What's new

Iran sports thread

:lol:

not keen on both, both drop to the ground if a fly touches them.

lol.gif

Teasing and talk is one thing, that is mind games. 2 players punching a guy in the face is another.

Also the Koreans started it by all the pre match comments they made.

They are just ********. Let them be. If they did the same in Iran, they would've been punched too. Frustration is part of football.

They are just ********. Let them be. If they did the same in Iran, they would've been punched too. Frustration is part of football.

This sort of thing boils my blood. If Louis Suarez biting someone gets a 8 match ban, something similar needs to be done here as well. Look at the comments, Japanese and Iranians are tag-teaming the Koreans. :lol:

congrats to all,
in 8 matches we only received 2 goals. we won all last 3 matches.
It was a good answer to koreans , They did all they could do. during last week they really annoyed our team in korea, sticking big picture of korean Coach in iranian salon and around the field where they were exercising. many harsh words and blaa...

They were making excuses for their loss in iran, noise in hotel in the night!, visa and blaa.... that were wrong. we provided best facilities as we have for them.
how about now!? the game was in korea and they really annoyed us during last week, even Referee judged very unfair. But they again lost the game. we won two games that we had with korea.

do you remember 6 -2 ? keeping today result too.

**** Jordan has scored.

This sort of thing boils my blood. If Louis Suarez biting someone gets a 8 match ban, something similar needs to be done here as well. Look at the comments, Japanese and Iranians are tag-teaming the Koreans. :lol:

Haha, yeah it isn't fair play, but Koreans are just bad losers. Didn't expect that though.

Yeah, reactions are epic.

So happy today. Can't wait to buy tickets for Brazil. Last time I saw Team Melli was in Germany in 2006 when Iran played against Portugal. A friend from Iran had invited me and bought some tickets for quite some money. Unfortunately, that friend was hanged a couple of years ago. Really a nice guy.

Iran played really bad against Portugal though.

HA HA HA !!!

peoples dancing here :dance3:

even police officers !!! :omghaha:

In the Ekbatan town people were waving Iran's flag, dancing with music and drivers were honking their horns ... it's very nice to see people delighted ... for second time I'd like to congrats to all my countryman all over world .... :victory:

Too bad Oman lost against Jordan. Would have liked them win.
I dont like the Jordanian team. I was watching the Australia-Jordan match last week, and the Jordanian players were really vahshi.

Well doesnt matter. Because either Uzbekistan is gonna take care of business or they'll get completely butf.ucked by South American team.

Found the tickets I bought 7 years ago in Germany. Look, the original price is € 60 apiece, but we payed €300 apiece.

2nuuphj.jpg

rrl8i1.jpg

I'll guess the tickets are more expensive in Brazil. But that doesn't matter, because where there's a will there's a way. :D

Hmmm, it was wrong for the Koreans to lash out. But then again what do you expect if you start goading someone like that?

Back
Top Bottom