What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

The Dragon remains conventionally stronger , not using nuclear weapons in the meantime . There is a Godzilla , sure , no plural .

Nah , you need to open your books once again , study in depth and run the same simulation tests on God knows what websites and then come here to debate before declaring ' victory ' in a nuclear exchange . Till then , Kirk , Over and Out . :D

You didn't answer my question and there are two Godzillas actually.

Cut the crap answer direct question or else you can talk nonsense as usual.

Cut the crap answer direct question or else you can talk nonsense as usual.

Why bother , when you have already won the nuclear war in your mind and your simulation sites ? :D Nonsense ? Anyone reading your childish posts will be laughing like hell about eradicating whole populations off the map and winning such war .

Pakistanis need to reminded what this parsi (Persian) Indian did to them:

Sam Manekshaw
images.jpg

Does Parsi root back to Iran ??

what the f.uck is wrong with u???? why do always embarrass ur self??
why are u burning, because ur retarded as$ country cant make shyt???
remember the cartoon that @Falon posted and never embarrass ur self again

LoLz. You don't know who you dealing with. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He still was a Persian by ethnicity.

Not unless his family never married outside his race, impossible since parsis have been in indo and pak for a thousand years. My great grandma from mothers side was Persian dont make me Persian at all.

Not unless his family never married outside his race, impossible since parsis have been in indo and pak for a thousand years. My great grandma from mothers side was Persian dont make me Persian at all.

Sam is an Persian name, and many Parsis consider themselves to be Persians. They still celebrate the Persian New Year, and see themselves as the children of Cyrus the Great.

Therefore, Parsis are Persians. Even Freddy Mercury considered himself to be an Persian, and not an Indian.

Sam is an Persian name, and many Parsis consider themselves to be Persians. They still celebrate the Persian New Year, and see themselves as the children of Cyrus the Great.

Therefore, Parsis are Persians. Even Freddy Mercury considered himself to be an Persian, and not an Indian.

Parsis consider themselves Indian or Pakistani depending where they are, just because his name was Sam does not mean he had duel loyalties.

That's entirely irrelevant sir. He was Indian full stop. Did he succed Because he was Persian or because he was an excellent military mind and part of the Indian army?

Thank You, he was casting doubt on the loyalties of one of your greatest officers.

Back
Top Bottom