What's new

Iran says they’ve decoded downed CIA drone

Last edited by a moderator:
So anything not treading on your agenda is trolling?

Article from PressTv

PressTV - Iran unveils indigenous stealth reconnaissance, combat drone

this things are not Iran's best ...

Hamase is a cheap stuff for daily missions ... but enough for american fleet in persian gulf !

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...downed-cia-drone-post4805537.html#post4805537

man, I think Pakistan can make better looking drones than that.
Apart from armed drone of course. This one is armed, so props to Iranians.

Brother ... it seems you never seen an Iranian drone before :

SHAHED-129-SS02.jpg

I dont think that is anything remotely close to the RQ170.You sure about the pic??

Man, you are smarter than this !

every body can find this pictures on the net ... this is one of the Iran's cheapest drone !

Look at this pictures :

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s5.jpg

this is Iranian optimized version of US scaneagle !

Now, we are using this to monitoring american fleet in persian gulf !

Last edited by a moderator:
what do we expect from American kiddos when their army has to send its cutting edge technology to Persian golf, hoping to shoot down one of our drones, yet achieve nothing but more embarrassment.
New Navy laser can shoot down drones, is headed for the Persian Gulf

I didn't know that 5th fleet's whole intention is to drop cheap Iranian drones.....

Secondly, why everybody thinks some footage of US carrier is an awesome achivement ??? Your drones were flying in International waters, they don't have right to shoot them.

I didn't know that 5th fleet's whole intention is to drop cheap Iranian drones.....

Secondly, why everybody thinks some footage of US carrier is an awesome achivement ??? Your drones were flying in International waters, they don't have right to shoot them.

so they have the right to shoot down passenger planes or firing on fishing boats in indigenous waters of other countries but not the right to warn of drones in international water .

well good to know.

so they have the right to shoot down passenger planes or firing on fishing boats in indigenous waters of other countries but not the right to warn of drones in international water .

well good to know.

We both know International laws don't apply to UN security council countries. But that doesn't mean that they will break law every now and then because they do not want to be seen as a aggressor state.

thanks for trying to twist my words. Americans have send this prototype weapon to test it in Persian Golf, now would you enlighten us why persian golf? or better to say except Iran, whose drone are flying all over Persian golf?

secondly it's a law, any warship has a restricted area around it that doesn't let any ship, boat or bird to enter it, the more sensitive ship, area the bigger, it doesn't matter if it's in international waters, Iran or U.S waters. warship send a warning message and intruder has to introduce himself and leave the area.

in fact by referring to this law and by this excuse they shot down one of our passenger planes and killed 240 civilian, and it's while that plane was flying in the international air corridor. there are more examples too, like killing Indian fishermans in U.A.E waters, or shooting toward our patrol boats.

thanks for trying to twist my words. Americans have send this prototype weapon to test it in Persian Golf, now would you enlighten us why persian golf? or better to say except Iran, whose drone are flying all over Persian golf?

Sorry, i misunderstood you.

econdly it's a law, any warship has a restricted area around it that doesn't let any ship, boat or bird to enter it, the more sensitive ship, area the bigger, it doesn't matter if it's in international waters, Iran or U.S waters. warship send a warning message and intruder has to introduce himself and leave the area.

Thanks for the info, i will look into this subject.

in fact by referring to this law and by this excuse they shot down one of our passenger planes and killed 240 civilian, and it's while that plane was flying in the international air corridor. there are more examples too, like killing Indian fishermans in U.A.E waters, or shooting toward our patrol boats.

Awful thing to do.....

Man, you are smarter than this !

every body can find this pictures on the net ... this is one of the Iran's cheapest drone !

Look at this pictures :

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s5.jpg

this is Iranian optimized version of US scaneagle !

Now, we are using this to monitoring american fleet in persian gulf !

Don't you have boats to do that already?

Iranian speed boats approach US ships - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom