What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

That I don't believe, you can choose to believe it if it makes you feel better.

Untill now you have no solid proof of the ship owner's paying the fine .

So it is you believing otherwise to make yourself feel better .

PS : I have no problem if they pay the fine , if they are guilty .

Untill now you have no solid proof of the ship owner's paying the fine .

So it is you believing otherwise to make yourself feel better .

PS : I have no problem if they pay the fine , if they are guilty .

It's realpolitik, they paid a fee I'm sure, you want evidence? Is a news article evidence? Do you want me to show you a receipt from the payment? Again you can believe whatever makes you feel better.

It's realpolitik, they paid a fee I'm sure, you want evidence? Is a news article evidence? Do you want me to show you a receipt from the payment? Again you can believe whatever makes you feel better.

Agree to disagree .

You can believe whatever makes you feel better .

@kurup

Read the above post and quote within...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'll engage you...

If one study's with some interest then we can see that modern warfare isnt a direct all out assault anymore - the steps of taking down a country are put in motion well ahead...the economy is killed, diplomatically they are made a pariah, militants and seperatists are engaged, make them appear as a rogue nation, put puppet govts and regimes in place.....

Pakistans nukes will be neutralised first, probably by way of a nuclear accident.... like Syria.

Now you are talking what some people call the 4th generation warfare being instigated against Pakistan.
There is a big perception in India which is fueled by indian and western media mostly that Pakistan is a failed state and many indians lap it up.
Which is not true. Many countries want to invest in Pakistan and only the fear of terrorism stops them. These countries know the potential of Pakistan and are willing to invest. This is not a sign of a failed state.

Give us 10 reasons for investing in Pakistan, says Danish envoy -
Saturday, 17 Aug 2013

Pakistan has great economic potential and Denmark wants to help it in energy and many other sectors to take bilateral trade and economic relations to further higher levels, said HE Jesper Moller Sorensen, newly-appointed Ambassador of Denmark on Saturday.

Denmark anticipates lot of investment in coming years in Pakistan’s energy sector and many of its energy companies wanted to develop partnerships with Pakistani counterparts to make investment for reducing its energy problems. He said Danish companies had much to offer to Pakistan, especially in areas of renewable energy, life sciences, energy efficiency, food processing, clean technology, agro-industry machinery, healthcare, education, youth development, women empowerment and many other areas.

Source:mad:pakistantoday.com.pk

Foreign investors eye opportunities in Pakistan

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

KARACHI: Foreign funds and companies are looking to drastically increase investments in Pakistan and the rise could improve Pakistan’s dire economic conditions, financial experts told The News on Tuesday.The investors’ interest is based on their expectation that the newly elected PML-N government will follow pro-business policies.

“A number of practicing chartered accountant firms here in Pakistan received an increased number of enquiries from the potential foreign investors, who are interested in undertaking investment in various sectors of economy and industry either for joint ventures, acquisitions or greenfield projects,” said Mubasshar Mirza, a seasoned chartered accountant.

“Most of the foreign companies are willing to set up their businesses in Pakistan. Moreover, there is considerable interest by top global fund mangers and individual investors looking for opportunities to invest in Pakistan’s stocks,” he said.

The morale of local and foreign investors is high. They have welcomed the PML-N- led government wholeheartedly, while the Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE)’s benchmark 100-share index reached the 22,000-point level so far on the back of foreign and institutional investment.

Analysts say this is a positive sign for the financial and capital accounts - and for the capital market, thus increasing foreign direct investment inflows to Pakistan.

Source:The News International - Copyright @ 2010-2012

William Dalrymple on Pakistan and India
Feb 22, 2010

Putting the blithering idiots in the western media in their place, William Dalrymple, celebrated scholar on South Asia and author of numerous best sellers, such as The Last Moghul and White Moghuls, talked about the differences between Pakistan and India as part of a recently held IQ2 discussion forum.

Dalrymple has been living in India for 20 years and has visited Pakistan on numerous occasions. I was unfortunate to have missed his last series of talks in Lahore, connected with the launch of his most recent book. Suffice to say, his first-hand knowledge of the sub continent is uncontested.

He goes on to talk about the infrastructure in India and Pakistan and says that he finds Pakistan far more developed in this area. He praises Pakistani roads and airports, calling them “infinitely better” than those in India. Talking on security, Mr. Dalrymple says that he felt completely safe in Pakistan and other than FATA and some areas in the Frontier, “you can go anywhere… drive anywhere” and be completely safe.

Dalrymple explains how the insurgency currently going on in India (Maoists and Naxalites), is just as “dangerous” as the Taliban violence connected to the border areas of Afghanistan/Pakistan. That the area under control of the Maoists is actually 3 times larger than what the Taliban influence in Pakistan. Yet, the media has lost complete perspective of this truth.

More people in the west, unfortunately misled by the macabre mixture of pseudo-news and entertainment, courtesy Fox and CNN, need to hear from Dalrymple; someone who actually knows Pakistan and India. For those of you who run software and IT companies with foreign customers, consider sending a link to the below if the subject of security in Pakistan comes up. In my own personal experience, having hosted dozens of Americans and Europeans, once they’ve visited the country they absolutely love it. For those of my guests and business associates that have also been to India, I get the exact same feedback every single time. That Pakistan is far more developed, cleaner, less crowded and equipped with better infrastructure than India.

Source: © 2008 TechLahore

Nice try :D

28+19 = 47%,So 53% of Indians don't have any opinion on Iran while look at the Chinese...62% Unfavourable and only 21% favourable.

China is one of the important business partners of Iran,So if the Chinese can have a good business relationship with the Iranians why it should matter when it comes to India.International relations are Gov to Gov.

If we go by your matrix then explain China - Pakistan relationship.

ZtfAiI6.gif

:lol:

GlobeScan - Views of China and India Slide While UK

And what does this have to do with Pakistan - Iranian relations? perhaps just a pat on ur countrymens back to buck up?:lol:

And what does this have to do with Pakistan - Iranian relations? perhaps just a pat on ur countrymens back to buck up?:lol:
LOL! Did your read that......There's nothing about Pakistan Iranian relationship in my post.

#ComprehensionFAIL :hang2:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom