What's new

Iran shows pictures of underground (500 meters) missile base

And yet ISIS existed Yesterday, it exists today, and I bet it will exist tomorrow
even though Iran is fighting it.
You must not be trying that hard, or??!

The commander said "in the cities", maybe he is stupid, or maybe the plan to put them in the cities were stupid.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

IS is the product of West's support for "moderate" rebels in Syria.and Iran pays bilions of dollars each year to fight it.our support contains economic, intelligence (drone),logistic and so on.you should be the last one complaining about Iran and her allies in Syria.

Each city has its own territorial lands that may include mountain,farms and empty lands, for example there is a missile base in Shahrud and it is 30km away from the city center.

I don't believe its 500m deep either , simply because its not concrete reinforced nor is there infrastructure such as air conditioning to support the living inside.

These is similar tactic to what North Korea uses against South, they have most of their powerful artillery stored in bunkers, plus it's not fair to compare to Chinese or Russians , their ICBMs are nuclear tipped while Iran is using conventional methods thus making silos too expensive and unnecessary.

Yup , that's why i was doubting it.

Hi . Tnx bro everythings alright . How are u doing ?

Talking to you made me think of one of your compatriots @KAL-EL .

I hope both of you guys are doing well .

Glad to know. I am recuperating a bit from the exams and submissions storm. Thank You !

Who is Kal-el ? I have never heard of this guy !

My cousin's wife is Albanian... "Boşnak" we call them. Muslims citizens of Ottoman Empire that came to Anatolia during Balkan wars. Stop by Turkish section too. :cheers:

Bosnak are Bosnians :) but no problem , Balkan people share same blood , Bosnia, Albania, Muslims of montnegro and kosovo.

The commander said "in the cities", maybe he is stupid, or maybe the plan to put them in the cities were stupid.
It is more than stupid to think thousands of commanders and strategists in Iran are stupid and you are the one that can find their silliness!! This shiit only happens in internet... To think that you an ordinary stranger from a country thousands of miles away knows better Iran, its strategies and how dumb their commanders are!

Btw, when the commander says we have such bases (hundreds of them) in all provinces, regions and cities... he means, there is such sites all around Iran... it means in City X there is a site near it but definitely not inside the cities as you base your judgement on it...

For those Arabs don't know damn about missiles...actually nobody in their world knows siit about missiles yet come here act like they are more expert than Iranian military strategists!! funny world...! It is like when PGCC countries threaten Iran and Iran responds "We don't see PGCC tribal state-hoods as a threat to Iran..not becoz we are too much brother...but becoz they are too little to be taken seriously!"

500 meters protection as the commander said is not like they digged 500 meters under a flat ground.... It means they created big tunnels under natural terrain such as mountains with more or less than 500 meters of height...

Nice, but please make friends with Israel and rain hell across the pond.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom