What's new

Iranian Army Chief makes a big offer to Afghanistan military

does Pakistan really not see what the US is trying to do in Afghanistan? The US is trying to move ISIS into Afghanistan in a list ditch effort to avoid defeat.

ISIS in Afghanistan will fight everybody except the americans. They will kill shias to try and ignite a sectarian war. They will directly compete against and get into conflict with the Taliban. They will recruit from the same pool Taliban recruits out of.

all of a sudden it will turn into a Taliban ISIS war for territory, recruits and influence. ISIS will also try to threaten Iranian security. This is the American dream. just like how they supported isis in Syria to try and stop Iranian influence.

how they supported isis in Iraq. going so much as blaming nouri al maliki and demanding "sunni rights" with Saudi arabia when isis was steamrolling Iraq and genociding anything on their path. they only changed tune when iran got involved, stopped the isis advance and was pushing them back, and mass recruiting and re-mobilizing all the shia militia networks it had.

the US had no choice but to then change their support back to the Iraqi government to avoid losing Iraq fully to iran.

their ISIS rats got anahiliated in Syria and Iraq. now they want to bring it into Afghanistan. Pakistan should also be very careful and cooperate with iran to prevent this ISIS disease from taking a hold there.

Iran has made it clear that this is our red line. Iran will not allow isis to take a foothold in Afghanistan and will cooperate with just about anybody to prevent this.

it is in pakistans interests to work with iran regarding this issue. ISIS in Afghanistan only serves American interests at the expense of everyone else (including Pakistan)

does Pakistan really not see what the US is trying to do in Afghanistan? The US is trying to move ISIS into Afghanistan in a list ditch effort to avoid defeat.

ISIS in Afghanistan will fight everybody except the americans. They will kill shias to try and ignite a sectarian war. They will directly compete against and get into conflict with the Taliban. They will recruit from the same pool Taliban recruits out of.

all of a sudden it will turn into a Taliban ISIS war for territory, recruits and influence. ISIS will also try to threaten Iranian security. This is the American dream. just like how they supported isis in Syria to try and stop Iranian influence.

how they supported isis in Iraq. going so much as blaming nouri al maliki and demanding "sunni rights" with Saudi arabia when isis was steamrolling Iraq and genociding anything on their path. they only changed tune when iran got involved, stopped the isis advance and was pushing them back, and mass recruiting and re-mobilizing all the shia militia networks it had.

the US had no choice but to then change their support back to the Iraqi government to avoid losing Iraq fully to iran.

their ISIS rats got anahiliated in Syria and Iraq. now they want to bring it into Afghanistan. Pakistan should also be very careful and cooperate with iran to prevent this ISIS disease from taking a hold there.

Iran has made it clear that this is our red line. Iran will not allow isis to take a foothold in Afghanistan and will cooperate with just about anybody to prevent this.

it is in pakistans interests to work with iran regarding this issue. ISIS in Afghanistan only serves American interests at the expense of everyone else (including Pakistan)
We do know what they are trying to do. Trust me, the afghan taliban are more than a match for the isis, ana and the americans combined. And fyi, isis won't attack ana either.

Last edited:
'Iran and Afghan regime have sectarian ties' is Afghan government Shia?

This is typical of Iranian sewer politics in play to prop up their losing Kabul proxies in power. From falling,Due to a very strong resurgence Taliban attacks. So playing their sectarian craP like they did in Syria. There’s is no mass russian indiscriminate bombing air campaign to help you here.

It will be declined. The US is the decision maker in Afghanistan. Without them the regime would collapse in a few months maybe weeks.

Liberal brood of the shah lovers.

More harmfully theocratic state post 79.

These are Basic deductable analysis.

Rest is just Propaganda bro

I didn't quite get it, but if you need any advice on Iran... ask me.
I know, how Iran functions.

I didn't quite get it, but if you need any advice on Iran... ask me.
I know, how Iran functions.

I am least concerned. Their story hasnt changed in 2000 years as well. So i guess i know whats going on there

They should ask American if they want to take a pi$$, So this won't happen.

Iraq and Syria are more or less done with Iran having wiped out and defeated the Wahabi Sunni terrorists in that crescent of terror. Lebanon election has now vastly strengthened Hezbolah and Hariri, the Saudi puppet, lost nearly all the seats held after his traitorous behaviour.
Afghanistan is where Iran should turn its eyes and wipe out the ISIS and their foreign supporters and bring the foreign funded and aided Talibs in line
Most understand which country is that destabilising foreign country that has backed the all terrorists of many ilk in the region

Back
Top Bottom