What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1277401/middle-east

LONDON: Israeli media reports have said that F-35 stealth bombers have penetrated deep into Iranian airspace overcoming all radar and air defense systems.

The planes took off from Azerbaijan and succeeded in carrying reconnaissance missions in Iran close to Iran-Iraq border. The media report detailed that the undetectable stealth planes flew close to sensitive Iranian installations in Bandar Abbas, Isfahan and Shiraz.

No official confirmation was attainable since Israel refused to comment on its military operations.
Bandar Abbas!! So it flew all the way to Persian Gulf and back without any issues! Wonder why they can't do the same over Syria? I mean do those so called pre-emptive attacks without being detected? It seems Israelis know better how to operate US made jets. Because US jets in Persian Gulf receive warnings from Iran AD day in day out!

upload_2018-4-11_15-54-51.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do those SAM's look so wrinkly. Looks fake. Poor paint job?

Yes they are fake, rockets are replicated because they are in the exhibition and all the people can see them closely and for that reason they are not using real rockets.

iranian_defensive_power-20180414-0001.jpg

These missiles are real

Could someone please share some info of this system?
It is KUB ,Iranians got their around 1998 if I remeber corectly ,and those KUBs already were modernized and could be integrated with BUK-M1 and fire BUK-M1(SA-11) missiles which is reported Iran got with KUBs..
This modernization is probably adding integration capatibility with BUK-M2/M3 and integration of newer BUK-M2/M3(SA-17) missiles(used on Iran Raad family).
This is very imoprtant in terms of linking them with RAAD family ...since it seems RAAD family share technology with newer BUK-m2/3 .
In one batery you should see one Raad with radar + 3 more lunchers without radar + one Kasta 2M radar as search radar.When it is modernized these kubs can be integrated in baterry ...so I suppose that would be it.

Kasta 2E
iranian_defensive_power-20180413-0013-jpg.466176

Last edited:
29 farvardin is Army day ( 3 days from today ) ....
With this situation , if we have anything we will show it to boost our people moral ...
If they don't show anything , there is nothing ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom