What's new

Iran proposes establishment of Islamic military organization: Defense min.

Nope. getting united will decrease the chances of any external adventure in the region. West looks out for its national interest. Its time Muslim nations learn that its better to be united than being on the receiving side of Deceiving side of West if they loose importance to West.

Iran should first focus on economic organization and then use that as a base for military organization.
IF and only IF Iran gets rid of the mullahs(not gonna happen),there is a chance of that happening(economic growth).

IF and only IF Iran gets rid of the mullahs(not gonna happen),there is a chance of that happening(economic growth).
Well ifs and buts are their but middle course can also be found. And I am pretty sure that Iran can do it. They have shown that they can survive and progress with worst conditions imposed upon them and keep away one of the super power in the world.

Irrelevant if they unite,they are non industrialized so there large populations are useless in industrialized warfare as all advanced weaponry comes from abroad.This is fundamental diff between european army that can build its own weapons systems completely and state of the art.Plus sagain shia sunni problem.

Well ifs and buts are their but middle course can also be found. And I am pretty sure that Iran can do it. They have shown that they can survive and progress with worst conditions imposed upon them and keep away one of the super power in the world.

I dont see how turks and arabs wil unite with this iran so i dont understand how they can achieve that.
Maybe you wish it,but a wish is a wish.

I dont see how turks and arabs wil unite with this iran so i dont understand how they can achieve that.
Maybe you wish it,but a wish is a wish.

I just don't understand.... why would some countries want to be under the west control? why would some countries still want the west for everything? I think this proposal is awesome, however the west wont allow it... and I already stated why.. post #1

I just don't understand.... why would some countries want to be under the west control? why would some countries still want the west for everything? I think this proposal is awesome, however the west wont allow it... and I already stated why.. post #1

It is because of this attitude there is no palestine and there will never be a ''muslim'' unity.
Where is the best of the best of evrything(weapons,economy,science etc)?
Its in the west,so if you want to gain experience in all these matters you need to learn from the best.
If you cant understand that then what is there more to tell you?
With what do you want to beat the west,with swords?
It would be like a sword against a gun,who would win?
Thats the situation if all ''muslims'' would unite and declare war on the west.
So first learn from the best,then do what ever you want.
In my view there are countries i would be friends with and others i would mind.
And if religion or race would be involved,it would be a disaster.
Instead of destruction try to build.

It is because of this attitude there is no palestine and there will never be a ''muslim'' unity.
Where is the best of the best of evrything(weapons,economy,science etc)?
Its in the west,so if you want to gain experience in all these matters you need to learn from the best.
If you cant understand that then what is there more to tell you?
With what do you want to beat the west,with swords?
It would be like a sword against a gun,who would win?
Thats the situation if all ''muslims'' would unite and declare war on the west.
So first learn from the best,then do what ever you want.
In my view there are countries i would be friends with and others i would mind.
And if religion or race would be involved,it would be a disaster.
Instead of destruction try to build.

Like the west will allow others learn their secrets... the west want to enslave the M.E, so the west can always stay in control, thus Iran is saying lets free the M.E from the west... and the first step is by uniting...

Like the west will allow others learn their secrets... the west want to enslave the M.E, so the west can always stay in control, thus Iran is saying lets free the M.E from the west... and the first step is by uniting...
So you want to live under iranian rule?
Well gl with that,because they will expect u to obey their rules.
It is a choise we make.

So you want to live under iranian rule?
Well gl with that,because they will expect u to obey their rules.
It is a choise we make.

Who the heck said under Iranian rule? Iran is proposing a united organization, not Iranian Origination.

You're one funny person...

Looks too good to happen.a nato like alliance.there is a mutual mistrust between your countries. First that gap has to be bridged.

Who the heck said under Iranian rule? Iran is proposing a united organization, not Iranian Origination.

You're one funny person...
Iran proposes Iran leads,thats the deal with setting up organisations,but thats not the issue here.
Iran wants this only to destroy the ''zionists'' as stated in the article.
So all this just to destroy a tiny country?
If iran is so independent on military issues,why not do it alone and show the ''muslim''world?
Maybe its because Iran is just not strong enough?
You cant find many countries willing to cooperate with Iran tell me why is that?
There is the GCC countries,they are cooperating together,why dont they want Iran in it?
What do you think about that?

Iran proposes Iran leads,thats the deal with setting up organisations,but thats not the issue here.
Iran wants this only to destroy the ''zionists'' as stated in the article.
So all this just to destroy a tiny country?
If iran is so independent on military issues,why not do it alone and show the ''muslim''world?
Maybe its because Iran is just not strong enough?
You cant find many countries willing to cooperate with Iran tell me why is that?
There is the GCC countries,they are cooperating together,why dont they want Iran in it?
What do you think about that?
read my post #1... gcc are under the west control....
enough said...

So what you are saying is,all muslim countries under western rule except Iran?
what is wrong with you??... I said gcc... and in my post #1 I said some... and its the reality...
stop manipulating what I'm saying...

and yes Iran is not a puppet state of the west...

what is wrong with you??... I said gcc... and in my post #1 I said some... and its the reality...
stop manipulating what I'm saying...

and yes Iran is not a puppet state of the west...
And this ends our conversation,you are obsessed with Iran against the west.

Back
Top Bottom