What's new

Iran taking a risky gamble

Wrong completely. The ridiculous 'response' from Iran is a great win for Trump. He will certainly be elected again. All Americans even democratic voters reckon Trump has won 100% against Iran, much better than Bush and Clinton on foreign policy. Trump can kill Iranian leaders, put Iran on its knees and no consequences. That's a full blown victory. America great again is real. Instead a tough response from IRan, with 50/100 deaths on the American side would make Trump lose votes.

First, Obama used economic sanctions as a weapon and Iran was brought to it's knees and given the JCPOA biscuit at the expense of their nuclear program.

That confirmed, Iranians could only take so much economic sanctions due to having small stomachs and the economic sanctions can be revisited again as and when required.

Secondly, Trump has proved Iran can't handle threat of a full scale war and Iran is ready to renegotiate JCPOA biscuit at the expense of their missile program.

Last edited:
First, Obama used economic sanctions as a weapon and Iran was brought to it's knees and given the JCPOA biscuit at the expense of their nuclear program.

That confirmed, Iranians could only take so much economic sanctions due to having small stomachs and the economic sanctions can be revisited again as and when required.

Secondly, Trump has proved Iran can't handle threat of a full scale war and Iran is ready to renegotiate JCPOA biscuits at the expense of their missile program.
In other words, Iran is a punchinball that Americans can play with. No retaliation is possible because they are cowards, so America can play with it as much as they want. It happens when you're a coward

@waz @Serpentine

Please keep an eye on these new threads popping up, nothing but Iran bashing.

Silent Fighter is a new member who has taken upon himself to woefully bash Iran and Iranians for no good reason.

Please take care of these useless messages.

@waz @Serpentine

Please keep an eye on these new threads popping up, nothing but Iran bashing.

Silent Fighter is a new member who has taken upon himself to woefully bash Iran and Iranians for no good reason.

Please take care of these useless messages.
Are we under Khamenei's censorship? Then I have a message for him, stay in your bunker Khamenei because America can hit as Iran doesn't have the spine to retaliate.

Are we under Khamenei's censorship? Then I have a message for him, stay in your bunker Khamenei because America can hit as Iran doesn't have the spine to retaliate.

There is no censorship here Silent Fighter, you're being a prick and I'm going to keep on your case about it.

Change up your act and post like a respectful person or else no one is going to take you seriously. I'm trying to help you more than go against you.

dude you dont understand things. Kindly refrain from showing you pea size brain.

Secondly, Trump has proved Iran can't handle threat of a full scale war and Iran is ready to renegotiate JCPOA biscuit at the expense of their missile program.
If we were given the JCPoA biscuit at the expense of our nuclear program then what is all these huffing and puffing by american over the deal??

then what are these?
bd0cbfb51988e6ee6d3ca16fba90c49e4e5bfeeb.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom