What's new

Iran recognizes Azerbaijan's righteous position in Karabakh conflict - defense minister

He had a fragile victory with almost 50% vote, promised the whole nation to make a deal with west and remove all the sanctions. Yeah i know it's idiotic but he trusted Americans, and our poor people thought that he can really remove sanctions.

However the solution of improving Iran's economy is not what our reformists/liberals are saying (dealing with west), we need a serious economic team that cuts the dependence on selling crude oil and then Iran would get spared of western sanctions. Something that a wishful thinking guy like Rouhani cannot understand

I got it , thanks for explaining bro.

Fordow is an underground classroom thanks to those guys, we lost the threshold from less than one month to up to 6 months, Natanz is almost closed, the number of centrifuges are lowered to the most possible minimum level. May i say more?

We need an other president, soon insha'llah :D
A question did we gave away any capabilities . those centrifuge were the archaic ir1 ,we didn't stopped developing ir8 and I don't think there is any need to tell you what's the difference in their capabilities if they push us toward making the decision that jcopa is dead.
Also how many centrifuge you can put inside fordow ? Can you tell me what's we gave away by removing ir1 and ir2 centrifuge from it ? More importantly what have fordow have with nuclear capabilities . its only a building you can install the centrifuges in azadi square and get the exact same result.
And threshold is for the ones who want nukes but I thought we don't want it then what's the use of complaining about threshold.

His policies were very good and keep everyone on check
His policies was disaster.

A question did we gave away any capabilities . those centrifuge were the archaic ir1 ,we didn't stopped developing ir8 and I don't think there is any need to tell you what's the difference in their capabilities if they push us toward making the decision that jcopa is dead.
Also how many centrifuge you can put inside fordow ? Can you tell me what's we gave away by removing ir1 and ir2 centrifuge from it ? More importantly what have fordow have with nuclear capabilities . its only a building you can install the centrifuges in azadi square and get the exact same result.
And threshold is for the ones who want nukes but I thought we don't want it then what's the use of complaining about threshold.
The point is in the restriction, some are limited and some others unlimited restrictions. And he question is, did we replace them or just threw them away? We never replaced those centrifuges and these are empty claims to satisfy the public view. We should be able to respond to the enemy that uses unconventional warheads. The threshold must be 1 hour if you ask me :D

Fordow is built under mountain only to be able for working during a possible war. The next aggression against us, will not be done by Saddam, it would be a greater scenario with a greater enemy. Fordow is a vital case, a lost case though

I got it , thanks for explaining bro.
He failed to say Mr. Rouhani fragile victory was a 57.14% victory the next candidate Mr. Raisi get 38.28% of votes then Mr. Mir-Salim got 1.16% of votes and at last Mr. Hashemitaba got 0.56% of votes.

Now if its a fragile victory irony knew what to say

He failed to say Mr. Rouhani fragile victory was a 57.14% victory
:D

Thanks for the correction, the guy fooled our folks well. Imagine if we were a member of FATF, Rouhani did the best thing to lose our hands in middle east, also is making us dependent on Indians!!!! Man! even Russians couldn't completely trust Indians. Rouhani is out of his mind

:D

Thanks for the correction, the guy fooled our folks well. Imagine if we were a member of FATF, Rouhani did the best thing to lose our hands in middle east, also is making us dependent on Indians!!!! Man! even Russians couldn't completely trust Indians. Rouhani is out of his mind

Russia was friends with India since Soviet Era. Supplied them Arms and everything they could, still didn't make such huge deals with India which Rouhani did under his tenure. How could he trust Hindu Pandits?

Russia was friends with India since Soviet Era. Supplied them Arms and everything they could, still didn't make such huge deals with India which Rouhani did under his tenure. How could he trust Hindu Pandits?
India used Russia until they needed Russians.

But when Russia went under sanctions, Indians did the best to milk them and Russians responded in this way :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russ...or-the-net-generation-transport-plane.426888/

I don't trust them, but Pakistan should take our hands and join our economic plans, so that the fundamentalists and revolutionaries could openly support Pakistan's economy and policy world wide. Our hands are closed at this moment, i hope IP goes on it's planned way brother. Seriously, i have a hope in that project

India used Russia until they needed Russians.

But when Russia went under sanctions, Indians did the best to milk them and Russians responded in this way :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russ...or-the-net-generation-transport-plane.426888/

I don't trust them, but Pakistan should take our hands and join our economic plans, so that the fundamentalists and revolutionaries could openly support Pakistan's economy and policy world wide. Our hands are closed at this moment, i hope IP goes on it's planned way brother. Seriously, i have a hope in that project

Indian Pandits are greedy, they used Soviets against Pakistan during the fall of East Pakistan, later in Baluchistan province to cause insurgency against Iran and Pakistan. Later when American gave them a better offer to counter ISI in Afghanistan using the ISIS, they turned against Russians. Thanks to them, ISI came up with an alliance with Iran and Russia to counter Indo-American Influence and ISIS in Pakistan.

Indian Pandits are greedy, they used Soviets against Pakistan during the fall of East Pakistan, later in Baluchistan province to cause insurgency against Iran and Pakistan. Later when American gave them a better offer to counter ISI in Afghanistan using the ISIS, they turned against Russians. Thanks to them, ISI came up with an alliance with Iran and Russia to counter Indo-American Influence and ISIS in Pakistan.
Imagine those terrorist fkers , Yadhav-Baloch, that they planted in Iran to wage a conflict b/n IR-PAK, Allah forbid but we are wiser Alhamdulillah. Rouhani has no clue, he is confused

Just a couple of days ago, Iran's supreme leader indirectly disliked Rouhani's behavior in India. He said that depending on foreign powers will not solve our problems, but it will return us to dark years of Pahlavi-dynasty.

Imagine those terrorist fkers , Yadhav-Baloch, that they planted in Iran to wage a conflict b/n IR-PAK, Allah forbid but we are wiser Alhamdulillah. Rouhani has no clue, he is confused

Just a couple of days ago, Iran's supreme leader indirectly disliked Rouhani's behavior in India. He said that depending on foreign powers will not solve our problems, but it will return us to dark years of Pahlavi-dynasty.

Yes that was a major conspiracy behind RAW Commander Yadav. He was there to strain the relations as much as he could. But Allah saved us from a huge blunder. Both sides of the borders were full of Indian Spies working to cause propaganda and manipulation.

Yes that was a major conspiracy behind RAW Commander Yadav. He was there to strain the relations as much as he could. But Allah saved us from a huge blunder. Both sides of the borders were full of Indian Spies working to cause propaganda and manipulation.
And i shall remind you the Saud-armed terrorists that are busy with terrorizing Pak-Baloch innocent women and children. Pak army has started an operation to disarm those groups, i guess Haqqani and it's branches, i hope it goes well for Pak army.

And i shall remind you the Saud-armed terrorists that are busy with terrorizing Pak-Baloch innocent women and children. Pak army has started an operation to disarm those groups, i guess Haqqani and it's branches, i hope it goes well for Pak army.

That's Lashkar e Jhangvi and Jundullah Operating in Baluchistan. That was also supported by Yadav to boost Sectarian Conflict. Haqqani is a faction working in Afghanistan against the US. Nothing to do against Iran or Pakistan. Although Haqqanis were long supported by us.

LeJ and Jundullah are both Sectarian Organization that killed many Civilians and Military Personnel.

Did you guys know that Gen. Amir Hatami is an Azeri Turk?

His policies was disaster.
Please explain to understand batter how his policies was disaster?

Back
Top Bottom