What's new

Iran plans to deliver Russia with Fateh-110 and Zolfaghar ballistic missiles

I can't believe that there still is doubt about how precise Iran missile are
every country when test fire missiles , show they are firing them and then later show a crater somewhere , we are actually the only one that point camera to a 2x2 tent and say the missile come down there and the missile actually come down there
Ballistic-Missile-Iran-Israel-Nuclear-facility.jpg

000_32627Y2-1.jpg

_110441628_al_asad_damage_sat_640-nc.png
So you go from telling us how "precise Iran's missiles are"(as if we dont know), to supporting Ukraine against Russia in the Ukraine war thread - i see you Bro, its your right. Just dont get depressed the day Ukraine realizes losing is its only option.

So you go from telling us how "precise Iran's missiles are"(as if we dont know), to supporting Ukraine against Russia in the Ukraine war thread - i see you Bro, its your right. Just dont get depressed the day Ukraine realizes losing is its only option.
I support the war get prolonged , its payback time , European were attacking middle-east for centuries .they export their wars here , i support we export a proxy war in the heart of Europe and for such low price , what you want more.
. this war is not Ukraine vs Russia its NATO vs Russia . if we manage to made it last for several years and make them busy in Europe instead of middle east why not ?
hitting two target with one bullet. its clear that Russia won't succeed its just a matter of when and i support this hen be later than sooner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom