What's new

Iran-Pakistan relations in banking & energy & defense sectors | news & updates

What's koobideh??

picture courtesy of myself :D
m7.jpg

Pakistan and IRAN are historically brothers but wahabi generation do not like this reality.

After long time Nature is taking its due course and Inshallah, will continue like this in times ahead.

Irani bros kebabs are everywhere from Pakistan to Iran to Turkey and Arab nations as well. We used to be one people undivided by imperialist powers :(

Not meatball :
View attachment 449025

But I prefer Barg Kebab.

They look yummy and I want em in my tummy lol.
In Pakistani cuisine we have same kinda kebabs but they are called seekh kebab.

Tran travel from Pakistan to Brother Iran , would be a Dream vacation
I think Iranian Banks/Petro Chemical companies really need to move into Pakistani Territory lot of Potential specially with Russian Collaboration

Iran, Pakistan discuss defense ties amid US threats
By XINHUA
Published: January 5, 2018
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1601507-KhurramDastagirPID-1515151026-817-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: PID

TEHRAN: The Iranian and Pakistani defense ministers held talks on defense cooperation amid US President Donald Trump’s recent Twitter spree against both nations, Press TV reported on Friday.

Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ali Hatami hailed growing defense cooperation between Tehran and Islamabad in a telephone conversation with his Pakistani counterpart Khurram Dastagir Khan on Thursday.

The latest developments in the region and in the Islamic world necessitate more interactions among officials of Iran and Pakistan, as two major countries in the Muslim world, Hatami was quoted as saying.

Why Trump’s strategy on Pakistan may not work

“The Americans always blame the others over their own failures in different parts of the world and they pursue the strategy of the Zionist regime (of Israel) to destabilise the region,” Hatami said.

The “evil and stupid policies of the United States” are the root cause of deteriorating security situation in Afghanistan and the deaths of innocent civilians in Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq and Syria, he said.

The two countries should utilise such capacity to enhance their economic growth and security, Hatami said, pointing to the potentials for military cooperation between Iran and Pakistan.

Pakistan’s top civil-military leaders join heads over Trump’s tweet

The Pakistani defense minister welcomed the promotion of military cooperation with Iran with regard to the regional issues, noting that the two countries should further enhance such cooperation given the rapid pace of changes and regional developments.

Dastagir also criticised Trump’s repeated tweets against Pakistan and underlined the importance of the Muslim nations’ sovereign right to provide their own security.

Trump posted a series of tweets in recent days, in which he voiced support for the scattered riots in Iran and lashed out at Pakistan for supporting terrorists.

49pc rise in Pak-Iran trade in 9 months
Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

Karachi

Iran’s commercial attaché in Karachi says that trade between Iran and Pakistan is improving as the bilateral trade volume has increased by 49 percent in the past nine months of the Iranian year.
In an interview with an Iranian news agency, Morad Ne’mati Zargaran said improvement in bilateral trade volume is an encouraging sign showing that both countries are keen to boost bilateral trade.
He added that during last nine months Iran exported $634 million worth of products to Pakistan, while Pakistan also exported products valued at $348 million to Iran.
The Iranian commercial attaché added that overall trade between the two countries stood at $982 million.
According to experts, the current volume of bilateral trade between Iran and Pakistan is not satisfactory keeping in view the close religious and historical ties between the two countries. Iran and Pakistan have already agreed to enhance the bilateral trade volume to $5 billion.—INP

https://pakobserver.net/49pc-rise-pak-iran-trade-9-months/

@BHarwana It gladdens me that statistics shows 49% rise in trade between two countries, yet, the actual volume of trade is so little. It's a shame for two neighboring Muslims majority countries, at least it must break the roof of 20 bn, i hope so.

@BHarwana It gladdens me that statistics shows 49% rise in trade between two countries, yet, the actual volume of trade is so little. It's a shame for two neighboring Muslims majority countries, at least it must break the roof of 20 bn, i hope so.

After the FTA is achieved both economies will support each other that needs to be resolved first and quick.

After the FTA is achieved both economies will support each other that needs to be resolved first and quick.
Pak recently joined SCO, Iran as an observatory member hopefully joins it and with the currency which will be introduced by BRICKS in the near future, the volume of trade can increase to a level that both countries deserves.

Iran assures of reopening Zero Point Gate
By Mohammad Zafar
Published: January 31, 2018
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1622466-zero-1517378987-870-640x480.jpg

Both sides agree to enhance joint border patrolling

QUETTA: Iran has assured Pakistan that the Zero Point Gate border check post in Taftan will reopen once fencing is complete.

The assurance came during a regular border meeting between the delegations of Pakistan and Iran at Border Pillar Number 72 near Taftan on Tuesday.

Pakistan’s side was headed by Chagai Deputy Commissioner Imran Ibrahim Bangulzai, while Meer Jawah District Administrator Ibrahim Jannati represented the Iranian side. Both the sides were flanked by government officials and security forces personnel.

Iran urges cooperation with Pakistan to counter US

Bangulzai requested the Iranian authorities for reopening of the Zero Point Gate and informed them about the consequences the people were suffering due to the closure of the border-crossing point.

Jannati assured reopening of the Zero Point Gate as soon as the construction work was complete.

The civil and paramilitary officials from both the sides agreed to enhance joint patrolling on Pak-Iran border to avoid any outside interference.

In the two-hour long meeting, border control measures – particularly curbing drugs and human trafficking – were discussed thoroughly.

Pakistani officials raised reservations over cross-border firing and shelling.

US backs Russian investment in Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline

Iranian officials stated that they only retaliated to cross-border attacks that were reportedly being conducted from the Pakistani territory. However, Pakistani officials denied any such activity.

Iranian officials demanded handing over of certain Iranian citizens believed to be conducting criminal activities from Pakistan, but the Pakistani delegation ruled out such perceptions and made it clear that handing over of criminals was the domain of higher authorities.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1622466/1-fencing-iran-assures-reopening-zero-point-gate/

Back
Top Bottom