What's new

Iran operation against Mossad in Iraq

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

It seems Iran operation is not against Israel but Turkey, the building hit was of a Iraqi business men :p: . The guy sell oil to Turkey, so Iran is fooling dumb PDF members lol....

@dBSPL

check it please, Persians are really sneaky.

If Iran wanted to, it would have dismembered your country long ago using the kurdish card.

despite what pinkpanturks want to think. The Turkish leadership has been very careful not to cross Iranian red lines ..... yet. Lets hope it stays that way.
Even US, EU and Russia since Soviet Union used kurdish card could not dismember Turkiye let alone a failed state and a papertiger like iran.

You are thinking too high of yourselves the only reason Turkish leadership has been careful was due to your gas and oil that is crucial for them however you are replaced with alternative suppliers.

Iran should be very careful Turkiye has the power to liberate Southern Azerbaijan and establish greater Azerbaijan.

Target these Zionists wherever they are.
point is that was not a zionist it was a iraqi kurd

Even US, EU and Russia since Soviet Union used kurdish card could not dismember Turkiye let alone a failed state and a papertiger like iran.

You are thinking too high of yourselves the only reason Turkish leadership has been careful was due to your gas and oil that is crucial for them however you are replaced with alternative suppliers.

Iran should be very careful Turkiye has the power to liberate Southern Azerbaijan and establish greater Azerbaijan.

point is that was not a zionist it was a iraqi kurd

Well which is it? first you say Iran is a national security threat to turkiye. And then when i agree and tell you we are potentially, but are not making any anti-turkish moves.

your response is that we are weak and cant do anything?

are you ok my friend? you seem to be contradicting yourself in 2 posts in a 2 minute span..

I know your trying to put on a brave face, but keep it consistent.

Iran can dismember your country at will if it wanted to. Every knowledgable turk knows that in their heart of hearts. regardless if they wanto admit it or not. Thats why Turkey is careful not to cross Iranian Redlines. they did come close in syria though.... it must be said

Well which is it? first you say Iran is a national security threat to turkiye. And then when i agree and tell you we are potentially, but are not making any anti-turkish moves.

your response is that we are weak and cant do anything?

are you ok my friend? you seem to be contradicting yourself in 2 posts in a 2 minute span..

I know your trying to put on a brave face, but keep it consistent.

Iran can dismember your country at will if it wanted to. Every knowledgable turk knows that in their heart of hearts. regardless if they wanto admit it or not. Thats why Turkey is careful not to cross Iranian Redlines. they did come close in syria though.... it must be said
you are pathetic when i said national security threat i mean iran should be viewed as an enemy state and dealt with accordingly which is at this moment not the case. Turkey is pretty friendly rn and that should change.

trust me you have not experienced the hostility and emnity of Turkiye yet when that day comes you will know and see the power of the Turks.

Iran military is weak even Syrian rebels handed their a.. over to them.

you are pathetic when i said national security threat i mean iran should be viewed as an enemy state and dealt with accordingly which is at this moment not the case. Turkey is pretty friendly rn and that should change.

trust me you have not experienced the hostility and emnity of Turkiye yet when that day comes you will know and see the power of the Turks.

Iran military is weak even Syrian rebels handed their a.. over to them.
1647808159702.jpeg

This was the last time you tried to take tabriz.

And this was a while before the last major Iranian-turkish war that had nader shah Absolutely violating any poor pink panturk sent to fight

We got armenia,azerbqijan from the ottomans in that war. With just the advamce guard of the Iranian army numbering 10k slaughtered a 100k “elite” ottoman army

Nader said he made an absolute butchery of the jennasseries. Not a single one of those enochs were left alive after engaging nader

After that. 3-4 other major turkish armies were absolutely anahilated by naders army. In addition to ending the afghan state that the ottomans Were supporting against IRan

We even captured delhi for fun in the middle of our turkish slaughtering spree

That was the last major war. And it clearly shows that turkish leadership finally learned their lesson and never challenged Iran again after nader….

So please tell me what pinkpanturk wrath u reffering to? Cause im sure nader shah castrated so many turks last time, you havent had the balls to even look at us in the eye since

You should learn your history refugee boy

View attachment 825828

And this was a while before the last major Iranian-turkish war that had nader shah Absolutely violating any poor pink panturk sent to fight

We got armenia,azerbqijan from the ottomans in that war. With just the advamce guard of the Iranian army numbering 10k slaughtered a 100k “elite” ottoman army

Nader said he made an absolute butchery of the jennasseries. Not a single one of those enochs were left alive after engaging nader

After that. 3-4 other major turkish armies were absolutely anahilated by naders army. In addition to ending the afghan state that the ottomans Were supporting against IRan

That was the last major war. And it clearly shows that turkish leadership finally learned their lesson and never challenged Iran again after nader….

So please tell me what pinkpanturk wrath u reffering to? Cause im sure nader shah castrated so many turks last time, you havent had the balls to even look at us in the eye since

I dont know what you irani’s smoke but it must be some real strong chit to get this high.

Turks ruled Iran for a thousand years just since couple of decades persians are back and the result is obviously the failed state we see today.

Turks have always been masters and experts when it comes to war history Turkish armies always were superiour to their counterparts.

Sultan Yavuz Selim wiped out Safevi army and he even took the wife of your king. Your king was able to escape and save his life. After this no more trouble from Iran.

View attachment 825828

your own people are refugees and kissing europeans azz to get residence permit they are chitting on iran and his leadership over here.

no need to divert the topic further bottom line is Iran is a treacherous backstabbing terror state. Turkiye should change its perception regarding iran from partner to hostile entity and deal with it accordingly.

Last edited:
And these sticks with heads on it we will avenge that when the time comes we will make you sit on it.

so Iran can declare somebody zionist and bomb them with out no question :p: .

Iran can not use secterian card anymore in Iraq so now zionist stories.
failed state, bankrupt Iran tries to sabotage oil supply to Turkiye and distorts this reality as a fight against zionist.

iran has been waging a covert war against Turkiye for a long time.

so Iran can declare somebody zionist and bomb them with out no question :p: .

Iran can not use secterian card anymore in Iraq so now zionist stories.

The mansion being registered under that person's name doesn't mean he was actually staying there. Also, if Mossad establishes itself somewhere, one thing it will certainly refrain from doing is to install a massive sign at the entrance reading "Mossad base here", or rent the place under its own name.

Baz Karim is illegally selling northern Iraqi oil on international markets, but Turkey isn't the only client, Isra"el" is another major one. The Dutch regime-funded, Persian-language Radio Zamaneh (which is hostile to the Islamic Republic) has suggested as much in the following paper: https://www.radiozamaneh.com/707816/

It is highly likely that Baz Karim is trading with the zionist entity. This would imply he had zionist contacts, which in turn makes any villa he owns a potential candidate for housing Mossad operatives, Mossad operatives who as we know have had a long standing relationship with the Barzani clan and their Kurdistan Democratic Party, the rulers of Erbil.

Once time allows, we should shoot Al-Qaida locations in Iran, they are a globally recognized terror group and a regional threat that needs to be taken care of.

Maybe 24 missiles.

Back
Top Bottom