What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

His ID is Hu Songshan

and he infarcted me for calling the Chinese trollers who all use very vile language.. paid running dogs/mongrels of the Maoists.

I was referring to the 50 CENT ARMY which is so active on these forums maligning and distorting Indian history.

I think he was also very annoyed by my urging them to go through the history of Mao Zedong and his evil rule in China.

You deserved it, coz the stuff you posted were very offensive.

If our ship caused environmental damage then we'd obviously have to pay for it, which we did. It was you who brought the 'measly million'.

That is what they asked for, I was not aware you guys actually payed it up.

You deserved it, coz the stuff you posted were very offensive.

What you and your clan have done are beyond offense. You do not realize what you people are doing but we know that the Chinese people are our friends and will ever remain despite some rotten ones who have sold their soul for some comforts and money.

While Pakistanis salivate at the prospect of USA attacking Iran, they tend to forget that it is their own country that has been the proud recipient of American bombs and missiles for over a decade.

Your an idiot if you believe tht.. heck we are even against military strikes against syria.

Your an idiot if you believe tht.. heck we are even against military strikes against syria.

best wishes for Pakistan.... but your politicians prefer SA over Iran so wishing destruction for us comes next.

Back
Top Bottom