What's new

Iran, Pakistan, Israel most negatively rated countries: BBC poll

:lol: It is published by pakistani newspaper... so we can see who is sucking whites ....

the ultimate source was BBC

So the inclusion of Iran and Pakistan is due to Zionist Propaganda and Zionist Israel is in the list (created by Zionist media)because people are seeing through it.Such contradictions in a list? Hypocrisy at its best. Really some guys :coffee:

Yes it is Zionist controlled media in the west. Only Iran and Pakistan are seen as a threat.

so why did you say indians lap it up ?? when the source is bbc and published by a pakistani newspaper...why don't you lodge a protest in pakistani diplomat in england against express tribune for sucking up whites...?

This is a conspiracy against Muslim(except gulf, south east asia, Indian muslims, muslims living in west, african muslim etc...) particularly against pakistan.

Gulf are Arabs where the leaders have sold out to west. India and Saudi are just proxies of America like it or not

so why did you say indians lap it up ?? when the source is bbc and published by a pakistani newspaper...why don't you lodge a protest in pakistani diplomat in england against express tribune for sucking up whites...?

Because some Indians on here give western press more credence

If the media is controlled by Zionists then what is Israel doing in the list :hitwall:

Even with the propaganda people can obviously see through the atrocities of Israel

Gulf are Arabs where the leaders have sold out to west. India and Saudi are just proxies of America like it or not

prove it... i thought pakistan is the proxy who allows her land as a laughing pad to americans...from where americans operate their drones...

i don't think you can able to handle the mental stress when you deal with foreign policies of a nation.... it is all about interest...

If the media is controlled by Zionists then what is Israel doing in the list :hitwall:

We see through their propaganda but are somehow unable to in the case of Pakistan and Iran. Go figure...

I did not know how poorly you comprehend things when you said 'Indian Members'. The 'truth' as you like to call it is subject to a lot of variables and perceptions. Even a dude with no Idea about Iran, Pakistan and Israel would cast his vote. Now the question is that Pakistan has a more negative rating than India which you consider the truth now please tell me where did you 'admit it and say that you will improve'? However, you are commenting on something between China and India which IMO cannot be judged by a select group of individuals..

wow, you managed to do all 3 troll points in one post that deserve a pat on the back.
you managed to deny the point, then you questioned the source and you finally attacked the poster (me)

Do you guys practice or does it just come naturally?
A nation of more than 1 billion people surly must be trained to give only 3 responses to bad news right?

Because some Indians on here give western press more credence

Even with the propaganda people can obviously see through the atrocities of Israel

it seems pakistani news media is giving credence to western report...you should lodge your protest in pakistani embassy... lol i forgot britain is the biggest proxy of US... :lol:

Yes it is Zionist controlled media in the west. Only Iran and Pakistan are seen as a threat.

I don't think the Editor and the Journalists of that Pakistani Newspaper are dump to republish a news article if they consider as propaganda or defame Pakistan - they want to educate you what the world thinks about Pakistan so that your country men can find a solution to fix the issue...

Don't be naive and compare the Maoist with what you face in your country, the Maoist are not fighting in India for religious ideology and to spread their faith - the Maoism in India can be easily tackled if the people of the affected region is empowered with economic power and land reform, were as in Pakistan the terrorists are fighting based on their religious faith they consider superior to others, also Maoist in India have no agenda to spread their political ideology to other countries, and in-fact they don't even have followers in any other parts of India except few pockets of less economic developed regions, on the other hand the terrorists from Pakistan are able to attract followers for their ideology even from the third generation Pakistani immigrants, and the perception about Pakistan in the minds of people will be negative when they see Pakistani immigrants are involved in London bomb blast or in New York bomb plot - until and unless the Pakistani society stand-up and reform itself in fight against extremist ideology the negative rating about your country will be always high...by the way I am not a Maoist sympathizer and I believe violence is not a solution for economic empowerment...

:blah:
And the martians are fighting the people of Pluto because their planet isn't red.
See, I can make up nonsense too.

you clearly have no understanding of what the problem in Pakistan is.

wow, you managed to do all 3 troll points in one post that deserve a pat on the back.
you managed to deny the point, then you questioned the source and you finally attacked the poster (me)

Do you guys practice or does it just come naturally?
A nation of more than 1 billion people surly must be trained to give only 3 responses to bad news right?

Troll for a troll seems not unfair..

Lol, when you say bad news when actually it a bad news for Pakistan.. either you are plain dumb or trying very hard to be one.. :)

Back
Top Bottom