What's new

Iran, Turkey compete on rebuilding Somalia

Turkey has as far as I known, always tried to contribute to the foundation of a country, things like education, rebuilding and initiatives that's aimed at kickstarting positive movements. We don't need to stand out (like our PM did when going to Somalia) as long as we can contribute to the peace effort. And give the people of Somalia some relief, at the end of the day it'll be the somalis themselves that'll decide who's helped them the most.

Is this out of love or political chess game > iran and turkey positive competition.....

its like how Arab regime is funding new masjid in afghanistan and says this and that but if one diggs deep into history everyone knows the dark secret.

That why i fear when i read news article Saudi is funding something in pak give few years it blow up.

But i must say Turkish people are great and always help out. Too many great propaganda is run against them by euro gangsters. But stop falling for the Syria trick you're being used as guinea pig to test Russia's temper and NATO wont help you it your country that will be destroyed.

Is this out of love or political chess game > iran and turkey positive competition.....

its like how Arab regime is funding new masjid in afghanistan and says this and that but if one diggs deep into history everyone knows the dark secret.

That why i fear when i read news article Saudi is funding something in pak give few years it blow up.

But i must say Turkish people are great and always help out. Too many great propaganda is run against them by euro gangsters. But stop falling for the Syria trick you're being used as guinea pig to test Russia's temper and NATO wont help you it your country that will be destroyed.

Even if its a chess game at least we actually help(education,medical,roads) instead of making local population more islamist.

never heard iran help . we also gave 300 million cash and also helping build airport and first country to have embassy

we are building hospital east africas largest

second-hospital-in-somalia.jpg

somalia-aid.jpg

somalian students come turkiye to study

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if its a chess game at least we actually help(education,medical,roads) instead of making local population more islamist.

brador at least i give you compliment and i love Turkish people. and Turkish delight chocolate.

not chocolate my friend

TurkishDelightDisplay.jpg

oh sh it we had this like two weeks ago we have relatives living in turkey and they brought these sweets over, goddman the packaging had to use a knife to rip the box open.

oh sh it we had this like two weeks ago we have relatives living in turkey and they brought these sweets over, goddman the packaging had to use a knife to rip the box open.

Lool because coming from a long way so packaged good. Ahh I want some actually now.

All infrasture improvement is welcome but what Turkey has done is short of a miracle from completing saving somalia from the femine ,road infrasture,pavements,new hospitals as well as political support for the mogadishu gov it is incredible.right now every somali new born is called erdogan and daughter is called istanbul.
the turkish company who operates the port of mogadishu albayrak has succeeded to change the mogadishu port into a MAJORCLASS port in just 2 years,the port is leased to the company to run the operations for a period of 20 years.
since i came back from kenya,djbouti and somalia i will be publishing my own articles about the positive role turkish play in Mogadishu and somalia as well.

Turkish government and volunteer civil NGOs help Somalian since a long time for billions-$... We are builded hospitals, schools, constructed, high ways, airport, trained them in field of farming, securities etc..Hosted thousands of Somalian students in Turkey for education...
Turkey and Arab countries must not let Iran to poke his nose into Somalia..Iran regime has no humanatic intentions about Somalia.....All Mollas want to do are destabilizing Somalia, propaganding Shiism, creating armed terrorist proxies and later triggering civil war between Somalis as they did in Yemen, Lubnan,Syria, Iraq etc....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom