What's new

Iran producing new high-tech jet fighter: Top cmdr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Human being, I actually feel embarrassed for them. If I was an Iranian I would seriously consider suicide at this point...

:omghaha:

My dear a neutral opinion. it is time for those to commit suicide who have kept them under sanctions since Iranian revolution, yet that nation is surviving. Have any idea how many years? And even today they talk to international community at same level.

My dear a neutral opinion. it is time for those to commit suicide who have kept them under sanctions since Iranian revolution, yet that nation is surviving. Have any idea how many years? And even today they talk to international community at same level.

The US will not remove sanctions on Iran, nor will the international community which is rightfully on our side, either because of loyalty or our influence.

Too bad.... I feel no sorrow for the Iranians and their messed up leadership. We should stay out of the Middle-Eastern mess, but nonetheless we should throw our economic and diplomatic weight and influence around when need be.

Believe it or not, but if you watch closely the videos on the net, you'll see that the RC is white and the most probably flying prototype is black.
And by the way I pointed to an article in the news.

Iranian Ministry for Military Photoshops will be busy again.

Now Indians can copy it and declare it indigenous.

At least we can copy.....Pakistanis can't even do that, they beg others to get a copied version....

At least we can copy.....Pakistanis can't even do that, they beg others to get a copied version....

yet you still bash them for copying others stuff. tell DRDO to learn something from them.

@Aeronaut, article should be moved to previous Thread related to this so called aircraft development or unveiling there is a brief Thread.

At this Thread...have you people heard of Sky Master RC products they make 100 times better product/design/craftsmanship than the one sitting up there.

270328_10200313643500627_8642337_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom