What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

@Serpentine

We got nothing to stop Israeli aircraft, they can violate it and Jordan's airspace is open for them.

ha ha ha :D

for real !?

Again, you came here, with your trolling, off-topic comments.
BTW, what's new Soheil? did you made your spaceship to fight enemies of mullahs in Andromeda galaxy?!!!

like Qaher-313?

Also you can add KSA, Turkey, Azerbaijan, ... airspaces to the list as well.

exactly like qaher - 313 !

stupid ... do you really think the real qaher is like that unveiled mockup !?

ha ha ha ... please don't stop posting about qaher ...

you are going to touch down on a dildo when the time comes :)

Last edited:
ha ha ha :D

for real !?

exactly like qaher - 313 !

stupid ... do you really think the real qaher is like that unveiled mockup !?

ha ha ha ... please don't stop posting about qaher ...

you are going to touch down on a dildo when the time comes :)

LOL, Soheil, you are really the biggest joke among Iranians. You not only embarrass yourself, but also embarrass mullahs as well. I think you still clearly remember that you posted that photo of Qaher in this section, and how one of the most well-known military websites, wrote an article about it, and mocked mullahs. keep up your good work!!! We are in the same front. :rofl:

Again, you did not understand my point. I did not say that it only takes passenger jets like Boing 747 mistakenly as the enemy fighter. First, try to understand what I am saying, then start writing apologizing coments for these stupid system.

You made a serious mistake in your post, it would be nicer if you admitted it instead of writing this. I've done mistakes in the past and I admitted to them. I never make fun of someone for not knowing something because people shouldn't know everything in this world, but I don't like when people not only ignore and don't accept their mistake, but also attack others to cover it.

So let's just end it, from now on, this discussion would be pointless and also will lack technical value too and will turn in to an internet fight.

@Serpentine

We got nothing to stop Israeli aircraft, they can violate it and Jordan's airspace is open for them.

It's different when you 'can't' stop them or when you won't allow them. Iraq may not be able to stop them, but it doesn't mean it agrees with it. I'm talking about political aspect. All countries including KSA and Turkey have officially denied that they will open their air space for Israel. Iraq is the most probable route for any attack and there are means to stop them. Also Iraq will soon but some decent air defense systems adding them to F-16s.

Last edited:
looks like our Zionist troll has forgotten how Iranian protect their airspace:
317528_743.jpg

the name of his disease is Lacunar amnesia (also known as selective amnesia), so no cure.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacunar_amnesia

looks like our Zionist troll has forgotten how Iranian protect their airspace:
317528_743.jpg

the name of his disease is Lacunar amnesia (also known as selective amnesia), so no cure.

Talking non-sense and trolling and being a fool are your only expertise. A RQ-170 had crashed inside Iran's airspace which it implies that USA sends regularly its drone into the heartland of mullahland and this drone which had a maintenance issue crashed in mullah land in one of its missions. What is the point then? Go and have fun with the Qaher-313 in your avatar, and I wish you luck in invading andromeda with your Qaher. ;) :lol:

I think that this is the ''Najm-802'', it was seen for the first time during the supreme leader's visit of Iran's military achievement exhibition some time ago.
21600_837~0.jpg
This radar looks aesa no doubt. it looks like these aesa or oesa radars has variation in modules designs because this najm radar looks different than the Ghadeer.

There is a face palm needed after reading your post.
1) For the millionth time, these radars can detect everything as enemy fighters. That's why an operator would not give a damn to these radars after a few time of sitting behind these systems.
2)Instead of writing rants, clearly say that what is the purpose of these radars? Iran is not Australia whose enemies are thousands of miles away from its country. All of Iran's enemies are in her close proximity. The only one which is a bit far is Israel, and almost every country in the region is willing to gave free access of their airspace to Israel in the case that they want to invade mullahs. BTW, If you have ever take a look at the map of western parts of Iran, and its mountains, ... you would have know that how much incapable these radar systems would be.

That's the most stupid comment of your post. You really know nothing. Just ask an expert with the tolerance of Noah, to explain to you why these primitive systems are easy to be jammed.

You talk garbage, and you prove with every one of your posts how deep is you ignorance. Who told you Iran does not have a Friend/Foe system, it is your country that just came out of the cave, although I defended it many times in its war against Armenia, some of you seem to be more pragmatists than pragmatism itself, you deal with Israel mostly, and now you understand that they are fake. I can not blame you that much, since your Islam is pretty shaky at best for having lived for the last century as atheists. But please try to respect old and powerfull nations, they have more experience than you can imagine or even for the US to imagine.

Last edited:
You talk garbage, and you prove with every one of your posts how deep is you ignorance. Who told you Iran does not have a Friend/Foe system, it is your country that just came out of the cave, although I defended it many times in its war against Armenia, some of you seem to be more pragmatists than pragmatism itself, you deal with Israel mostly, and now you understand that they are fake. I can not blame you that much, since your Islam is pretty shaky at best for having lived for the last century as atheists. But please try to respect old and powerfull nations, they have more experience than you can imagine or even for the US to imagine.
Bunch of off-topic rants from another Iranian member in this thread. parts of your comment is not comprehendible because of your english language, but, anyway, I don't have time, nor this thread is appropriate to answer your bogus claims. but, just notice that a powerful nation does not knee down before its enemy to receive 4 billion dollars for six months. Just try to wake up from the imaginary dreamland that you have created for yourself in your mind.

Talking non-sense and trolling and being a fool are your only expertise. A RQ-170 had crashed inside Iran's airspace which it implies that USA sends regularly its drone into the heartland of mullahland and this drone which had a maintenance issue crashed in mullah land in one of its missions. What is the point then? Go and have fun with the Qaher-313 in your avatar, and I wish you luck in invading andromeda with your Qaher. ;) :lol:

I don't know why American drones crash only and only in Iran air space, I think even our atmospher has got problem with Americans ....

I don't know why American drones crash only and only in Iran air space, I think even our atmospher has got problem with Americans ....

I thought you shared your awesome technology to the Pakistanis because we are experiencing many drone crashes there. Even one of our stealth helos crashed during the raid to kill Osama.

@rmi5 Well I think you believe that a plane like rq-170 can crash from the altitude of 10km and stay intact.

Interesting

A UAV is not a "Khompaareh Salavati", and it has control systems which make them enable to land with low damages, even in the worst cases.

Last edited:
it has control systems which make them enable to land with low damages, even in the worst cases.

worst case !?

10262122_10152112345848603_4257714147114583429_n.jpg

:blah::blah::blah:
At least, try to be funny, dude. Anyway, In addition to Tehrani Moghaddam, who died not long time ago, Haji zadeh, and Khamenei, do you have Gabriel on your speed dial as well? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Honestly, I am afraid that you claim that your prophecies are coming from your revelations.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW, in that case, there is a special type of hospital for people like you which is called mental hospital.

& you just tried to be funny !? :)

FAILURE :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom