What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Sunnis are loyal towards Saudi Arabia. The main reason is Holly Kabah. Why Shias are loyal towards Iran? Is there anything more important in Iran than Harmaen Sharifein? I haven't come up with this at my own. Some people said Sunnis are pro Saudi Arabia so I wanted to reply that.

This forum is a joke a fucking joke.....same ppl..posting retarded hate shit without ANY IOTA of logic
If its that, why you bother logging in over here?

and anyone who posts anythign remotely logical and factual ends up getting banned.....:)
You get banned for your swearing not for your facts/Logic if any lol... Nothing personal against you to ban.

is this a place where pakis just say shit that reinforces their LALA land theories ????:)
Try to work with your so called facts and logic. It might help lol..

US can define however it wants -
Your worry right now isn't how the U.S. defines terrorism but how Iran does. Since Iran's current definition - for these purposes - is likely close to the definition meant by the S.C. in 1373 then Pakistan has a lot to worry about.

We will defend our sovereignty with all we got. Just do you cost calculations before treading this path.
I looked at the deployment of forces at the Iran-Pakistan border months ago. Pakistan had hardly any troops stationed there compared to the Iranians. Since winning a battle is usually a matter of "getting there firstest with the mostest" Pakistan's failure to defend its territory if Iran attacks any time soon is all but assured, yes?

No more american aid for you.....considering the amount of stability that is being showed in these forums...jesus christ are you guys fucking insane....LOLZ:)
With your first sentence in bold I should say what you said in the second bold sentence. Give me a break. Are you a Rothschild or the president of US? Do you've toilet to take your poo out or still sit out there in open?

So.a country launching Indian spies inside Pakistan through its territory is now threatening us .
Isn't the right time to say goodbye to that brotherhood bullshit and care about our nation????
Pakistan first.

Oh and yer nukes will be taken away soon....plans already in effect with israel.:)
Again, my question is dude WTF are you? Are you son of Reuven Rivlin? Talk about yourself. Don't talk about others. The so called super duper power is seeking assistance from Iran, Afghanistan, Israel, US and all countries in the world to take our nukes out lol... Keep crying..

Pakistan up until couple months ago kept itself away from Saudi led sectarian based policy and took neutral stand in Saudi vs Iran confrontation.

Reading tea leaves from diplomacy and recent geo political fluidity, it looks like Nawaz and current military leadership in Pakistan changed recent Pakistan foreign policy trajectory.

Right after Iranian foreign minister visit and friendly tone, Iranian general harsh confrontational tone indicate only one thing - Pakistani political and military leadership showed cold shoulder to Iranian concern over attack on Iran border guards. That is a blunder on Pakistan part because Pakistan now added one more front in addition to india and Afghanistan. Instead, Pakistan could at least take some actions (however cosmetic) against these terrorists in Baluchistan. And question could also be raised, who these terrorist work for; indians or Saudis or some shady Pakistani establishment?

Broader question is how political and military leadership (mostly ruled by elites) harm Pakistan most immediate and important interest in such a crude manner? By doing this Pakistan once again managed to isolate itself in its immediate neighborhood and handover indian wish in silver platter. This is not first time Pakistan have done such blunder, since 1971 there are many such examples. As well wisher of Pakistan, this is frustrating.

So.a country launching Indian spies inside Pakistan through its territory is now threatening us .
Isn't the right time to say goodbye to that brotherhood bullshit and care about our nation????
Pakistan first.
It should be the way you said it. However, no it won't be. Pro-shia, sects are equally threat to Pakistan as the Shia sect is. Their loyalty is with Iran. They say Pakistan is aggressor whereas such statements are pouring in from their military generals. A general who won't stand up if I were to hit him one slap half halfheartedly. These people want to compromise Saudi Arabia (Harmaein Sharifein) over Iran. These people are a joke to me.

Pakistan up until couple months ago kept itself away from Saudi led sectarian based policy and took neutral stand in Saudi vs Iran confrontation.
Reading tea leaves from diplomacy and recent geo political fluidity, it looks like Nawaz and current military leadership in Pakistan changed recent Pakistan foreign policy trajectory.
Right after Iranian foreign minister visit and friendly tone, Iranian general harsh confrontational tone indicate only one thing - Pakistani political and military leadership showed cold shoulder to Iranian concern over attack on Iran border guards. That is a blunder on Pakistan part because Pakistan now added one more front in addition to india and Afghanistan. Instead, Pakistan could at least take some actions (however cosmetic) against these terrorists in Baluchistan. And question could also be raised, who these terrorist work for; indians or Saudis or some shady Pakistani establishment
Broader question is how political and military leadership (mostly ruled by elites) harm Pakistan most immediate and important interest in such a crude manner? By doing this Pakistan once again managed to isolate itself in its immediate neighborhood and handover indian wish in silver platter. This is not first time Pakistan have done such blunder, since 1971 there are many such examples. As well wisher of Pakistan, this is frustrating.
A well wisher from Bangladesh who calls 1971 a Pakistan's blunder??? Nice joke. Good try, thanks but no thanks!

I looked at the deployment of forces at the Iran-Pakistan border months ago. Pakistan had hardly any troops stationed there compared to the Iranians. Since winning a battle is usually a matter of "getting there firstest with the mostest" Pakistan's failure to defend its territory if Iran attacks any time soon is all but assured, yes?
There is a big IF in your statement. If Iran can attack, they should. Takes balls to attack a country that can nuke you out of the globe.

Sunnis are loyal towards Saudi Arabia. The main reason is Holly Kabah. Why Shias are loyal towards Iran? Is there anything more important in Iran than Harmaen Sharifein? I haven't come up with this at my own. Some people said Sunnis are pro Saudi Arabia so I wanted to reply that.

If its that, why you bother logging in over here?

People like you are the reasons why the Muslim Ummah is in the state it's in right now.

The Holy Kabah and Masjid un Nabvi are the holiest sites for the Shias too, but the irony is that the so called guardians of Islam, the Saudi monarchy has destroyed the Muslim Ummah through their funding of extremist and militant organizations worldwide. We hate the Saudi monarchy, but love the Holy Kabah and Masjid un Nabvi. No site in Iran or Iraq can compare to these two, there is nothing equivalent in Iran and Iraq to Hajj in Makkah.

About why Pakistani Shias like Iran, it is the only country where there isn't sectarian killing of Shias. They also export a less poisonous religious ideology than the Saudis do in the Muslim world.

About why Pakistani Shias like Iran, it is the only country where there isn't sectarian killing of Shias. They also export a less poisonous religious ideology than the Saudis do in the Muslim world.
Biggest jokes of the night.
Yes, of curse their is no sectarian killing of Shias however, sectarian killing of Sunnis is carried out. Where ever Shias are in power, they kill Sunnis. (Iraq, Iran,Syria).
Ohhhh yesssss, less poisonous religious ideology, you got me. Have you forgotten its role in Iraq and Syria? Killing Sunnis because their name is Abu Baker? Umer? Usman? Raping girls because their name is Ayesha? BIGGEST JOKE.

The Holy Kabah and Masjid un Nabvi are the holiest sites for the Shias too, but the irony is that the so called guardians of Islam, the Saudi monarchy has destroyed the Muslim Ummah through their funding of extremist and militant organizations worldwide. We hate the Saudi monarchy, but love the Holy Kabah and Masjid un Nabvi. No site in Iran or Iraq can compare to these two, there is nothing equivalent in Iran and Iraq to Hajj in Makkah.
Yes, you love those holy places and want to conquer them. Iranians tried it a couple of times in past but had to eat dirt. Still trying to capture those lovely places. You expose yourself badly. The more you talk, the more you expose yourself.

Biggest jokes of the night.
Yes, of curse their is no sectarian killing of Shias however, sectarian killing of Sunnis is carried out. Where ever Shias are in power, they kill Sunnis. (Iraq, Iran,Syria).
Ohhhh yesssss, less poisonous religious ideology, you got me. Have you forgotten its role in Iraq and Syria? Killing Sunnis because their name is Abu Baker? Umer? Usman? Raping girls because their name is Ayesha? BIGGEST JOKE.

Instead of getting brainwashed by mindless saudi propaganda bs, do some own research. You will see the difference.

People like you are the reasons why the Muslim Ummah is in the state it's in right now.
la hawla wala quwwata illa billah!
What about people like you who are killing Sunnis in Iraq and Syria? Partnering with non Muslims to kills Sunnis?? How about that Ummah Champ? You pro shias will join hand with anyone who wants to kill Sunnis. What are you talking about dude?

Back
Top Bottom