What's new

Iranian 65th Airborne Special Forces Brigade (NOHED)

Feyen

Reaction score
327128_448.jpg

327125_465.jpg

327117_901.jpg

327119_401.jpg

327113_830.jpg

327126_167.jpg

327122_878.jpg

327120_147.jpg

Not impressive. Weapons are too primitive..

they are doing fine with these weapon. problem is that irgc gets the best weapons in iran.

Can you show us pictures of what is IRGC standard Combatant gear is? And what is the gear of their special forces?

all the riffles will be replaced with kheibar and sama.
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.png

It's not kheybar or sama, i have said it few months ago in a thread that they are trying to mass producing G3 bullpup for replacing. It's Iranian made G3 bullpup.

Better weapons would be nice, but Special Forces depend more on training. If it kills at a decent range, and they are well trained....should be OK. Support is more important in most SF scenarios.

The rifles look to me as simple as a FAMAS , so iran should be able to fair as good as france I would say.

It really is as simple as FAMAS , it's a G-3 bullpup like our friend mentioned.

btw , I think you're being hard on IRGC , what they're holding is a domestic variant of the m-16/ar-15 produced domestically , as opposed to the countries that import them like Israel.

The rifles look to me as simple as a FAMAS , so iran should be able to fair as good as france I would say.

btw , I think you're being hard on IRGC , what they're holding is a domestic variant of the m-16/ar-15 produced domestically , as opposed to the countries that import them like Israel.

It is not always economically wise to produce guns that you only need a select number of.

It is not always economically wise to produce guns that you only need a select number of.

its not g3 its short barrel version of sama...
and nohed force...they are very dangerous even with a blade...

Back
Top Bottom