What's new

Iran Protests - Irani Girls Burning Their Veils !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, watch rural Tiktoks. Rural Tiktoks are wild compared to the city ones. Bollywood influence runs deep in our villages, especially in Punjab and Sindh.
In villages or in cities?

the problem is that sectarianism rules the minds of many Muslims. they would rather see Israelis kill Palestinians and Lebanese people.
That is true, this is one of the biggest reasons why Muslims are so weak today, and this is helping no sect or country, all of them are getting destroyed one by one, and the number of those normalizing with Isreal will also come soon if they do no repent, as those countries are part of Greater Israel Plan.

Also the first Caliphs put the son of the greatest idol worshipper of Mecca, sworn enemy of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), father of Yazeed (L), in power in Shaam (today Syria):

Kindly don't bring in sectarian things into the discussion, you are doing the same thing that guy was doing, creating division among Muslims.

Fatmeh and her baby martyred 6 months after demise of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) because she didn't accept Abubakr as caliph.

These are made-up things and are debatable, whatever opinion you hold regarding Islamic history keep it to yourself, otherwise Muslims will keep fighting each other and enemies will feast on them.

Last edited:
20221009_192315.jpg

These are made-up things and are debatable, whatever opinion you hold regarding Islamic history keep it to yourself, otherwise Muslims will keep fighting each other and enemies will feast on them.
Muslims need to go back to follow straight path, not just simply stop fighting. They won't stop fighting because people in power is not following straight path and susceptible to making wrong decisions and power hungry moves. You can first start by admitting wrong is wrong.

If you are pro-Iran camp guy, you need to admit what is happening in Syria is oppression and evil. And admit the killings of Iraqi journalists and activists by Iraqi militias was wrong.

If you are another side you need to admit what Saddam did to some shias is wrong. And what isis did is evil too.

You cannot go full send and claim everything my camp does is legitimate and justified. That's not how you stop fitnah. If people double down and justify abuses of their camp they increase hatred and fitnah.

Muslims need to go back to follow straight path, not just simply stop fighting. They won't stop fighting because people in power is not following straight path and susceptible to making wrong decisions and power hungry moves. You can first start by admitting wrong is wrong.

If you are pro-Iran camp guy, you need to admit what is happening in Syria is oppression and evil. And admit the killings of Iraqi journalists and activists by Iraqi militias was wrong.

If you are another side you need to admit what Saddam did to some shias is wrong. And what isis did is evil too.

You cannot go full send and claim everything my camp does is legitimate and justified. That's how you stop fitnah. If people double down and justify abuses of their camp they increase hatred and fitnah.
I am in a Pro-Muslim camp, and most of the things happening in this world are wrong.
And both Arab countries and Iran are wrong in Syria, It was Arab countries with the backing of the USA and other western and Muslim countries who promoted rebellion in Syria, they provided weapons to the rebels, this is the reason why Syria is what it is today.

What do you expect from a Zio? Any Muslim won't badmouth Ahl Al Bayt, we Sunni respect, love and cherish all of them .

Don't play his dirty games, just report and ignore him, he will be barking like a homeless dog ( with all the due respect for dogs✌️)
Not a single Arab thinks you're a Sunni. Especially guy calling people 'Wahabis'. I'm a Sunni Shaf'eee Muslim from Palestine. Nothing to do with Mohammed Abdul. We follow Imam Al Shaf'eee. And of course without verifying anything you go and claim I badmouth Ahyul AlBayt. Stop hiding behind Ahyul AlBayt to justify crimes of Iranian regime. Be a man and give real reasons why you fanatically support iranian regime. Don't drag religion or religious historical figures into it because it has nothing to do with that.

I am in a Pro-Muslim camp, and most of the things happening in this world are wrong.
And both Arab countries and Iran are wrong in Syria, It was Arab countries with the backing of the USA and other western and Muslim countries who promoted rebellion in Syria, they provided weapons to the rebels, this is the reason why Syria is what it is today.
You are still playing blame game. We can debate Syria issue all day long. And cite reasons for rebellion before it even happened. But if you want to stop fitnah you avoid playing blame game(pitting blame on one side) and instead banish all sides and call for just settlement in Syria.

You guys decide what you want for the future, if you will keep fighting on issues with each other then all of you will be destroyed one by one and your conditions will become far worst then what they are today.
All of the sects are the same on 95% of things, do you people want to fight with each other for 5% differences or get united on 95% similarity? If all Muslims get united all will benefit and no enemy will dare to attack anyone.

You are still playing blame game. We can debate Syria issue all day long. And cite reasons for rebellion before it even happened. But if you want to stop fitnah you avoid playing blame game(pitting blame on one side) and instead banish all sides and call for just settlement in Syria.
I am not playing any blame game, I just stated the truth. Bashar al-Assad was wrong so are those countries who supported the rebellion.

You guys decide what you want for the future, if you will keep fighting on issues with each other then all of you will be destroyed one by one.
All of the sects are the same on 95% of things, do you people want to fight with each other for 5% differences or get united on 95% similarity? If all Muslims get united all will benefit and no enemy will dare to attack anyone.
Muslims being united does not mean they will share exact same social and political aspirations. That's impossible. Muslim unity means having something similar to EU with one leader over looking it but still having healthy differences or perspectives on some matters. The head of state can encourage what they seem as best approach to matters but not force anything on anyone.

Is it that hard for you to say Syrian people deserve a just settlement or you want Assad regime and Iran to dominate Syria forever ?

Muslims being united does not mean they will share exact same social and political aspirations. That's impossible. Muslim unity means having something similar to EU with one leader over looking it but still having healthy differences or perspectives on some matters. The head of state can encourage what they seem as best approach to matters but not force anything on anyone.

Is it that hard for you to say Syrian people deserve a just settlement or you want Assad regime and Iran to dominate Syria forever ?
Yes, any type of unity among Muslims will bring great results.
As I said Bashar al Asad was wrong, he should have resigned, but both sides are wrong, the other side also played their part in the destruction of Syria by fueling the fire and providing weapons to rebels.

I am not playing any blame game, I just stated the truth. Bashar al-Assad was wrong so are those countries who supported the rebellion.
Okay this is a good start, we can agree here. The extremist militants and Iran's role was both wrong. Syrians need a just settlement and a future without Assad regime or those militias. This requires better representation in government and fair elections.

Okay this is a good start, we can agree here. The extremist militants and Iran's role was both wrong. Syrians need a just settlement and a future without Assad regime or those militias. This requires better representation in government and fair elections.
Yes, there should be elections in Syria, and Syrian people should choose their leader, but Isreal will not let peace in Syria, Syria is part of the Greater Isreal Plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom