What's new

Iran shows pictures of underground (500 meters) missile base

Why show you have this, especially when you're under intense sanctions?

First of all self-defense is an universal right and our missile program is out there to guarantee that no one would dare to wage war against us and also to send a clear signal that our defense capabilities are not negotiable even in midst of the nuclear deal and Iran will never drop it's military power to please the west . while they keep all options are on the table as they've stated it all the time they've banned us from buying and also manufacturing weapons .... so we have no choice but relying on our own capabilities by turning a deaf ear to them ..

First of all self-defense is an universal right and our missile program is out there to guarantee that no one would dare to wage war against us and also to send a clear signal that our defense capabilities are not negotiable even in midst of the nuclear deal and Iran will never drop it's military power to please the west . while they keep all options are on the table as they've stated it all the time they've banned us from buying and also manufacturing weapons .... so we have no choice but relying on our own capabilities by turning a deaf ear to them ..

I understand but you could wait a few months until the nuclear deal is signed and the sanctions are lifted before you do this. That's just my opinion, not that it really matters or anything.

I understand but you could wait a few months until the nuclear deal is signed and the sanctions are lifted before you do this. That's just my opinion, not that it really matters or anything.

now we have a deal ... we can teach them hard way

Pakistan has similar complexes. However, the latest developments in Bunker Buster technology has forced ,both Russia and China to look towards are more clandestine solution. Ballistic missile based on trains in order to make them harder to find than stationary launchers, complicating a counter-strikes. The Chinese are even developing new high speed trains for the deployment of ICBMs based on 2,000 kilometers of railway track.
RT-23_SS-24_Scalpe_on_railway_car_Russia_Russian_defence_industry_military_technology_640_001.jpg

Russia_to_deploy_new_train-mounted_raildroad-based_nuclear_ballistic_missile_in_the_coming_year_640_002.jpg

I also don't believe in 500m deep thing , too much ...maybe tunnels theory between many areas is true , but 500 m deep ? and from footage the tunnels aren't well developed to host balistic missiles , there are needs and procedures to be taken to host it due to moisture or the capability to deploy missiles especially all i saw a mobile missiles , that means the Host or Vehicle needs to get out to launch the missile and get back in (Not like the Chinese or Russian way which Missiles based in its own silo underground) ..

about Hamas , i seriously admire them .. from nothing to a well equipped Movement.

This underground tunnel is not fully completed.

When it is fully completed, it will look like this with the reinforced structural concrete which is designed to withstand against the blast from the US nuclear warheads.

J3duP.jpg

You can see some footages of China's underground tunnel before the completion, very similar to the current state of Iran's underground tunnel.

Yes, this part shows us with the reinforced concrete and steel which is the extra measure to prevent the collapse of the tunnel from the nuclear blast.

This is a huge thousand kilometers underground network system beneath the mountainous areas across the whole country. I guess Iran must have started this mega project more than a decade ago.

Yes, this part shows us with the reinforced concrete and steel which is the extra measure to prevent the collapse of the tunnel from the nuclear blast.

This is a huge thousand kilometers underground network system beneath the mountainous areas across the whole country. I guess Iran must have started this mega project more than a decade ago.

90s

Back
Top Bottom