What's new

Iran pounded US-backed terrorist bases in northern region of Iraq with 73 ballistic missiles

So the killing and beating of that girl is fake? As ur supreme mullah said its all US and israel propaganda, the beating of women by irshad n all r fake yeah. Dumb mullah lickers.
Is there any proof of killing and beating?

Supreme leader said :

In the incident that took place, a young girl passed away. Well, it was a bitter event. It saddened me very much too. But the right reaction to this incident, before investigations could take place, before anything was certain yet, was not for some to come and make the streets insecure. It was not to create insecurity for people, to disrupt security, burn the Qur’an, pull off women’s scarves, and to set fire to mosques, hussainiyahs, banks, and people’s cars. This kind of reaction to a case, which was unfortunate, was not normal. This was not a natural response.​
Either you could provide evidence for you claim or the dumb over here is you.

German Police:
French police:
photo_2022-10-07_19-19-04.jpg121.jpg

So the killing and beating of that girl is fake? As ur supreme mullah said its all US and israel propaganda, the beating of women by irshad n all r fake yeah. Dumb mullah lickers.
It’s happened in every country and should be investigated and punished the culprits but noone will allow anyone to kill dozen police officers and burn public property
Why west is silent on Palestine and Kashmiri womens? Why they are so worried about iran

It saddened me very much

Now this one is hilarious. Probably he is the one behind all these deaths in detention. Yeah ban internet, ban everything then ask for proof. So why r there so many ppl angry n protesting? Ur talking as if we don't know the real evil face of mullahs. Mullah is a disease that have destroyed the islamic world and only a dumb idiot would support mullah.

Now this one is hilarious. Probably he is the one behind all these deaths in detention. Yeah ban internet, ban everything then ask for proof. So why r there so many ppl angry n protesting? Ur talking as if we don't know the real evil face of mullahs. Mullah is a disease that have destroyed the islamic world and only a dumb idiot would support mullah.
Even the US closed the net amid riot in congress and took down the president in office twitter account .... if you don't have proof then making accusation makes no sense.
How many people are on streets? there was no internet back in 1979, did it prevent people? no.
You even failed to provide evidence to backup your word.
Have fun.

One month ago Saudi regime beated plenty of women this way but the West did nothing and they increased selling of their weapons to their najdi regime:

At least we fought them back and resisted you dirty coward Persian squid instead of bending over and telling them to f*ck you. Read some history of that invasion little kid. Great Iran with the greatest hydrocarbon reserves in the Middle East and unparalleled education can’t make a nuclear bomb out of fear of the white man‘s wrath. You Persian squids are only bold in your own imagination. Like I said you’re the only ones to be invaded by the British and lay down and let them rape you without even putting up a fight. Persian squids always calling other races slaves but compeltrly deluded to the state of their own country. Your whole country full of hijab burning liberals right now and everybody who has lived in the west or gulf knows how much Persians love being called white and insist on being considered aryan and Caucasian. You call my people slave DNA but every single Persian b*tch gets a nose job to look European and in general an extremely subservient group of people in the workplace always sucking white bosses c*ck thinking they can be his friend for favours betraying colleagues for promotions. Everyone knows 🤣

Some Persian dude definitely f*cked this guy's girlfriend.

Even the US closed the net amid riot in congress and took down the president in office twitter account .... if you don't have proof then making accusation makes no sense.
How many people are on streets? there was no internet back in 1979, did it prevent people? no.
You even failed to provide evidence to backup your word.
Have fun.
I live in America and them shutting off the net is new to me

One month ago Saudi regime beated plenty of women this way but the West did nothing and they increased selling of their weapons to their najdi regime:

Ok everyone knows there are disgusting people in the world many in Saudi Arabia , yes there is a double standard no shi@, so you think that means it’s alright to do it, the wests Ally’s today enemies tomorrow and same with the east higher standards should be thought by all countries, you show a beating that happened in Saudi Arabia does that mean to justify what’s happening or might be happening in iran?

Last edited:
Persians are effeminate cucks in general though ask anyone that has lived in the west or gulf. Whose girl are they gonna **** literal f*ggots waving gay flags :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:you could **** any Persian in the university's girl and he wouldn't do anything

It's okay you know who you are and what everybody thinks of you, transgender Persian cuck come in my dm on instagram or snap I'll show you proof of all the persian girls begging for **** c*ck and you won't be replying any more after that. Persian girls are good looking persian men are effeminate and weak that’s a perfect recipe for getting cucked by others

LMAO absolutely pathetic mate.

You're in Canada too, how about we meet up so I can show you how effeminate we are? We know you lot are 5'6 120 lbs soaking wet. Let's see how tough you are

Persians are effeminate cucks in general though ask anyone that has lived in the west or gulf. Whose girl are they gonna **** literal f*ggots waving gay flags :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:you could **** any Persian in the university's girl and he wouldn't do anything

It's okay you know who you are and what everybody thinks of you, transgender Persian cuck come in my dm on instagram or snap I'll show you proof of all the persian girls begging for **** c*ck and you won't be replying any more after that. Persian girls are good looking persian men are effeminate and weak that’s a perfect recipe for getting cucked by others
Ok he’s an actual troll

Back
Top Bottom