What's new

Iran unveils 4 domestically produced satellites

Yea, i mailed the iranian presidency's website more than once about "why not go for solar power", but never received any reply to that..

We may be decadent here in the West, but we're not fools! :)

Use the hotline telephone services the next time.. its faster..

Why would they hire Indians who can't even put their own sats in space successfully.

I think they don't need anyone.

safir_slv-i.jpg

India has launched payloads for Japan, Turkey, Korea, Israel, etc, etc, etc...

Even holds a World Record for most satellites launched in a single attempt.

India has launched payloads for Japan, Turkey, Korea, Israel, etc, etc, etc...

Not because India is any better than other suppliers or those countries you have mentioned are not capable enough to launch themselves. Its just because India is a service provider and does it on the Cheapest price which saves money to those countries.

Not because India is any better than other suppliers or those countries you have mentioned are not capable enough to launch themselves. Its just because India is a service provider and does it on the Cheapest price which saves money to those countries.

Well, Duh...

Iran should try and launch itself..

@ our toiletless India friends

we already launched a couple of sattelites ourselves, kindly piss off. We have our own SLV.
Your 'SLV' is just modified North Korean Scud. The only satellite it launched so far was 20 kg and it fell after a month on orbit.

Your 'SLV' is just modified North Korean Scud. The only satellite it launched so far was 20 kg and it fell after a month on orbit.

oh god anothere troll with a keyboard (who happens to be from jewtopia, surprise surprise)
here's your cuntry man talking about IRan's missile program. According to this guy Iran's missile program is far ahead of the commies.
YouTube - New Developments in Iran's Missile Capabilities

btw this is an old video. Since we've had even newer missiles.

The SLV is a huge fireworks...
Is India's insurance company willing to do insurance for SLV?

Back
Top Bottom