What's new

Iran sports thread

@ghara ghan @rmi5

Here we go! : Ghoochannejhad the Golden Boy of Iranian football

"Reza Ghoochannejhad was born in Mashad but moved to the Netherlands with his family when being five years old. Coming from a football-crazy family which had migrated to Iran from today’s Turkmenistan two generations before, many of his relatives were playing professional football as well. Reza’s father, Jamil Ghoochannejhad, for example had played for football for Shahin Mashad."
Yup, now we can be mostly sure that he is a turkmen. Turkmens are rocking in football. :enjoy:

@ghara ghan To ham ye tekouni be khodet bedeh. shaayad yek footbalisti chizi shodi :D

Yup, now we can be mostly sure that he is a turkmen. Turkmens are rocking in football. :enjoy:

At least partially, maybe even 100% who knows :) In any case he inherited his love for football from his Turkmen ancestors, I didn't know that they were particularly interested in Football :O

I would love a Ghoochannejad-Azmoun pair-up.
Two Turkmen forming Iran's "nokhe hamleh". :D
We can use @ghara ghan as halfback. :lol:
At least partially, maybe even 100% who knows :) In any case he inherited his love for football from his Turkmen ancestors, I didn't know that they were particularly interested in Football :O
They are very good at football. :tup:

Quieroz has not the balls to use a young player in world cup. :disagree:

I think CQ is conservative when it comes to line-up. He will probably use the squad that qualified to the World Cup and not make many changes.

On the other hand, a year ago a player like Jahanbakhsh which then played for Damash Gilan, would NEVER have been considered by CQ. Then he made the move to Europe (NEC in Dutch league) and became successful.I think at this juncture there is a high probability of Jahanbakhsh becoming a starter in Brazil!

There is good chance that Sardar Azmoun will get invited to Team Melli squad and maybe get some playing time. :)
Especially since he has become a hit and major clubs are chasing him.

I think CQ is conservative when it comes to line-up. He will probably use the squad that qualified to the World Cup and not make many changes.

On the other hand, a year ago a player like Jahanbakhsh which then played for Damash Gilan, would NEVER have been considered by CQ. I think at this juncture there is a high probability of Jahanbakhsh becoming a starter in Brazil!
There is good chance that Sardar Azmoun will get invited to Team Melli squad and maybe get some playing time. :)
I hope that they kick out Mas'oud Shojaa'i. Then, our performance would be doubled.

I would love a Ghoochannejad-Azmoun pair-up.
Two Turkmen forming Iran's "nokhe hamleh". :D
omg to nigh im shocked :D i cant sleep now :lol: tomorrow i should tell this to my family :D
We can use @ghara ghan as halfback. :lol:

They are very good at football. :tup:
:lol::lol:
i have played hapkido - boxing - basketball i will be happy to play in halfback post :azn: but the problem is i cant run fast lol and i punch anybody who dear crossing me :omghaha:
btw my bro several time invited to handball national team but he didn't go he has a lot of ostani/keshvari medal :dance3:

omg to nigh im shocked :D i cant sleep now :lol: tomorrow i should tell this to my family :D
:lol::lol:
i have played hapkido - boxing - basketball i will be happy to play in halfback post :azn: but the problem is i cant run fast lol and i punch anybody who dear crossing me :omghaha:
btw my bro several time invited to handball national team but he didn't go he has a lot of ostani/keshvari medal :dance3:
:rofl:Then, we need to put you in defense. Then, no one can pass our defense line.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom