What's new

Iran will never give-up nuclear program: Khomeini

sharjeel1992

Reaction score
‘In a twisted end to nuclear dialogue, Ayatollah Ali Khomeini has said that Iran will never give up its nuclear program saying the talks were just to ‘break the ice’ in international community.

According to a news story on Townhall, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Khomeini has said that the deletion of ‘nuclear program’ is out of the question.

He added that the nuclear program was for civic purpose and it has ‘nothing’ to do with military.

It has been reiterated by the foreign minister of Iran who stressed that subject related to Iran’s defense program has ‘no place’ in peace dialogue.

Adding, ‘Iran will continue its civilian nuclear activity’ and no one can stop it from doing that, reports the tower.

While, a senior associate at Carnegie endowment for international peace, Shahram Chubin thinks the opposite saying Iran doesn’t have the capability to fulfill its ambitions.

In his article ‘Is Iran a military threat’ on Survival, he says that Iran doesn’t have the army that can engage in long term war. Moreover, adding that Iran did not even want to go in a war with Iraq nor does it have a ‘professional army’ like Turkey.

Correction: Previously the story ran with 'Ayatollah Khomeini' instead of 'Ayatollah Ali Khomeini', we regret the error.

Full story on: Iran will never give-up nuclear program: Khomeini | Point Raiser

Last edited:
Brother , looks like fabricating news is not an easy task either :lol:

dont trust these blogs so much ;)
I will just ignore this sarcastic comment. FYI, construction and fabrication are two different things, choose your words wisely.

I will just ignore this sarcastic comment. FYI, construction and fabrication are two different things, choose your words wisely.
You dont have to ignore anything ....

i wasnt being sarcastic , i like you , but as i said , never trust blogs . Thats all .

lol

Didn't you guys just give up enrichment over 20%? You gave a ton of concessions not even 4-5 months ago, now we have this arab towel head barking again. This is why I'm partly against the deal that was cut. I want to see the sanctions increased so all the regime supporters can get some perspective.

In any case, I don't see the towel heads in charge of Iran being able to get out of the mess they have created without screwing up the recent developments. Sooner or later everybody in Europe and the US will lose interest and show you what talking shit gets you.

You dont have to ignore anything ....

i wasnt being sarcastic , i like you , but as i said , never trust blogs . Thats all .
Iran must not capitulate under the U.S. pressure and abandon it's nuclear program.The U.S. is like a big bully.They also tried the same to us when we tested our fusion based thermonuclear devices back in the 90s but thankfully our leaders didn't blink in front of those hegemonic imperialists and after a few years of sanction things were back to normal.U.S.A. has no right to dictate what Iran should do with it's nuclear program.If they can build it(btw the only country to actually use them) then so can Iran.Just go ahead with your program,the only thing that the U.S. can do is to do some barking in this matter:cool:

Back
Top Bottom