What's new

Iran revolution guard shoot Pakistanis in Pakistan, yet again.

Friend, even in 65, Pakistan started the war with the objective of capturing Kashmir.
They ended up defending(successfully) Lahore. Tell me. Whose objective was denied?
LOL rubbish atleast prove that?
Even i believe op did happen but to say we started war by just airdropping 60,000 (india claimed) troops in as big geography as Kashmir valley just to capture it then yr living in a fools paradise and have no military sense.. Yr claim doesnt makes sense in the first place.

But do remember we launched that operation after one of our posts was captured by yr forces in AJK was it made sense to go behind the enemy lines and neutralize them there. If we were to start a war with u then 62 was best year and as u know even China had offered us same.

Anyways this is not a thread for such discussions so i wont reply back.

LOL rubbish atleast prove that?
Even i believe op did happen but to say we started war by just airdropping 60,000 (india claimed) troops in as big geography as Kashmir valley just to capture it then yr living in a fools paradise and have no military sense.. Yr claim doesnt makes sense in the first place.

But do remember we launched that operation after one of our posts was captured by yr forces in AJK was it made sense to go behind the enemy lines and neutralize them there. If we were to start a war with u then 62 was best year and as u know even China had offered us same.

Anyways this is not a thread for such discussions so i wont reply back.
Facts are not up for debate.
Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please read up on it.

I also get that for Pakistani's facts are different as for the rest of the world and you lot tend to believe in theories propounded by more Pakistani's as gospel truths. So ask any of your senior Pakistani's - @Oscar to clear more.

Pakistan was not militarily prepared to start a war in 1962. The Indo-Chinese war came at short notice to Pakistan and wrapped up equally fast.

In 1965 as well, the war was started by Pakistan. And Pakistan ended up defending its most important city. If you call that 'winning' then by God, Indians wish you many many such more 'wins'.

Funny how every single time an incident happens, Iranians and Pakistanis go in each other's throats, start cursing each other and threaten to annihilate each other. This is why internet forums are started after all, for people to deplete their anger and emotional imbalances.

Facts are not up for debate.
Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please read up on it.

I also get that for Pakistani's facts are different as for the rest of the world and you lot tend to believe in theories propounded by more Pakistani's as gospel truths. So ask any of your senior Pakistani's - @Oscar to clear more.

Pakistan was not militarily prepared to start a war in 1962. The Indo-Chinese war came at short notice to Pakistan and wrapped up equally fast.

In 1965 as well, the war was started by Pakistan. And Pakistan ended up defending its most important city. If you call that 'winning' then by God, Indians wish you many many such more 'wins'.
LOL wikipedia is not a source as this page even is quoting sources largely written or influenced by indians.

regarding yr second paragraph........the world changes its opinion time to time depending on its interests before they were supporting ours stance and now when they need u they r supporting yrs. But still i believe it did happened as unlike u i like to live in a realistic world but i also know it wasnt what is claimed by indians and why was it started in the first place. In 62 we were in same position as in 65 in 3 years no military can drastically improve its scourge.....u r living in a delusion use yr brain.

In 62 Chinese Chou Enlai had asked us to join him and offered a defence pack as we had solved our border disputes with them already. We have already discussed this in a thread opened by Chinese Dragon and even u had posted on it. So i am sure u know of it very well. Denial of it wont serve u any good.

Rest of yr post is just continuation of yr state propaganda and is laughable at its very best.......Anyways like i said before stay on topic!!!

Funny how every single time an incident happens, Iranians and Pakistanis go in each other's throats, start cursing each other and threaten to annihilate each other. This is why internet forums are started after all, for people to deplete their anger and emotional imbalances.

To all Pakistanis and Iranis!!

Dont buy much from media. It is using the harsh words and techniques to give a negative image of iran in Pak as we r the most pro iran nation. Our media is being funded $50 million dollars since 2008's carry-lugar bill as AIDE annually. So they r just doing what their masters r telling them. Then Press TV publishes a news with a title ''Iran requests Pakistan....'' and our Dawn newspaper publishes the same news as 'Iran slams Pakistan.''

This tells u entire story.

So use yr head more and dont fall prey to propaganda.

Pakistani military record is rather bad. Its only in Pakistani's minds that PA is considered good.

The mere fact that Pakistan was able to fight an enemy ten times its size, and come out unscathed is a win for Pakistan. I cannot think of an example in recent World History where a nation has been able to achieve this feat.

I think the more embarrassing aspect is for the Indians, that how a nation ten times smaller than their size with only a fraction of the resources can give the middle finger to India? I mean objectively speaking, Indians should be able to pummel through Pakistan and burn down Islamabad.

Hey, this thread has gone from Pakistan -Iran Border skirmish to Indo-Pakistan War. Stick to the topic guys!

Thats really unfortunate. At one point we hear Iranian regime is firing rockets in our territory and now we have another such event.

you must not allow terrorists to use pakistan's soil to stage attack against other countries.

Pakistan is having a hard time stopping terrorists from using Pakistan's soil to kill Pakistanis.

you must not allow terrorists to use pakistan's soil to stage attack against other countries.

Why did Iran allowed their land to be used to kidnap 5 Irani soldiers? See how your rethoric doesnt make any sense?

Hey buddy, I was looking for you an your goons on the thread where an Indian couple forced an Iranian in a threesome and killed her when she refused. There were almost 3 pages the last time I saw filled with Pak- Indo member fighting but no sign of Iranian outrage.

Why so selective on the topics? Iranian student life not as important as the untrained conscripts who had understood already the dangers of guarding? Where is that fuming anger now?

Last edited:
To the Iranian friends in this thread:

If Pakistan was actually sending fighters into Iran you would have been trippin balls and pissing blood. Ask these Indians they've been weeping for ages. Further more we are the ones who have once already rounded up, captured and handed over a whole generation of Jundallah fighters, including its leader, over to Iran. Threw a spanner into Iraq's efforts to support Jundallah. Always supported your right to acquire nuclear arms and even tried to supply some tech under the table. Kept our links and dealings with your country despite all the pressure from the rest of the world. This is all despite you guys allying yourselves with our rival. Show some gratitude and refrain from talking out of your behind. God knows that your vintage F-5s, F-14s and their clones don't scare anyone. Least of all Pakistan.

To the Pakistanis here:

Despite US and Saudi pressure your government still stands neutral when it comes to Iran and actually keeps and tries to bolster its ties with the country. This is when they fight their petty proxy wars against the Saudis in your economical hub. See what you get in return? Had enough of the 'Muslim Ummah' yet?

To the @Aeronaut :

This thread is FUBAR, wave your sparkly magic wand please?

Ha ha haaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who r u Kid... Did you go to school.. ???/ Pakistan defended ??? They were not ready????
ha ha ha God i'm gonna pee now..

Do you know all the war against India was started by Pakistan and Pakistan Lost all the wars>>
Hahahhaha You still make me laugh:rofl::rofl:

How could a country start a war when she's not ready???

Here's my advice First go to School Educate yourself.. or Go to Wiki,, you can learn a least.... Till then i suggest you not to come back to PDF>>> Byeeeeee:tup::tup: good luck
Your comments shows whos Kid use of emos ? the way u write and about me educating my self Heres some 1 link For You Now yon can go back to kindergarten
Every internet warrior who have a very little knowledge about Net wont belive a single word of wiki so now STFU
BBC ON THIS DAY | 6 | 1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan

ANY more Indo-Pak war that continues from this post one will be infracted.

Iranian and Pakistani members need to take it easy on each other, and if you can't control your ultra-nationalist rhetoric, then please keep away from this thread.

First of all the news is not verified second the source in unknown third fisherman? Come on everybody knows that anyone coming close to iran s border from pakistan is technically a terrorist we can not risk the life of our border soldiers and fourth is that most of these terrorist are trained even better than pakistany soldiers they have weapons you cant imagine so its obvious a government is supporting them obviously its pakistanys + saudis so try not to play the role of a victim here

Oh, what a surprise, ye know who you sound like right now?

You'll shit bricks when you realise it.....

A little country you're not too fond of in such an incident would use that EXACT kind of excuse.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom