What's new

Iran, Pakistan, Israel most negatively rated countries: BBC poll

:blah:
And the martians are fighting the people of Pluto because their planet isn't red.
See, I can make up nonsense too.

you clearly have no understanding of what the problem in Pakistan is.

Atleast you guys shared the same view that there are problems in Pakistan :P

:blah:
And the martians are fighting the people of Pluto because their planet isn't red.
See, I can make up nonsense too.

you clearly have no understanding of what the problem in Pakistan is.

Why the hell I need to understand the problem of Pakistan??, the two incidents i have reported about the Pakistani immigrant are fact and was reported numerous time in world media, I was responding to a person who was comparing the Maoism in India with terrorism in Pakistan, so please go through the entire post before coming to a conclusion...

Well, Israel Pakistan and Iran :) we aren't that different after all, why hate each other? world is doing it enough for us

This is expected for Pakistan and Iran after all western media is under control of Zionist entities. But it shows that Israel even though they have positive propaganda people are seeing through it
Yes, every thing is a grand Zionist conspiracy against Iran and Pakistan. I don't know what's with your obsession with Zionism, but you may need to lay off the Afghani grass for a while.

like this is even news we've known this for years and I don't give a f uck what others think of pakistan we are strong and are used to the hate campaign.It's always nice to be liked but at the end of the day pakistan is secure in itself and don't need constant validation or foreigners to tell us how great we are unlike others.

Well, Israel Pakistan and Iran :) we aren't that different after all, why hate each other? world is doing it enough for us

People are fickle, they change their minds quickly.

Once the situation in the Middle East settles down, it will return to a more normalized state.

This is expected for Pakistan and Iran after all western media is under control of Zionist entities. But it shows that Israel even though they have positive propaganda people are seeing through it
Iran and Pakistan are rated bad.
Aryan_B: That proves that people are fooled by evil Zionists controlled propaganda!!! :angry:

Israel is rated bad.
Aryan_B: Hmmm :undecided: That proves that people are NOT fooled by evil Zionist controled propaganda!!!

:lol:

There is no such thing as "Bad publicity"
its Publicity ;)

Thanks haters for Making Pakistan Famous...
Anywhere in the world i go,and tell people i am from Pakistan,they always want to know more about me and Pakistan...i made friends due to my discussions with them..
Couldn't have happened if Pakistan was a non-famous country. ;)

Aryan_B: That proves that people are fooled by Zionists controlled propaganda!!! :angry:

Israel is rated bad.
Aryan_B: Hmmm :undecided: That proves that people are not fooled by Zionist controled propaganda!!!

:rofl::rofl: One third people of pakistan wants to leave pakistan...and they are saying it is zionist conspiracy :lol:

99.9.9% - who rated NEVER EVER Visit PAKISTAN and IRAN

Wow dude, what's with the two points? :woot:

Aryan_B: That proves that people are fooled by evil Zionists controlled propaganda!!! :angry:

Israel is rated bad.
Aryan_B: Hmmm :undecided: That proves that people are NOT fooled by evil Zionist controled propaganda!!!

It's cool being a bad guy. You all should be proud of it :enjoy:

And bad guys are smart. No matter how much propaganda one throws at them, bad guys rule :D

cool-stuff-megamind-L-_FIcOu.jpeg

It's cool being a bad guy. You all should be proud of it :enjoy:

You've got a point.

In Hollywood, the "stereotypical bad guy" was traditionally either German, Japanese or Russian.

And now Germany/Japan are way more popular than America is. :lol:

Now there is a new generation of "bad guys" who will soon soar upwards in popularity.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom