What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

Nobody talked about dual loyalties. I just stated that he was Persian by ethnicity, which isn't an opinion, but an fact.

Well my response to the other dude was based on nationality but like i said 1000 years in one area makes people intermarry so they might be more Indian or Pakistani by now.

Well as I wrote earlier that lack of knowledge is not a crime, but you seriously need to study a lot. Otherwise you look like a chump.

USA was taking revenge for the Chinool helicopter downed by Haqqani Network a proxy supported by Pakistan in which 38 US soldiers died, of which 15-20 were Navy Seals. And after the attack on Pakistan soldiers, more attacks happened inside Afghanistan against US troops.

Why do you think the US is blaming Pakistan for the attacks? Just for fun. It is because Pakistan is doing it. LOL.

Also, many timers when US tried to enter Pakistan, they got a strong reply and had to pull back.

And on the side we have also been attacking the Indian so-called consulates again by our proxies to keep them on their toes.

I think enough lessons for you today boy.

:raise:

LOL. This clown did not have anything worthwhile to write, so this was his best response. Wow! Indians so easily give up. And I was just warming up. But anyway, buddy sleep tight.
:smokin:

OK, I'll engage you...

If one study's with some interest then we can see that modern warfare isnt a direct all out assault anymore - the steps of taking down a country are put in motion well ahead...the economy is killed, diplomatically they are made a pariah, militants and seperatists are engaged, make them appear as a rogue nation, put puppet govts and regimes in place.....

Pakistans nukes will be neutralised first, probably by way of a nuclear accident.... like Syria.

@Barnabas @SOHEIL google the most pro Iran country...

Might want to see this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=7HXV1oxM9Jde_4E5Tg4lLA&bvm=bv.51773540,d.dmg

Do take check how much your "Friends" like you!

2hhqhl1.jpg

@Falon the troll.
Nice try :D

28+19 = 47%,So 53% of Indians don't have any opinion on Iran while look at the Chinese...62% Unfavourable and only 21% favourable.

China is one of the important business partners of Iran,So if the Chinese can have a good business relationship with the Iranians why it should matter when it comes to India.International relations are Gov to Gov.

If we go by your matrix then explain China - Pakistan relationship.

ZtfAiI6.gif

:lol:

GlobeScan - Views of China and India Slide While UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Find me a source or quote of Parsis who don't consider themselves to be Persian? I can do the same thing, and proof that they do.

Feyen I'm from Mumbai and lived in a Parsee area and have many Parsee friends since childhood. They certainly consider themselves ethnically Persian and are proud of their history. At the same time a more patriotic people with more contribution to India would be impossible to find.

You may want to visit this thread I'd opened

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189514-iranians-india-model-minority.html

What about Saudi Indians :cry:? Are they proud of their country?
Feyen I'm from Mumbai and lived in a Parsee area and have many Parsee friends since childhood. They certainly consider themselves ethnically Persian and are proud of their history. At the same time a more patriotic people with more contribution to India would be impossible to find.

You may want to visit this thread I'd opened

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189514-iranians-india-model-minority.html

What about Saudi Indians :cry:? Are they proud of their country?

Those who claim arab ancestry certainly are proud of that. Did you know the greatest Muslim leader from the sub continent Maulana Azad was half Saudi and born in Mecca.

Abul Kalam Azad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you get the time, read about his predictions about what will happen after India's partition and you will know what kind of a genius he was.

http://www.newageislam.com/articledetails.aspx?ID=2139

Back
Top Bottom