What's new

Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan and India

and they are as well strategic allies of Iran.
LMAO @ strategic allies. Your country and China are strategic allies, US and ISrael are strategic allies. Russia and Syria are strategic allies.

Iran and India are far from strategic allies, they just have overlap on some strategic issues, mainly Afghanistan. India isnt even buying Iranian oil or developing oil fiends in Iran OR helping Iran in this time of very hard US sanctions. Is this what a "Strategic ally" would do? NO.

Some of you Pakistanis hate and suspect Iran so much you will believe the lies your brains tell you about it. Once again, you cant prove Iran and India have strategic ties.

Iran should have invited USA..
Trolling. I expected better from you..

LMAO @ strategic allies. Your country and China are strategic allies, US and ISrael are strategic allies. Russia and Syria are strategic allies.

Iran and India are far from strategic allies, they just have overlap on some strategic issues, mainly Afghanistan. India isnt even buying Iranian oil or developing oil fiends in Iran OR helping Iran in this time of very hard US sanctions. Is this what a "Strategic ally" would do? NO.

Some of you Pakistanis hate and suspect Iran so much you will believe the lies your brains tell you about it. Once again, you cant prove Iran and India have strategic ties.

No one hates iran as a country or nation, it’s the evil regime and their hideous activities of allowing RAW near balochistan

He was asking for it..nothing personal.

Back
Top Bottom