn't asnwer it because you simply don't understand the language.

The etymology of which word? Qovurma? That's a Persian (Ghormeh) word and means stewed. Should we call Ir.Tab and ask him if this word is Persian, or not? Can you handle the embarrassment than?

Now again: do you seriously want to claim that Qovurma is a Turkish word originally? Yes or no.

[
Simple. Name on dish that is being made by Azeris (in Iran) and Turks in Turkey, while not by Persians.

Why are you asking that? No offense, such a dumb question.

Hahaha, again a demonstration of your failed arguments. You just mentioned something like 'family culture' while you can't even elaborate it further, or simply say what those supposed similarities are. You sir, are pathetic.
Dude, on how many subjects at one do you want to speak? I already owned you on the cuisine argument. I owned you on the subject that they called themselves Turks. You keep asking the same questions. You are jumping from one topic to the next to hide your weak arguments. You are loosing very badly hahahaha.

Again:

Name one similar dish:

Name one similar feasts:

Explain this similar family culture:

Such simple questions. Come one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom