What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Yes, you love those holy places and want to conquer them. Iranians tried it a couple of times in past but had to eat dirt. Still trying to capture those lovely places. You expose yourself badly. The more you talk, the more you expose yourself.
:omghaha:

Leave Ka'aba to Allah almighty
No one can attack that holy place, Abraha and it's army were killed by birds. Who can conquer there except prophet's grandson?

Instead of getting brainwashed by mindless saudi propaganda bs, do some own research. You will see the difference.
Dear Sir, I've had fellow students who were Shia. I became their friends to understand their concepts. When thy trusted me enough, they started talking crap about people whowe can't even imagine to disrespect. I ain't buying shit rom anyone. Be it saudis or Shias. I heard Shias myself talk crap.

la hawla wala quwwata illa billah!
What about people like you who are killing Sunnis in Iraq and Syria? Partnering with non Muslims to kills Sunnis?? How about that Ummah Champ? You pro shias will join hand with anyone who wants to kill Sunnis. What are you talking about dude?
He is a Sunni brother, stop assuming bs

:omghaha:

Leave Ka'aba to Allah almighty
No one can attack that holy place, Abraha and it's army were killed by birds. Who can conquer there except prophet's grandson?
Iranians tried that in the past. I'm sure you know about it. Why Pakistanis didn't try it? Why not Turkey? Why not any other country? Why is it Iran always trying to mess with Muslims? Whats up with that?

He is a Sunni brother, stop assuming bs
That's why I said pro Shia sects. Open your eyes read my comments before you start with your BS.

Biggest jokes of the night.
Yes, of curse their is no sectarian killing of Shias however, sectarian killing of Sunnis is carried out. Where ever Shias are in power, they kill Sunnis. (Iraq, Iran,Syria).
Ohhhh yesssss, less poisonous religious ideology, you got me. Have you forgotten its role in Iraq and Syria? Killing Sunnis because their name is Abu Baker? Umer? Usman? Raping girls because their name is Ayesha? BIGGEST JOKE.

Yes, you love those holy places and want to conquer them. Iranians tried it a couple of times in past but had to eat dirt. Still trying to capture those lovely places. You expose yourself badly. The more you talk, the more you expose yourself.

Aray yaar, why are you equating Iran's actions to Shiism, or Pakistani Shias? Iran does things that are indefensible, why should I defend them?

Iraq has more shia Holy sites than Iran, Iraq is closer to us than Iran.

Aray yaar, why are you equating Iran's actions to Shiism, or Pakistani Shias? Iran does things that are indefensible, why should I defend them?
Iraq has more shia Holy sites than Iran, Iraq is closer to us than Iran.
I'm not equating anything over here. What I'm telling you is, I swear upon Allah I heard Shias myself talk crap in front of me about first three caliphs and our mother Ayesha. They got their treatment from me. Since that point onward, I want buy Shia's Takiya anymore. I know what their concepts are. If you;re a shia, you know what I'm talking about. If you're a pro shia with some other sect, I pity you on you being so naive.

So he must be beheaded right? Don't hide it, spew your beliefs
Iranians tried that in the past. I'm sure you know about it. Why Pakistanis didn't try it? Why not Turkey? Why not any other country? Why is it Iran always trying to mess with Muslims? Whats up with that?
WTF?
Why should we even attack there? If Arabian Sunnis of peninsula take the control of it, there is no meed to conquer Arabia. Nor Pakistan nor Turkey nor Iran

I'm not equating anything over here. What I'm telling you is, I swear upon Allah I heard Shias myself talk crap in front of me about first three caliphs and our mother Ayesha. They got their treatment from me. Since that point onward, I want buy Shia's Takiya anymore. I know what their concepts are. If you;re a shia, you know what I'm talking about. If you're a pro shia with some other sect, I pity you on you being so naive.

Aray yaar, I am Shia. There was a split in the Muslim Ummah after Prophet(S)'s death. While I think there were disagreements within the Muslim Ummah after Prophet(S)'s death, I think disrespecting the first three caliphs and Hazrat Ayesha(R) are wrong. This is not taqiyyah.

Other than that, anyone who believes in Allah and His messenger is a Muslim, so I am a Muslim, regardless of whether you think I'm a kafir or not.

Baaqi, agar Iran ghalat harkat karta he, to aap un ke nichle meyaar pe kyun girna chahte ho? Unke jese bura banna chahte ho?

Aray yaar, I am Shia. There was a split in the Muslim Ummah after Prophet(S)'s death. While I think there were disagreements within the Muslim Ummah after Prophet(S)'s death, I think disrespecting the first three caliphs and Hazrat Ayesha(R) are wrong. This is not taqiyyah.

Other than that, anyone who believes in Allah and His messenger is a Muslim, so I am a Muslim, regardless of whether you think I'm a kafir or not.

Baaqi, agar Iran ghalat harkat karta he, to aap un ke nichle meyaar pe kyun girna chahte ho? Unke jese bura banna chahte ho?
Really?
Hi brother,
That idiot has no idea about Shias. In Nahjul Balagha, Imam Ali (AS) has forbiddened any critics to mother Ayisha let alone insults to her. No one would dare to insult her in my presence. This idiot is fulfilled by wahabi takfiri ideology

Shias say that khilafat belonged to Imam Ali (AS) but majority of Muslims stood with Jinab Abu Bakr RA. So Shia says three caliphs had the right of ruling Muslim world politically and militarily but religious rules belonged to Imams. In this case Shia has accepted them as caliphs not Imams. That's what Imam Ali (AS) did when three caliphs ruled Muslim world.
@Saif-ud-Din Qutuz Bro, you are indeed an idiot to divide us. I wonder how can you rise your head when you will kneel to prophet in Qiyamat. Stop religious sectarian

dear pdf members take it as a warning . Plz , stop questioning the Pakistani shias loyalty towards the state of Islamic republic of Pakistan . Else i'll open a Pandora box which most of the posters wont be able to digest . Thank you :-)

What a joke!

What a win-win scenario for Pakistan. You certainly are capable of painting a very rosy picture.
Hamare saare neighbours gaye tel lene... hamare paas CPEC aur China. Hum duniya pe raj karenge. Wow!

1) Well, I am sure you would agree that Afghanistan is literally "no man's land".

The Ghani government lacks the legitimacy in the eyes of at least 50% of the Afghan population, which is why they had to roll out the red carpet for Hekmetyar, their sworn enemy. The world powers are also negotiating with the Taliban.

You say Pakistan is losing influence in Afghanistan. Is that why, despite what the Ghani government says/does about Pakistan; the world powers of China, US and Russia are all engaging with Pakistan to come up with the end game in Afghanistan?

2) About Iran, Pakistan and Iran have never had openly hostilities, we have been great neighbors. One statement from their side has gotten you Indians excited? That's a pity.

So he must be beheaded right? Don't hide it, spew your beliefs
Negative, we don't behead, we don't rape. Its you guys who are expert at it.

Really?
Hi brother,
That idiot has no idea about Shias. In Nahjul Balagha, Imam Ali (AS) has forbiddened any critics to mother Ayisha let alone insults to her. No one would dare to insult her in my presence. This idiot is fulfilled by wahabi takfiri ideology

Shias say that khilafat belonged to Imam Ali (AS) but majority of Muslims stood with Jinab Abu Bakr RA. So Shia says three caliphs had the right of ruling Muslim world politically and militarily but religious rules belonged to Imams. In this case Shia has accepted them as caliphs not Imams. That's what Imam Ali (AS) did when three caliphs ruled Muslim world.
@Saif-ud-Din Qutuz Bro, you are indeed an idiot to divide us. I wonder how can you rise your head when you will kneel to prophet in Qiyamat. Stop religious sectarian
Good going with Takiya Shia dude. Good good, hide your true faith. Takiya Takiya Takiya Takiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Really?
Hi brother,

When one's heart and mind are poisoned, these people are beyond help.

No, I haven't said you're a Kafir. I'll not judge you. Allah will Judge you. Only Allah can. If you don't disrespect the three caliphs and mother Ayesha, I've no problem with you. I hope its not famous shia Takiya. To abuse people who are much more pious and beyond our imagination is a big sin. Allah will hold those accountable on the day of Qayamat. The shias I'm referring to, they were in my college. Then I had Shias in my university. I tried the same card with them and it played. They after trusting me started talking crap about those beloved personalities. Someone who abuses his mother is no wonder cursed and a Lanati of highest order.

Back
Top Bottom