What's new

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter

i'd like to think they're CIA agents with fake iranian accounts, but given the history of iranian extremism, i'm not so sure.

i mean it's easy to point out the CIA agents from other countries, but with iran you're never sure whether they're serious or not.

i'd like to think they're CIA agents with fake iranian accounts, but given the history of iranian extremism, i'm not so sure.

i mean it's easy to point out the CIA agents from other countries, but with iran you're never sure whether they're serious or not.

lmao
This is hilarious!

Everybody has an image of Iran and when we come up and shatter that image we're suddenly called CIA agents!
Somebody else was calling me a Jew today! hahaha

Why does every one think Odd? No one expected that India could research and Build an aircraft in the late 60's, No one expected that India could build its first jet engine in the late 50's, No one expected that India has Capability to explore space in the 60's ..... So Why cant Iran have there stealth aircraft??? Simple logic, they are on there path of growth, Necessity is the mother of Invention, They have no other go but to Do it as they are being cornered by the west...

number of countries china has sold out: zero!

how are we selling out north korea lol? does the US dare touch north korea? lol. when the south korean ship sank, what did the US do besides whimper in the corner? if they wanted to they could've said it was north korea then bombed, but they didn't.

can iran do the same? go sink a saudi ship, see what happens?

iranians have NO allies. there is not 1 country in the world that will go to war for iran.

so if you don't want iran to be extinguished, you better start making friends. but don't worry though - china and russia will prop iran up, just because if iran falls then the US will dominate the whole middle east.

if going by the comments here, iranians are quite short sighted and stubborn. luckily, the people sitting in tehran are much wiser.

100% true but must correct you they are very long sighted and they would not extinguished that easily by any western power, they will take a few down with them, its not iraq or afghan you are dealing with. Iran will be backed by North Korea, china and russia. syria, libya, turkey. man power from lots of hard line countries like palestine, lebenon, pakistan afghan iraq. They have lots of equipments but they prefer to put an empty front. Try google any specific weapons made in iran, you will not get any information, why because wekipedia or any other sources do not have axcess to those information nor does any other websites. they will only show what they want the US or the world to see. they dont want to reveal their actual strength or power.:sniper::hang2:

lmao
This is hilarious!

Everybody has an image of Iran and when we come up and shatter that image we're suddenly called CIA agents!
Somebody else was calling me a Jew today! hahaha

shatter.... shatter what? there is no proof other than words of the Iranian government of this and given the billions others had to spend on it and years of development there is no way Iran can make any kind of credible stealth fighter, a drone maybe...even there i have doubts, unless you saying Iran is richer, smarter than all other larger countries

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

100% true but must correct you they are very long sighted and they would not extinguished that easily by any western power, they will take a few down with them, its not iraq or afghan you are dealing with. Iran will be backed by North Korea, china and russia. syria, libya, turkey. man power from lots of hard line countries like palestine, lebenon, pakistan afghan iraq. They have lots of equipments but they prefer to put an empty front. Try google any specific weapons made in iran, you will not get any information, why because wekipedia or any other sources do not have axcess to those information nor does any other websites. they will only show what they want the US or the world to see. they dont want to reveal their actual strength or power.:sniper::hang2:

no info cause they dont have those weapons

shatter.... shatter what? there is no proof other than words of the Iranian government of this and given the billions others had to spend on it and years of development there is no way Iran can make any kind of credible stealth fighter, a drone maybe...even there i have doubts, unless you saying Iran is richer, smarter than all other larger countries

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

my response was to below freezing.
He's saying we Iranians on this site are too cocky and arrogant.
I never claimed Iran has made this though. I know we can make drones but that's pretty much it.

What a stupid argument just because we havent the brain to make a stealth fighter so nor does iran!! when it comes to china>: iran despite of the 8 years war with iraq has come a long way comparing to china with copy-industial "revolution"!! so comparing the time and sanctions iran has to bulid up devastations of war, one with a decent portion of brain would easily conclude that iran has had just around 15 years of calmness of course with hardest sanctions , so dont underestimate iran.

my response was to below freezing.
He's saying we Iranians on this site are too cocky and arrogant.
I never claimed Iran has made this though. I know we can make drones but that's pretty much it.

dont know about members on here but certainly some of the news coming out of iran and some of its claims are certainly "cocky" as you put it.

"The plane, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh, the force's coordination deputy, was quoted as saying.

first thing america spend billions of dollor to build such aircraft who can not detected by any radar but they are not still successful. and iran build it only by little afford.

What a stupid argument just because we havent the brain to make a stealth fighter so nor does iran!! when it comes to china>: iran despite of the 8 years war with iraq has come a long way comparing to china with copy-industial "revolution"!! so comparing the time and sanctions iran has to bulid up devastations of war, one with a decent portion of brain would easily conclude that iran has had just around 15 years of calmness of course with hardest sanctions , so dont underestimate iran.

ha so you ARE claiming iran is smarter than every country on earth, given that us took 20 years+ and billion and russia and china and the like has no stealth fight in production. and you your self makes the claim that iran has had 15 years.

its not because we cant do it you cant either,

its it took us 20 years and 65 billions dollars and this is in the most innovative country on earth with 100 years of top notch aircraft development with the most advanced technologies available anywhere in the world and the end product is shown in multiply airshows photographs are widely available then iran come along and despite having comparatively little money, was never top notch in aircraft production, using technologies that are definitively not the best in the world,last known the f-14 is its most potent aircraft one made in the us and retired at that, claims that they have produce a product that is not seem anywhere nor can anyone confirm outside of its government well any layman can see why their claims are dubious at best and given that the US's competitor who if they could, would certainly field comparable aircraft to the f-22 have not been able to do so, what is so special about iran that would makes us believe this claim?

Generally speaking, there is apparently so much dislike and under-estimation of Iran on this forum. Iran plays into Information Warfare and hence you see these claims. This is one way the Iranian foreign policy functions. Because of this I myself am unsure as to Iran's military abilities because of so much misinformation stemming from Iran itself let alone other nations. Moreover, it seems to work better for Iran when it's claims are doubted. The government in Tehran is by far more cautious and pragmatic concerning it's foreign policies then people assume it to be. That being said, what news Iran give out about it's defense policies or projects should be analyzed deeply for they are meant to cast different impressions on different people.

how are we selling out north korea lol? does the US dare touch north korea? lol. when the south korean ship sank, what did the US do besides whimper in the corner? if they wanted to they could've said it was north korea then bombed, but they didn't.

The Dear Leader is famous to have the balls to do things where no leader would.

Tell the Dear Leader to go on public TV, broadcasting to the world that they sank the Cheonan.

Then see what happens. :) :usflag:

Are you seriously, seriously comparing the industrial scientific capabilities of Iran and China? I just want to ask you 1 thing:

Can iran make its own MRI machine or electron microscope? Is iran self sufficient in computer controlled milling machines and semiconductors, or even petroleum products? It is laughable to compare Iran to China. Your chemical engineering industry is so backwards it cannot even process your own oil. Come back when you've caught up to Venezuela, don't even talk about China.

first thing america spend billions of dollor to build such aircraft who can not detected by any radar but they are not still successful. and iran build it only by little afford.

That is because Iran is a superpower. :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom