What's new

Iran Stands 10th in World Ranking of Nanoscience Production

ok i give you an example of about 1100 years ago. GHIRAVAN mosque, it was made by iranian and it's name is KAREVAN in farsi. it's ceramics were buit from nano ions of Ag+ . and it cause it's wall shine .... we had a high tech 1100 years ago , now were are rebuilding that islamic-iranian culture and science. but israel was made about 60 years ago . LOL :woot:

That article was written by Tim Harper, and this is his short introduction Nano and emerging technology investor advisor entrepreneur speaker writer - World Economic Forum, Medical Diagnostics & Sustainable Development, and he's from London, UK.
And we stay constantly in touch via Facebook and Twitter, discussing about major development in the field of Nanotechnology worldwide.

If Tim says so, then i must admit this article is credible.

Are you kidding me? he relies solely on Iranian media!

from his article:

So what of the claims that Iran is becoming a world player in nanotechnology, ranking fourth in the world in terms of publications?

ok i give you an example of about 1100 years ago. GHIRAVAN mosque, it was made by iranian and it's name is KAREVAN in farsi. it's ceramics were buit from nano ions of Ag+ . and it cause it's wall shine .... we had a high tech 1100 years ago , now were are rebuilding that islamic-iranian culture and science. but israel was made about 60 years ago . LOL :woot:

And look at Israel now, superior to Iran in almost every aspect, Iran tho have population 10x of Israel, what a disgrace

Are you kidding me? he relies solely on Iranian media!

from his article:

So what of the claims that Iran is becoming a world player in nanotechnology, ranking fourth in the world in terms of publications?

You're messing it up dude, publications is not a big thing. I was from a tiny community engineering college and every year we get 20-30 odd publications of national standard in the field of electromagnetism, semiconductors etc. Nanotechnology is a less tried field, and they're getting the benefits of venturing into the less traversed path, where anything you see in unknown to the most.
Though world class research is missing in Iranian scientific achievements where west dominates, you'll find it hard to believe that UK ranks better in many segments of Nanoelectronics, even before US and Germany. But when you take to whole Nanotechnology portfolio as a whole, you'll find it lagging below US, Germany and Japan (maybe)

There's no harm in accepting that Iran is doing well in many segments of Nanotechnology, like Nano-chemistry, Nano-biotechnology and stuffs.

Hope you got my point.

And trust me, this is from a guy from the field of Nanotechnology. ;)

Archdemon

remember that we started our growth 10 years after revolution , about 23 years enhanced with sanction and our military equipment that were used by HEZBOLLAH had "F"ed you up in 33 days. 64 merkava tanks destroyed (one the four best tank) , two korvet type navy ship called SAER were sank ,you couldn't destroy even the hezbollah mini rocket by your online sattelites, .. ....

every country use it's best tech in the military , but you were defeated badly

And look at Israel now, superior to Iran in almost every aspect, Iran tho have population 10x of Israel, what a disgrace

No one's arguing on that, Technion has one the best Nanotechnology research facilities. I was thinking about applying there but one has to learn Hebrew to study in Israel. :(

Put Israel under sanctions for 2 years,cut American aids and money that Jews send to their home,then we can watch how Israel will collapse from within.Don't be so proud,your country is being run on charity.

No one's arguing on that, Technion has one the best Nanotechnology research facilities. I was thinking about applying there but one has to learn Hebrew to study in Israel. :(

So why not to study one more language? :) and are you sure that you have to know Hebrew? Israeli academia is English oriented

Back
Top Bottom