What's new

Iran sports thread

Well, i think Brazil will win the next World Cup, but i hope that Iran, as a team that represents Asia, could be qualified and at least reached the quarter final of the matches.

Hmmm, it was wrong for the Koreans to lash out. But then again what do you expect if you start goading someone like that?

And what would they expect, when they made extremely provocative and unprofessional remars prior to match?
Off course we're gonna goad them like no tomorrow. That doesnt mean they should get physical and hit our players in the face.

Doesnt matter. Whats most important is that Iran qualified to what is probably gonna be the biggest World Cup in history!

@Surenas tickets go on sale in November. I'm gonna round up some friends and family members and try and go.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Surenas tickets go on sale in November. I'm gonna round up some friends and family members and try and go.

Yes, I'll try to go with some friends too. I'll also guess that the tickers are less expensive if bought in Iran.

Pictures of celebrations:

تصاویر/جشن مردم پس از صعود تیم ملی - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

351944_200.jpg

351940_165.jpg

351937_968.jpg

351994_847.jpg

@BLACKEAGLE

Congrats. But you guys just made it into Asian playoffs. If you manage to win that, you still have to play a South American team (probably Uruguay) and beat them to make it to WC. Best of luck but I doubt it's going to happen.

Yeah, they're not bad, but I suspect they would make it into WC 2014 though.

@Shahin Vatani

This was the first match I watched it, it was the best ever (even my mother watched it:rofl:) between Iraq-Jordan in 1999, we beat them with 4 goals, even Odai, son of Saddam punished the team :azn:
@Doritos11

Remember it??

@BLACKEAGLE

Iran played Jordan last year in a friendly. We drew 2-2. Man, Arab teams always give us a tough time. We can beat teams like South Korea home and away no problem, but then we end up losing 3-1 to Oman lol.

Well, i think Brazil will win the next World Cup, but i hope that Iran, as a team that represents Asia, could be qualified and at least reached the quarter final of the matches.
Germany will win. England to crash out in the quarters after finishing 2nd in the group.

Back
Top Bottom