What's new

Iran plans to send Fajr satellite into space within a month

well , the only problem is remain is the second stage of Safir ,which don't look like a scud at all
Making a small second stage is not a big deal at all.

if Iran simply enlarged a SCUD then the pressure in the combustion chamber would have decreased not increase instead of that
Its North Koreans who scaled up the Scud to 1.25 m diameter.

and again still remain the fact that nobody else could manage to use a scud to send anything into space ?
how you are gonna Explain those ?:toast_sign:
I already explained: 30 kg toys its absolutelly useless thing to do. Good only for propaganda.

about Sejjil , let not go into that other wise I also have to go and made comments about nonexistent Jericho II & Jericho III
Israel launches 300 kg satellites against earth rotation using solid launcher. Its ICBM technology level.

500, you keep saying 30 kg.

In less than 12 months, Iran sent two sats, one was 27 kg, the second one was 50 kg. That's twice the weight in less than 12 months with the same launcher! Our entire program is 3-4 years old and we're doubling the weight every year. What more can we ask for?

The next two sats in line are Fajr and Tolou.

Fajr is 60 kg and Tolou is 80 kg.

Even your fellow country man in that video said the rate of progress is remarkable. At this rate we will be sending 300-500 kg sats by 2020, that's 8 years away. The Iranian Space Agency has a much sooner estimate (2015) but I'm being realistic.

Fajr on the right
on the left is the 27 kg one that was sent last year

9_8911180851_L600.jpg

In less than 12 months, Iran sent two sats, one was 27 kg, the second one was 50 kg. That's twice the weight in less than 12 months with the same launcher! Our entire program is 3-4 years old and we're doubling the weight every year. What more can we ask for?

Even your fellow country man in that video said the rate of progress is remarkable. At this rate we will be sending 300-500 kg sats by 2020, that's 8 years away. The Iranian Space Agency has a much sooner estimate (2015) but I'm being realistic.

Fajr on the right

9_8911180851_L600.jpg

Don't mind arguing with these bigots like 500. If you give them a glass half full, they will be the first to say "its half empty". Bigotry and negativity is ingrained to every cell of their body. They will never appreciate anything positive about Iran.

Making a small second stage is not a big deal at all.

Its North Koreans who scaled up the Scud to 1.25 m diameter.

I already explained: 30 kg toys its absolutelly useless thing to do. Good only for propaganda.

well the first two line show you knew nothing about SCUD and Nodong , nodong may have root in SCUD but its a complete different design ,it behave differently ,its guidance is different , its warhead is different in short everything is different as right now they talk about Nodongism not Scudism when they talk about hose family of missile , if you want to talk about enlarged SCUDS then you must talk about Shahab 2 that missile have larger range , the missile is bigger than SCUD but have less thrust but Safir have higher thrust and thats against your claim

the second part that said designing a small second stage is easy , well any body who work in that field think different ,and again you are talking without providing any actual data for answering may question about the thrust problem of the missile

and about your third claim let just say you are wrong Iran didn't send just a 30 kg satellite into the orbit , wee sent a 30kg of satellite and several hundred Kilogram of the second Stage of the missile into the orbit .thats why I told you if the missile was a 3 stage missile then you could claim it was a SCUD variant ,as the 3rd stage that went to orbit would have been a light and very small part but our missile second stage was heavy and not small at all and it reached orbit so in short Safir unlike what you claim is capable of sending far heavier weight than Navid into LEO

Again the troll does not want to accept the facts. Scud can not launch a sat. North Korea has failed with its launcher which is based on enlarged scud. Not only that but when in late 1980's when Iraq was the darling of the west, Saddam tried to launch satellites hiring Soviet engineers to design a scud based launcher. The design had some 7 enlarged scuds as first stage another enlarged scud for second stage and a standard scud for the third stage. The result was utter failure. Just like North Koreans who failed with their enlarged scuds. Simple, enlarged scuds or bundling them together does not work. Scud does not have the lift capability required of a space launcher. Iranian Safir is a unique design. See the Iraqi TV grab of Saddam's attempt to go to space in 1989 using scud technology which failed even before reaching out of atmosphere let alone space or orbit velocity:

Last edited by a moderator:
well the first two line show you knew nothing about SCUD and Nodong , nodong may have root in SCUD but its a complete different design ,it behave differently ,its guidance is different , its warhead is different in short everything is different as right now they talk about Nodongism not Scudism when they talk about hose family of missile
Nodong is enlargened Scud.
Safir is Nodong with 2nd stage.

If u need to launch something worthy, u need a radical new design. Calling me troll wont help.

If u need to launch something worthy, u need a radical new design. Calling me troll wont help.

That is because you are a troll. You have problem dealing with facts. No scud enlarged or not can launch sat into space. It has been amply shown on this thread. If it was that easy why North Koreans and Brazil do not do it. It is because it does not work like that.

But I partially agree with you that Iranians do need a new design. Safir1 has exhausted its design capability and can not launch anything heavier than 80 kg. Safir2 is going to be better but still it is not going to be a heavy launcher. For a heavy launcher Iran needs to develop cryogenic engines burning kerosene and liquid oxygen. It is also a good thing for Iran to do since the technology of cryogenic engines is entirely peaceful and has no military application whatsoever. It will improve Iran's image too if a huge cryogenic Iranian rocket takes to space with a geostationary satellite or with humans aboard transmitting video of Iranian Keyhan-navards. I have even a suggestion for Iranians to make history. Their first human space launch should be a woman. All space going nations started first with a male to space. Iran can become the first nation to launch a female on its maiden flight. :flirt:

again you failed to answer my question about The thrust power of the engine
well until you answer those question I'll say Chimney instead of Jericho as by looking at this picture any body clearly can see that its an upside down chimney not a missile

Israel+Tests+Jericho+Series+Jericho+III+intermediate-range+ballistic+missile+%2528IRBM%2529+Shavit+space+launch+vehicle+nuclear.jpg

That is because you are a troll. You have problem dealing with facts.
I dont have a problem dealing with fact that Safir is modified Scud. But you have and start name calling because of ur frustration.

No scud enlarged or not can launch sat into space.
U cant launch a worthy satellite, but you can launch 30 kg toy.

If it was that easy why North Koreans and Brazil do not do it. It is because it does not work like that.
Because NK and Brazil are not interested in missiles with 30 kg payload.

But I partially agree with you that Iranians do need a new design.
Mabrook :enjoy:

again you failed to answer my question about The thrust power of the engine
U deny the fact that Nodong is scaled up Scud? As for thrust: u put bigger nozzle, bigger turbine, more powerful pump and voila.

well until you answer those question I'll say Chimney instead of Jericho as by looking at this picture any body clearly can see that its an upside down chimney not a missile
U can say whataver u wish, but fact that Israel can launch 300 kg satellites with solid missiles against earth rotation.

Even your fellow country man in that video said the rate of progress is remarkable. At this rate we will be sending 300-500 kg sats by 2020!!!, that's 8 years away. The Iranian Space Agency has a much sooner estimate (2015) but I'm being realistic.

Fajr on the right

9_8911180851_L600.jpg

wrong !!!

حرف شما درست نیست عزیز

ایران قراره در سال 2016 یک سفینه ی آزمایشی رو به مدار زیرین پرتاب کنه که اگه یک دو دو تا چهار تا کنی متوجه میشی همچین چیزی بالای دو تن وزن داره

در ضمن چندین ماهواره شناسایی (جاسوسی خودمون) در حال توسعه هستن که بالای 600 کیلو وزن دارن

اونوقت شما چطور می گی 2020

!!!

U deny the fact that Nodong is scaled up Scud? As for thrust: u put bigger nozzle, bigger turbine, more powerful pump and voila.

U can say whataver u wish, but fact that Israel can launch 300 kg satellites with solid missiles against earth rotation.

then how they have a complete different flight path ? why nodong rotate around itself but Scud don't do that ?why he cep is so different ? why scud didn't had a reentry vessel but nodong had one.
by the way you fail to answer my question about thrust ?

also if you put 300kg in orbit don't change the matter that it was on an extended chimney , you just need to look at the picture to understand it.

If we wanted we could make Iran 'go away'. A glowing glass bowl that smells of roasted pistachio. You're still making up stories about all the cool systems you have. Going out for a few beers now. IT'S CINCO DE MAYO !!!!:bunny:
How typical American. Always wanting to "destroy" others and massacre people. No belief in humanity, justice, peace, mutually beneficial cooperation.. absolutely none of those human values. You represent American society very well.

You said two fantastically moronic things in one post:

1) a scud that reaches the earth's orbit; and

2) a scud that reaches the earth's orbit that's also North Korean (so we're using their missiles, but for some reason they've worked for us 3 times but have failed for the North Koreans on two occasions!).

You're the biggest clown I've ever had the displeasure of talking to on the cyberspace

I got tears in my eyes bro, really funny.

wrong !!!

حرف شما درست نیست عزیز

ایران قراره در سال 2016 یک سفینه ی آزمایشی رو به مدار زیرین پرتاب کنه که اگه یک دو دو تا چهار تا کنی متوجه میشی همچین چیزی بالای دو تن وزن داره

در ضمن چندین ماهواره شناسایی (جاسوسی خودمون) در حال توسعه هستن که بالای 600 کیلو وزن دارن

اونوقت شما چطور می گی 2020

!!!
Man kolamam mindazam hava age beshe vali alan yeki dosale hey migan simorgh gharare biyad to sahne. Vase hamin be in tarikha ziad etminan nadaram. Badesham in no moshaka nemitoonan 600 Kilo ro haml konan, hata agar sizeshoon do barabar konan.

Vali man hichi rastesh nemidoonam dar morde in chiza, in harfaram ro hesabe yezare chizi ke ro internet khoondam mizanam. Khoda kone ke beshe.

Back
Top Bottom