What's new

Iran revolution guard shoot Pakistanis in Pakistan, yet again.

Your comments shows whos Kid use of emos ? the way u write and about me educating my self Heres some 1 link For You Now yon can go back to kindergarten
Every internet warrior who have a very little knowledge about Net wont belive a single word of wiki so now STFU
BBC ON THIS DAY | 6 | 1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

Kid the war was started by Pakistan... You're bringing an article which was written during the war.. I mean to say after the war stared by Pakistan... Seems like yo're a Pakistani Kid wandering in Norway with idea>>.> Tomo is Sunday so better get yourself for Monday to get an Admission at Kindergarten alright!!!

After the war was waged by Pakistan, In order to bring some relief for Kashmir indian Forces were assaulting Towards pakistan while Forces in Kashmir were holding the Paks.....
Do you want me to give a Links were Pakistani Officials saying the wars were Started by Pakistan and Pakistan lost all the wars and so????? But it doesn't worth for you... After all you're a Pakistani origin.... Living in Denial is your Lifestyle..

Of First of all...>>> DO YOU EVEN KNOW FOR WHAT THE WAR STARTED????

Kid the war was started by Pakistan... You're bringing an article which was written during the war.. I mean to say after the war stared by Pakistan... Seems like yo're a Pakistani Kid wandering in Norway with idea>>.> Tomo is Sunday so better get yourself for Monday to get an Admission at Kindergarten alright!!!

After the war was waged by Pakistan, In order to bring some relief for Kashmir indian Forces were assaulting Towards pakistan while Forces in Kashmir were holding the Paks.....
Do you want me to give a Links were Pakistani Officials saying the wars were Started by Pakistan and Pakistan lost all the wars and so????? But it doesn't worth for you... After all you're a Pakistani origin.... Living in Denial is your Lifestyle..

Of First of all...>>> DO YOU EVEN KNOW FOR WHAT THE WAR STARTED????
I know You belong to uneducated family and You dont have any knowledge do You know how i know that ?
Cz You dont have the manner of discussion First go educate your self then you will be worth replying cz every time you open your mouth you you utter rubbish from your mouth yes Kashmir was the main reason and Indian arrogance

I know You belong to uneducated family and You dont have any knowledge do You know how i know that ?
Cz You dont have the manner of discussion First go educate your self then you will be worth replying cz every time you open your mouth you you utter rubbish from your mouth yes Kashmir was the main reason and Indian arrogance

Haa ahaaaa Now you weep like a baby... Go to your mamma...
Finally i understood how uneducated you were.. So do you have anymore Link to post my poor boy????

sometimes bad things happens.now a terrorist group kidnapped 5 iranian soldiers and their base is in pakistan.so it is both side but we are muslim brothers.we both have great people if something bad happens it does not mean that all are bad

Back
Top Bottom