What's new

Iran threatens to stop imports from South Korea over oil halt

i hope you are right thomas, but until US starts to pump out that alaskan oil, korea will be in tough situation.

of course, as much as korea wants to maintain friendly relations with countries like Iran, American alliance becomes even more important in a world where chinese guns are pointing at Seoul.

for reference, korea actually had friendly relations with guys like qaddafi and fidel castro. after qaddafi bit the bullet, korea now have friendly relations with the new governement. this iran korea drama will settle down again after the nuclear talks settle down.

Stop fanning the anti-China propaganda.

There are no Chinese guns pointed at Seoul. There have also been no threats made against Seoul.

If you are going to say something inflammatory, you have to back it up with a reputable citation.

Otherwise, I'll call you on your b.s.

Stop fanning the anti-China propaganda.

There are no Chinese guns pointed at Seoul. There have also been no threats made against Seoul.
While what you stated is true, non-Chinese posters here get the impression that China has threatened to nuke everyone with all the belligerent talks from Chinese nationalist posters.

very good move by iran they should teach this america lap dog a lesson

you just say bs!
what is China´s official position on Iran?
As far as I know China does not back Iran ambition on developing nuclear weapons. I believe, it is just an empty threat by Iran. It´s economy is in free fall. Without US Dollars earn by selling crude oil oversea, they cannot afford importing anything.

More sabre rattling from Iran. South Korea has a 1 trillion dollar economy, who they think they're threatening?

Back
Top Bottom